R2 Event is here!

Prev13
3aujm0r78tn0y5U8y5B1vEyMqhjwddszK5rIEZjmLQ8.png

Google Play has given it away, we now know what it will be included in this content update!

Replies

• So disappointing
  • So disappointing

Why that likely means we will get CLS for New Years week or the start of January

• Twi
    209 posts Member
    GSmithUK wrote: »
    So disappointing

Why that likely means we will get CLS for New Years week or the start of January

Some people can’t be pleased...
  • Hopefully there's a good Mythic event for R2
  • I'm enormously excited about both R2 and CLS and the R2 mythic. Yeah!
  • I'm enormously excited about both R2 and CLS and the R2 mythic. Yeah!

Yes. Good news.
  • Great news!

Haters gonna hate - relax CLS will come soon enough with R2 beeing the intro.
  • Recent history would say not to trust any ads until content is in game
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • wawrzon
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2017

Google Play has given it away, we now know what it will be included in this content update!

So disappointing. 4th R2 event up to date and only 1 CLS. That's a joke. Talk about being true to their cadence... Everyone will now run CLS teams in arena. Gj CG...
  • BLEEP-BEEEP-BLEEEP.*

* Universal translator : Moved to R2D2’s subsection.
  • Recent history would say not to trust any ads until content is in game

So true! My guess it's a 25 % chance R2 will be ingame on Christmas.
  • Not surprising that they wouod have r2 before luke... and luke next month would b just 6 months so it makes sense
  • Guys can i beat last tier of r2 with Tarkin,TFP,Vader,Storm and Snow Troopers?G8-9...I dont have 7* EP, thats why i think ill fail :O Also does exposes work on r2?
  • you will, just use vader as leader for damage and focus r2d2, all other will die from aoe
  • Think i can make 7* with no EP? My vader is gear 10, tarkin, tfp, RG, and stormtrooper are all gear 8 or will i just fail miserably?
  • I hope I get get T3 of the Mythic done, but my Empire stuff isn't very good... Ah well, we'll see.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'll take r2 for mythic rewards! And hopefully means CLS on way right behind.
  • wawrzon wrote: »

So disappointing. 4th R2 event up to date and only 1 CLS. That's a joke. Talk about being true to their cadence... Everyone will now run CLS teams in arena. Gj CG...

CLS is not a monthly legendary event. It's a hero's journey. Stop complaining.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    wawrzon wrote: »

To make things clear
    R2 was in May, August
    Then CLS shortly after
    then we had 1 r2 so far at the end of october
    one more r2 now and cls shortly after makes much sense tbh.
    As of 2017 August, there had been 2 R2 events before cls hj
    As of 2017 December, there will be 2 R2 events since 1st cls hj until the 2nd cls hj
  • To be fair
    2 R2 event - 1st CLS - 2 R2 event(included the one that will come soon) - 2nd CLS
    seems quite consistent
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I hope I get get T3 of the Mythic done, but my Empire stuff isn't very good... Ah well, we'll see.

isn't t3 event team vs empire(in this case)? so r2,farmboy,ben,leja and han?
    It was long ago i played event last time so i don't really recall last line-up of event
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Dracarys78 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    I hope I get get T3 of the Mythic done, but my Empire stuff isn't very good... Ah well, we'll see.

isn't t3 event team vs empire(in this case)? so r2,farmboy,ben,leja and han?
    It was long ago i played event last time so i don't really recall last line-up of event

that's the lineup, plus a rebel chewbacca, which isn't playable so probably your lineup would be the player team in t3

Edit: Come to think about it, bb-8 was the only fixed character in his t3 mythic, so probably same goes for R2. R2D2 & any 4 rebels. That should be easy!
  • depends my farmboy is kinda bad only g8 with crap mods leja,r2 are g11 ben g9 don't remember what was last one if its raid han i might be able to beat it with insane rng :D but i doubt still 3-4 zetas worth effort gearing some of them a bit
  • What a load of absolute tripe! They hype the whole stupid thing up with a mystery title and shrouded dates, and it’s a character we just had at the end of October, beginning of November! What is wrong with you, CG? You still have half the game’s population dominating arena with the most broken toon in existence and a Hoth battle that requires him, but you’re gonna do R2 again first?! Get waxed! Sick of this crap!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What a load of absolute tripe! They hype the whole **** thing up with a mystery title and shrouded dates, and it’s a character we just had at the end of October, beginning of November! What is wrong with you, CG? You still have half the game’s population dominating arena with the most broken toon in existence and a Hoth battle that requires him, but you’re gonna do R2 again first?! Get waxed! Sick of this ****!

The event on the calendar isn't R2. It's the brand new R2 mythic event. Which, given that the first "recurring event" on the calendar was also a brand new mythic event, is not even remotely surprising. AND, these mythic events are something that many players have been begging for for a very long time.

Some people just can't be pleased.
  • What a load of absolute tripe! They hype the whole **** thing up with a mystery title and shrouded dates, and it’s a character we just had at the end of October, beginning of November! What is wrong with you, CG? You still have half the game’s population dominating arena with the most broken toon in existence and a Hoth battle that requires him, but you’re gonna do R2 again first?! Get waxed! Sick of this ****!

Overreaction much? :)
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    What a load of absolute tripe! They hype the whole **** thing up with a mystery title and shrouded dates, and it’s a character we just had at the end of October, beginning of November! What is wrong with you, CG? You still have half the game’s population dominating arena with the most broken toon in existence and a Hoth battle that requires him, but you’re gonna do R2 again first?! Get waxed! Sick of this ****!

Overreaction much? :)

An overreaction would have been threats. I’m not unhinged, but I am heated. This is a straight up bait and switch.
  • Liath wrote: »

The event on the calendar isn't R2. It's the brand new R2 mythic event. Which, given that the first "recurring event" on the calendar was also a brand new mythic event, is not even remotely surprising. AND, these mythic events are something that many players have been begging for for a very long time.

Some people just can't be pleased.

Don’t sugar coat it. It’s a flipping R2 event, because mythics only run during the weekend of a Legendary character event.