Content Update 12/21/2017

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Blueplaya wrote: »
    In the Daring Droid Mythic version, players will be able to replay the original Legendary Event final tier, play a new, more difficult tier where they can take any characters in, and a new tier that reverses the encounter! Battle against the Empire with the team from a A New Hope!

For this final tier do all the characters need to be 7* and is it the exact team from A New Hope (ie Raid Han, STH, Leia, Chewie, and R2) or can you use any rebel?

Yes, they have to be 7*. We don't even have the right Chewie for that.
  • Liath wrote: »
    In the Daring Droid Mythic version, players will be able to replay the original Legendary Event final tier, play a new, more difficult tier where they can take any characters in, and a new tier that reverses the encounter! Battle against the Empire with the team from a A New Hope!

For this final tier do all the characters need to be 7* and is it the exact team from A New Hope (ie Raid Han, STH, Leia, Chewie, and R2) or can you use any rebel?

Yes, they have to be 7*. We don't even have the right Chewie for that.

Good point! Phew! I was worried about farming chewie to 7*. The rest of my toons could easily carry him, but hes still like 50/100.
  • That wampa bit made me lol, R2 mythic event should be cool. Merry Christmas CG!
  • Wow I really can’t wait until the 25th for that incredible reward box, um, I feel so privileged to have such a generous gift.
  • Djbz wrote: »
    Really?
    You are putting Wampa into the platoons already?
    We said we wanted platoons to be actually acheivable rather than having the entire guild to pay ludicrious sums of money constantly to have a slight hope of filling them and your takaway is to add a character in that (I’m pretty sure) hasn’t exsisted long enough for people to unlock nevermind to get multiple stars with.

Drop that part of this and it’s a 8/10 update. With it this is a solid 2/10
    Bad form

How does one pay ludicrous sums of money to unlock Wampa?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Imperial Retaliation Platoons Update
    The Wampa has joined the ranks of the Imperial Retaliation platoons! Muster your forces and bring your Wampa to battle in order to destroy the Rebels and remove their blight from the galaxy.

Umm.. @CG_Kozispoon How can you bring wampa to battle in a platoon? Using a character any character in platoons is not bringing them to battle, platoon characters are unusable for battle.
  • Okay so we are getting a Newt Gingrich book. Mystery solved.
  • The Journey Begins Bundles
    Power up your A NEW HOPE Characters and get them ready for the Hero's Journey with the following bundles listed below:
    The Journey Begins: Like Skywalker
    The Journey Begins: Obi Wan Kenobi
    The Journey Begins: Princess Leia
    The Journey Begins: Stormtrooper Han
    Each Bundle will be available in Store December 28th
    Maximum 1 purchase
    Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Do you think they meant Old Ben, I did a double take when I first read it lol.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The Journey Begins Bundles
    Power up your A NEW HOPE Characters and get them ready for the Hero's Journey with the following bundles listed below:
    The Journey Begins: Like Skywalker
    The Journey Begins: Obi Wan Kenobi
    The Journey Begins: Princess Leia
    The Journey Begins: Stormtrooper Han
    Each Bundle will be available in Store December 28th
    Maximum 1 purchase
    Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Do you think they meant Old Ben, I did a double take when I first read it lol.

Obi-Wan Kenobi is his actual in-game name. Old Ben is in parentheses.
  • I guess I have never looked that closely, just always saw old Ben in my head. Thanks
  • Is the holiday bundle Boba Fett because of the Christmas Special? Are you guys really referencing that abomination? :p
  • Can we have a Palpatine event pretty please? I'm stuck on 6 star R2 due to my 6 star Palp :(

Anyway, cheers CG, enjoy the holidays
  • Omg sunshine and rainbows.....please let there be unlimited buying for omega packs, I'm so happy #omegalove4ever
  • So you unlock the Wampa after a huge investment expecting to use it in battle and now you get pressured to drop in a platoon. Ha!
    Thanks for the gifts and package options though.
    You can slow roll new characters, we have plenty to work on.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    Ugh, no new characters? In the month of a new movie release, I was hoping for more than 1 new character (RJT) and only two total new characters (RJT and KRU) from the new movie until January at best.

: (

3, the new FOTP as well
    I am the Tard of Tards
    Really?
    We said we wanted platoons to be actually acheivable rather than having the entire guild to pay ludicrious sums of money constantly to have a slight hope of filling them and your takaway is to add a character in that (I’m pretty sure) hasn’t exsisted long enough for people to unlock nevermind to get multiple stars with.

Bad form

This. I doubt anyone has unlocked it, its just (a) guarenteed unfillable platoon(s). Poor show.
    I am the Tard of Tards
    Really?

Bad form

This. I doubt anyone has unlocked it, its just (a) guarenteed unfillable platoon(s). Poor show.

I agree, 25% crystal packs. Omega packs. Yellow gear packs. All great then u see wampa up there and it's a total meat spoiler
  • Blueplaya wrote: »

For this final tier do all the characters need to be 7* and is it the exact team from A New Hope (ie Raid Han, Farm boy luke, Old ben, Leia, Chewie, and R2) or can you use any rebel?

@Blueplaya Stormtrooper Han not Raid Han. You need Leia, Farmboy, Old Ben, r2 & STHan all 7*.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

For this final tier do all the characters need to be 7* and is it the exact team from A New Hope (ie Raid Han, Farm boy luke, Old ben, Leia, Chewie, and R2) or can you use any rebel?

@Blueplaya Stormtrooper Han not Raid Han. You need Leia, Farmboy, Old Ben, r2 & STHan all 7*.

He's not asking about CLS, he's asking about the R2 mythic.
  • If there is a R2D2 event, where is the Emperor Demise then?
    Just stuck on 7 star R2D2, because of lacking of a 7 star Palpatine. What a bad timing for CLS to return...ORZ
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Vaderrr wrote: »
    If there is a R2D2 event, where is the Emperor Demise then?
    Just stuck on 7 star R2D2, because of lacking of a 7 star Palpatine. What a bad timing for CLS to return...ORZ

Last time I checked EP is not required for R2.

There's always someone complaining about something.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah not looking forward to telling my guild that they have to look for Wampa in platoons. Thrilling. This will bring such a dramatic twist to the gameplay dynamics. Can’t wait.

Other than that we’re looking good.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    5* Wampa shards? Really? That does nothing. Five health mods? Why not speed mods.

So ungrateful. CG or me?

• Vaderrr
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    TVF wrote: »

There is just some logical sequence that are followed by the event, as i saw.

Rebel toon -> Emperor

Empire toon + Emperor -> R2D2

R2D2 -> CLS etc.

Same reason as bb8 is well before RJT.

I am not saying Emperor is a must to R2D2, but it is the fastest way to progress for a player. Just exhausted to miss a chance gaining CLS.
  • Hm, those December 25 gifts do remind me of the self knitted socks out of unbearably itchy wool everyone get’s once from their grand parents...
  • Vaderrr wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

There is just some logical sequence that are followed by the event, as i saw.

Rebel toon -> Emperor

Empire toon + Emperor -> R2D2

R2D2 -> CLS etc.

Same reason as bb8 is well before RJT.

I am not saying Emperor is a must to R2D2, but it is the fastest way to progress for a player. Just exhausted to miss a chance gaining CLS.

Dude, suck it up. At least R2 is returning -again- before CLS. There are a bunch of Empire toons out there; get to farming.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • CLS is back. Good Xmas gift.
  • So if I read their post correctly it will only be a "25% added value" on Vault of crystal and not any of the other crystal options? In such case, way to encourage whaling only.