Suggestion for starck

We need another way to farm him besides guild store. He just won’t show up for me. Give him a cantina node like captain Han Solo or put him on a hard node. Preferably ewok scouts darkside node. And no I’m not wasting money on the pack you buy with crystals. I bought his and probe droids $ pack but at this rate I won’t be getting money’s worth for a while.

Replies

• This needs to happen. The Starck farm feels purposefully slow to funnel players towards buying his pack. I’m cool with CG making money on a f2p game; but DSTB has been out nearly a month and nobody in my guild has him at 5* unless they paid. At this point, DSTB is a “pay to participate” feature because of this grind.
  • I don't mind personally he is almost 5* for me he hasn't been out that long. He is a f2p character. It takes time but it's way better then the single hard node characters. And he is useable as 4*
  • I bought the pack. Got decent RNG in the guild shop to bring him to 5* G11 zeta'd. We'll see how the difficulty is to farm those tasty Probe Droid shards.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I don't mind personally he is almost 5* for me he hasn't been out that long. He is a f2p character. It takes time but it's way better then the single hard node characters. And he is useable as 4*

He’s required to be 5* for the probe droid mission.
  • I'm 5 shards short of being able to do it f2p next time I can. It was the same way with lstb. Don't understand the problem.
  • Just saw a video of the probe droid mission from a guy in my guild. He got smoked fast. Didn’t even make a dent in those rebels. Mostly 7 star g8-11 guys. Mods were his downfall but still shouldn’t have gotten beaten as soundly as he did.
  • Nah... All they really need to do is add another slot or two to the Guild Store so you can get characters more reliably. There's just too many characters in not enough slots is all.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.