GAME UPDATE - 12/3/2015

2Next

Replies

• Dooku was fine. Noobs cry too much. With all this so called fixing. Why didn't you fix the galactic war. Why are you matchmaking us with people 20 lvls higher. This is ridiculous. Plz fix this nonsense. I know this happens to not just me

Dooku right? Did u have? He could hit u with 100% of counter attack even if u aoe + free extra attack of counter and free extra of normal attack so he attack u like 4 times for mine poor chewacca once

Why are u crying over one character. There's dozens of them. Quit whining and build Ur team. Then u might win. EA needs to tend to important issues like the Galactic War. This event is crucial to the ultimate upgrades to my team and your making it impossible to beat if your matchmaking opponents that are 20 lvls higher

So basically "Dooku is fine because I want my stuff worked on first, everyone that wants something else is a noob"

You realise you are literally the description of the "obsessive Internet freak" that people make fun of right?
  • Hi everyone,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am new at this game, lvl 54 with 7 4-star and 1 5-star.

Why I call myself new is because my rank is 1345 in my server with top 1000 all lvl 60 6-7 star.
    But when I saw other ally they can be rank 13 with lvl50 gear6 so

May I ask how to change server or ask EA to increase the range of the prizes so it encourages more ??
  • Are you sure you "fixed" dooku¿
  • exterminus wrote: »
    Dooku was fine. Noobs cry too much. With all this so called fixing. Why didn't you fix the galactic war. Why are you matchmaking us with people 20 lvls higher. This is ridiculous. Plz fix this nonsense. I know this happens to not just me

Dooku right? Did u have? He could hit u with 100% of counter attack even if u aoe + free extra attack of counter and free extra of normal attack so he attack u like 4 times for mine poor chewacca once

Why are u crying over one character. There's dozens of them. Quit whining and build Ur team. Then u might win. EA needs to tend to important issues like the Galactic War. This event is crucial to the ultimate upgrades to my team and your making it impossible to beat if your matchmaking opponents that are 20 lvls higher

So basically "Dooku is fine because I want my stuff worked on first, everyone that wants something else is a noob"

You realise you are literally the description of the "obsessive Internet freak" that people make fun of right?

Tbh though Aayla is equally as bad as dooku. She's the Jedi version of dooku.ima gun DI also super gay but the number 1 gayness goes to Bariss. Her heal needs to be nerfed
  • Sorry guys but DOOKU is bad...Just because you do not have team chemistry that can counter DOOKU, that does not mean HE IS OP because HE IS NOT!!!
  • Sorry guys but DOOKU is bad...Just because you do not have team chemistry that can counter DOOKU, that does not mean HE IS OP because HE IS NOT!!!

Best Dooku counter was IG-86 + IG-88. They could just crit him out of existence. But, sadly, after massive damage nerf this is no longer possible. Tell me more about counters, because i'm all out of ideas.
  • There was supposed to be a content update last week, was there not?

Anyone have any idea where that went and when the next one is planned?
  • When can we advance past level 60? Getting annoyed and bored! Lol
    The journey is the key to success! RaXoR™
  • Tetragear wrote: »
    Sorry guys but DOOKU is bad...Just because you do not have team chemistry that can counter DOOKU, that does not mean HE IS OP because HE IS NOT!!!

Best Dooku counter was IG-86 + IG-88. They could just crit him out of existence. But, sadly, after massive damage nerf this is no longer possible. Tell me more about counters, because i'm all out of ideas.

IG-86 can crit anything out of existence. Dooku is chopped liver by comparison.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Dooku counters you say?
    Old ben, Luminara (ability block and massive dmg), Sidious (heal immune).

I actually took the trouble to read EVERY character skill and informed myself about the characters that I can gain. If you know which characters are available you will laugh at Dooku.

Players that scream to nerf Dooku have no idea what they are talking about.
    Just because they think having a counter and bonus attack is OP, doesn't mean it is.

Like I said before, watch the boards go crazy about the next character that "needs" to be nerved.
    If it's not Dooku or Bariss it will be someone else like Sid or Old ben.

Edit to self: if dooku was bugged on that turn meter being 100% instead of 25% it's valid ofcourse. I just read the changes and it looks impressive. Always better to boost several other characters than to nerf a single one. Makes it interesting and shifts the meta. Thanks for listening!
    Post edited by CronozNL on
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Landon as leader Ig 86 geonosian soldier HK and Luminara I can wipe Dookoo out 80 per of time if my setup not countered most people predictable they use a tank 2 healers darth Sid and dookoo that setup I shoot 7 times out of my 5 turns in 1st rd
  • Please release a Rey bundle
  • Tekoa wrote: »
    Please release a Rey bundle

I hope so but I doubt it.. Players like Maul and Rey are quite powerful and have to be made rare I guess.

They should have packages for each categories.. Like u can buy a bundle with random scoundrels and scoundrel shards only, resistance package, empire, FO, etc.. I would buy the categories I'm working on fosho

And also, no expiry dates on those bundles.. We could buy indefinitely of each bundles we want and create our favorite team setups
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Jesse, any news on fixing Asajj? Her opponent buff removal ability is not working properly -- defense buffs are never removed, and other buffs are "resisted" a huge percentage of the time.

Thanks.

• Tekoa wrote: »
    Please release a Rey bundle
    And also, no expiry dates on those bundles.. We could buy indefinitely of each bundles we want and create our favorite team setups

The only way that would ever happen is if the characters you were buying were garbage. Forced scarcity generates a *ton* of revenue.
  • When did this game actually hard launch?
  • 24th november i believe
  • thx
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Dooku counters you say?
    Old ben, Luminara (ability block and massive dmg), Sidious (heal immune).

I actually took the trouble to read EVERY character skill and informed myself about the characters that I can gain. If you know which characters are available you will laugh at Dooku.

Players that scream to nerf Dooku have no idea what they are talking about.
    Just because they think having a counter and bonus attack is OP, doesn't mean it is.

Like I said before, watch the boards go crazy about the next character that "needs" to be nerved.
    If it's not Dooku or Bariss it will be someone else like Sid or Old ben.

Edit to self: if dooku was bugged on that turn meter being 100% instead of 25% it's valid ofcourse. I just read the changes and it looks impressive. Always better to boost several other characters than to nerf a single one. Makes it interesting and shifts the meta. Thanks for listening!

How does that help when Dooku gets multiple hits in a row? My last match he got 4 then 3 then 3 then four and cleaned me out before I had any chance. On two seperate occasions I have seen him get 6 hits in a row. Everyone claiming he is not OP offers the same suggestion "Build your entire game around defeating one character, hope you have the toons you need" What fun this game will be when it consists of two players, the guy that uses Dooku, and the guy that builds to beat him.
  • Level up characters
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    There's been a few updates since this. Any patch notes @CG_AaronNemoyten?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Ye I notice this as well and it even seems like you fixed Leia? Fought her yesterday and she didn't hit 4x fortunately :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    What's the next bundle? I really dig Jedi stuff.
  • There was the update on the 17th, which we did post notes for. The other updates were just tiny bug-fixes and adjustments to configurations. Behind the scenes stuff.
  • I know i'm late but thanks for the update @EA_Jesse :)
  • im level 40 i went up against 53 team in galactic war with epic gear and i let my secondary team die then killed with first team but he had no healers and one character with aoe lol

Must of been a droid team
This discussion has been closed.