"The price for treason"

Replies

• TheTommyOliver
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I really want it to be Poe. In TLJ gear with a double tap attack expose and 100% counter. I know, I know, I can dream right?
  • Options
    Probably some more farmable FO toons so we can finally stop farming that FOST dude
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Probably some more farmable FO toons so we can finally stop farming that FOST dude

I'd still recommend to farm FOST. Probably the third best FO toon. Or fourth, considering FOTP's ship is awesome.
  • Options
    The price will likely be a $10 pack, plus about $200 of crystals to take whatever hero it is to 7*. Does it really matter who it is until they are farmable?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    My guess is maybe snoke
  • Options
    Just a friendly reminder to please continue avoiding TLJ spoilers in open discussion. If your point cannot be made without referencing a spoiler, please enclose the spoiling text in spoiler tags.

Naming characters is fine, as is talking about themes carried over from The Force Awakens (such as Finn leaving the FO), but quoting or describing any scene in TLJ is not cool.
  • Options
    The 1 week courtesy period is up on spoilers. You should have seen it by now.
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke should be added along with a Dreadnaught capital ship.
  • Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Supreme Leader Snoke should be added along with a Dreadnaught capital ship.
    Supremacy will require Snoke, Praetorian Guard, Executioner Stormtrooper and Hux to command.
  • Options
    My guess is a separatist rework possibly a couple new geonosian characters. Fits their basic model, fill out a team of rarely used characters (ewoks, nightsisters) and watch everyone go wild trying to Max them out and try them out. 2 months later they have all but disappeared because they still can't do anything in arena.
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    The 1 week courtesy period is up on spoilers. You should have seen it by now.

He specifically asked to refrain from spoiling the movie for people who may have been busy and havent had the chance to see it yet.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • zylaja
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."
    "Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"
    "The Senate will decide your fate."
    "I am the Senate."
    "Not yet."
    "It's treason, then."
    So, chancellor , or snoke maybe or Toro
    [ /spoiler]
  • Options
    So Kylo makes a reference to Hux in TFA.

They are obviously skilled at committing high treason. referring to the non-Clone Stormtroopers.

Interestingly, the EU of Disney also goes to great pains to show how Phasma covered her act of treason by lowering Starkiller Base shields instead of sacrificing her life.

In the First Order, treason or disloyalty is met with death. This is a direct result of Operation Cinder and Palpatine’s last order destroying all the Imperial officers and others he felt betrayed him by allowing the Rebellion to kill him. I really feel we are getting introduced to a new FO character.

If turns out to be Sidious shards, though, I will be disappointed.
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    i found a book name called Praetorian: The Price of Treason author by S.J.A. Turney (i know it's irrelevant book for StarWars) >>>> Elite Praetorian Guard could be
  • Options
    Its treason then.. senator palpatine.

Tag light side and darkside. Supporter

Abilities:
    Leader (do it)
    Unique its treason then(roar)
    How ironic
    Large perspective
    I am the senate
  • Options
    General Hux please. I just want one of my favorites in this game!

How can anyone like Hux? What has he done?
  • Options
    if i remember correctly devs said in the latest interview that chracters from current movies and shows will be prioritized. So expect somone or something from TLJ.

I can't remember a single likeable character from TLJ, so that's a shame.
  • Options
    My guesses:

-FO Executioner
    -Praetorian Guard
    -Agent Kallus
    -Kylo Ren (Unmasked)
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    My guesses:

-FO Executioner
    -Praetorian Guard
    -Agent Kallus
    -Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

We already have that last one in game...
  • Options
    Tifer wrote: »

I'm guessing you haven't read the books referencing him then? He's more than just his movie appearances but honestly, I just like him. He doesn't need to have done everything and anything for me to like him.
  • Options
    Captain Kirk or Worf for sure.
  • Options

I'm guessing you haven't read the books referencing him then? He's more than just his movie appearances but honestly, I just like him. He doesn't need to have done everything and anything for me to like him.

More to the point, though, like...
    His plan was right--If you can't match for speed, just keep them on the run and wait patiently. Hux is craven and opportunistic, just like everyone else in the old Empire... But he's also good at his job and is right most of the time... Hux gets a bad rep because he didn't live up to the fanfiction image fanboys put together of him.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

@LenoraLupin what books is hux mentioned in? im just starting Phasma and once i finish that i would want to read more FO books, no spoiler though please :smile:
  • Options

@LenoraLupin what books is hux mentioned in? im just starting Phasma and once i finish that i would want to read more FO books, no spoiler though please :smile:

@Khorvog_Karbossa He was mentioned in Aftermath book 2, appeared in Aftermath book 3, and appears in Phasma. I think that's all but I haven't checked his Wookiepedia page since the movie came out yet.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Not trolling here but I am wondering why people like him so much. He is seems like a whiney kid, Vader would have choked him out already.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Not trolling here but I am wondering why people like him so much. He is seems like a whiney kid, Vader would have choked him out already.

I don't know what drew me to him at first, I just liked that he seemed to have his ambitions together in TFA. And in reference to TLJ, I don't think he really had a chance to sleep at all since TFA. I don't think he was at his best.
  • Options
    am i the only one thinking Iden Version and Inferno?
  • Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    am i the only one thinking Iden Version and Inferno?

Yes
  • Options
    What if it's the friends we made along the way...
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Options
    Well, the price for betraying my expectations of a frustration-free Christmas should be 0.00 EUR!!
This discussion has been closed.