Resistance Leader - Rey (jedi training) or Finn

I want to use a Resistance team in TB/TW and hAAT. I could either give a zeta to RJT or Finn. Is there anyone here who has a zeta on both of their leader abilities and could tell me which of them works better for pve?

Replies

• I have a zeta on both, but less than 24 hours with Rey so not much experience. She’s pretty awesome so far, and I think you could potentially build teams around both, so it’s a tossup. But people are already doing 30M haat runs with her, can’t do that with Finn. I’m interested to see what others are finding.
  • Ive had much better luck with RJT, but I use a completely different team (bb8,R2, thrawn and han). My resistance team was finn, rt, rp, sRey and Poe
  • ROTJ is stronger all around but not just with one zeta. If you want short term gratification and you just need it on offense, Finn will give you that. In the long run, with all her zetas and one on bb8, you'll have the more solid leader, on offense and defense.
  • I have both but no zetas on JTRey and I think JTRey is better. I run JTRey, ScRey, r2, BB8 and RT. For zFinn I run Finn, Poe, RT, R2 and bb8.

I have no zeta on bb8
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    I have both but no zetas on JTRey and I think JTRey is better. I run JTRey, ScRey, r2, BB8 and RT. For zFinn I run Finn, Poe, RT, R2 and bb8.

I have no zeta on bb8

I've been wondering how jtr was with all resistance. no poe with that first squad? is r2/rey better?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I broke through to the top 100 with zfinn jtr r2 poe and rt. Cant wait to get bb8 souped up and a reys leader zeta.