Content Update 12/21/2017

Replies

• As always, all gifts are very much appreciated

Especially training droids and sim tickets...
    Last year gifts at least were fine. These are more then disappointed ...
    But wait we will get a lot of $$$ packages so everything is fine
  • Can you fix the AI of Hermit Yoda? He is using his special "Strength flows from the Force" even if it has no effect because every ally has full health. It would be much better if he is using "Master's Protection" and just using "Strength flows from the Force" if an ally has less than 100% Health.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • I can't wait to get the awesome rewards. Thanks a lot..
  • I'll happily take the sim tickets....to add to my pile of 2000.
  • Thanks for doing R2 first! Now have him on 7*. Really appreciate it CG :-)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • I can't believe people are still complaining here. Really, it's never good enough. Isn't it?
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Sometimes I wish they would allocate more resources into the actual game play aspect of the game rather than the "here are 47 more opportunities for us to separate you from your money!". Might as well be Zynga at this point.

Thanks for deciding on 5 free Wampa shards instead of 4, though.
  • I'll happily take the sim tickets....to add to my pile of 2000.

4,454 over here. The mod set is nice but chances are high that only 1/6 has a speed secondary and it doesn't even roll when upgraded.

5 wampa shards is cool too but do you realise how expensive you made his shards in the only place where we can buy G12 gear? I guess they are trying to justify putting him into platoons already.

Overall not a bad update, even though 90% of it is new packs for the whales. I'm just a bit pessimistic is all, not every update is going to blow us away!
  • MajorP wrote: »
    So if I read their post correctly it will only be a "25% added value" on Vault of crystal and not any of the other crystal options? In such case, way to encourage whaling only.

@CG_Kozispoon could you please clarify if the added Crystals only applies to the Vault of Crystals and not the other options in the store?
  • So when does this update happen cause i never got any gifts i only got 2m credits for a inconvience from support
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    How about instead of 5 wampa shards, they give us DSTB achievements with wampa shards like with LSTB and Hoda... Beyond the one achievements for getting 48*

+++1
  • Drake23 wrote: »
    Can you fix the AI of Hermit Yoda? He is using his special "Strength flows from the Force" even if it has no effect because every ally has full health. It would be much better if he is using "Master's Protection" and just using "Strength flows from the Force" if an ally has less than 100% Health.

I’m assuming you don’t have the skill maxed? It makes sense to use strength flows once you zeta it because it also restores protection and grants foresight.
    Can you fix the AI of Hermit Yoda? He is using his special "Strength flows from the Force" even if it has no effect because every ally has full health. It would be much better if he is using "Master's Protection" and just using "Strength flows from the Force" if an ally has less than 100% Health.

Did you fully read the patch note ???
    Hermit Yoda: AI controlled Hermit Yoda will now prioritize "Strength Flows From the Force" over "Master's Protection".
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I'll happily take the sim tickets....to add to my pile of 2000.

4,454 over here. The mod set is nice but chances are high that only 1/6 has a speed secondary and it doesn't even roll when upgraded.

5 wampa shards is cool too but do you realise how expensive you made his shards in the only place where we can buy G12 gear? I guess they are trying to justify putting him into platoons already.
    This. Handing out 5 Wampa shards and then requiring him in platoons, when the only place to get shards is also the only place to buy g12 and Hoda shards would be like running double drops for 2 characters that both use the same type of energy.... :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. Handing out 5 Wampa shards and then requiring him in platoons, when the only place to get shards is also the only place to buy g12 and Hoda shards would be like running double drops for 2 characters that both use the same type of energy.... :/

What!? They wouldn't do THAT would they?
  • Mattos wrote: »
    Drake23 wrote: »

Hermit Yoda: AI controlled Hermit Yoda will now prioritize "Strength Flows From the Force" over "Master's Protection".

I think he did read it, and he's saying Yoda should prioritize that move only if an ally has less than full health.

If Yoda is using that movie as his opening, that's just wrong.

So on D he's using SFFtF first instead of Master's Training?

No. Masters Training is priority 1, SFFTF priority 2, and Masters Protection priority 3.
  • Radonis wrote: »
    So when does this update happen cause i never got any gifts i only got 2m credits for a inconvience from support

Wich is the best gift imho
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Mattos wrote: »
    Drake23 wrote: »

I think he did read it, and he's saying Yoda should prioritize that move only if an ally has less than full health.

If Yoda is using that movie as his opening, that's just wrong.

My apologize :)

No master training => Strength Flows From the Force => Master's Protection
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Radonis wrote: »
    So when does this update happen cause i never got any gifts i only got 2m credits for a inconvience from support

The gifts come on Christmas. Reading is your friend.
  • Radonis wrote: »
    It says the gifts will appear on 25th December, which does seem a logical day to give the gifts.
    I have only playing SWGOH for 2 months and I'm loving it. I never thought I would spend money but the 4.99 bundles were just too tempting.
    Anyway, happy Xmas to everyone on the forum. I've learnt so much on the forum, although the constant negativity on some threads get me done.
    May the force....and all that jazz
  • Imperial Retaliation Platoons Update
    The Wampa has joined the ranks of the Imperial Retaliation platoons! Muster your forces and bring your Wampa to battle in order to destroy the Rebels and remove their blight from the galaxy.

"Fellas, Fellas, Fellas. We have heard your complaints. The platoons on dark side are too hard, require too many characters you have to pay thousands of dollars for and can't fill. So we changed the platoons. you can thank us by buying these 20 new packs. You're welcome."
  • KvotheQGBQG2
    811 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Vaderrr wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Vaderrr wrote: »
    If there is a R2D2 event, where is the Emperor Demise then?
    Just stuck on 7 star R2D2, because of lacking of a 7 star Palpatine. What a bad timing for CLS to return...ORZ

Last time I checked EP is not required for R2.

There's always someone complaining about something.

There is just some logical sequence that are followed by the event, as i saw.

Rebel toon -> Emperor

Empire toon + Emperor -> R2D2

R2D2 -> CLS etc.

Same reason as bb8 is well before RJT.

I am not saying Emperor is a must to R2D2, but it is the fastest way to progress for a player. Just exhausted to miss a chance gaining CLS.

Dude 7* THRAWN is what got me my 7* R2 with ease. I've found Palp to be too squishy, even at 7* G11 (almost 12 but not focused on him). Thrawn, however, allowed me to walk right through the R2 event with ease.

Either way, we all knew CLS would be back in December/January, right? I made sure I got R2 in November. That goes back to my "it all starts with Phoenix Squad" theory though, which I know sounds like rubbish but I advise all players to get a full 7* Phoenix (with Sabine, not Chopper) for many reasons, but a big one being their ability to walk through GW on auto-basic with ease.

But also for 7* Thrawn and HIS ability to walk through R2 event.

• AdeDroc
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Right now that CLS is out the way, when is RJT coming back?
  • All but the Wampa is good stuff, IMHO. Thanks for everything, CG.

There does need to be some clarification on the packs and their costs though. Prices should be included with the info so we can predict what we may, or may not, be able to afford to pick up.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

You mean like the Vets?

• Imperial Retaliation Platoons Update
    The Wampa has joined the ranks of the Imperial Retaliation platoons! Muster your forces and bring your Wampa to battle in order to destroy the Rebels and remove their blight from the galaxy.

Nobody will share the enthusiasm with this change as you do. This is another change to platoons that is out of touch with reality and what would make a game fun. Farm Wampa for a months and use him in platoons - yeah!

Agreed. The devs still appear to be under the delusion that hitting "Deploy" is in ANY way enjoyable.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).