Error with the DEC - Calander

Replies

• Rojas wrote: »
    @RevanComingSoon @CG_Kozispoon

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

someones in for a stoning
  • Trilips wrote: »
    There seems to be an error on the recently released DEC calander, the CLS ( Commander Luke Skywalker) event is missing. Now I know EA & CG has heard the countless “all I want for Christmas is my CLS” posts and that many requests wouldn’t be ignored so the CLS event missing from the DEC calander must be an error. Please remedy this.

The calendar has uninteresting events coming up. Why bother giving us a calendar at all. Always about the money. FFS, The bringer and destroyer of games
  • Oof, can a mod please fix the spelling of "calendar" in the title? It hurts my brain every time I see it.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Whats the purpose of an incomplete calendar?
    Pretty useless in my eyes, just a waste of time...

“Here’s your event calendar for the month, but we’re leaving off any events that require preparation and that you actually care about.”

Might as well not release it since BB8 and Hero’s Journey Rey are the only events that matter this month.
  • Bartea wrote: »
    I'd like R2 with CLS. Need to complete tier 7, ready with rest for CLS.

Same . Wish they bring back R2 event before the CLS one . Hoping for the best. Rest is all luck : it’s either this time or next time . That’s the beauty of this game . Your decisions have an impact
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Oof, can a mod please fix the spelling of "calendar" in the title? It hurts my brain every time I see it.

I agree its awfully straining on the brain to see the word 'colander' all the time.
  • Any idea on the following? Says CLS Event not due 'til Jan/Feb

https://swgohevents.com/event/luke-skywalker-heros-journey
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Any idea on the following? Says CLS Event not due 'til Jan/Feb

That website is not affiliated with CG or EA and has been wrong before...also said CLS and Rey were due today.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • CerealKiller
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Perhaps Santa heard but decided to go with coal. They don't owe CLS to the players
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Sorry to say but no where is it stated that CG has to give us the requirements on our timeline. Whether we like it or not EA is a business and they will do whatever they wish in order to make the most money. If you don’t like the business practice then don’t play the game.
  • Consider the "event calendar" like a movie trailer. They show you some of what is to come but save the biggest tidbits for a surprise.
  • Consider the "event calendar" like a movie trailer. They show you some of what is to come but save the biggest tidbits for a surprise.

Great way to think about it. Or you know when a season starts and the end of the 1st episode: they show you what’s to come in the season at the end.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Any idea on the following? Says CLS Event not due 'til Jan/Feb

I'm telling this for weeks now, but people always say "but on swgohevents they say it returns on xx/xx". Forget about this site. Weeks ago leaked information said that BB8 will return before Rey. This will be on Friday 8th (2 days). He changes place with CLS, who will return in January. There is simply no room for CLS now with all the Rey and movie stuff around ( because R2 will return too before that).

I'm somewhat new to the forums

yet you already know to tag mods?
    Rojas wrote: »
    and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here.

different to any other games forum how?
    Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community,

skip all the positive threads did you? they actually out number the negitive threads if you take a closer look

I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever.

most of us are in these guilds. you are not special nor is your guild.
    If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!].

95% of the SWGOH community share this sentiment
    I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

Did you figure that out all by yourself sweetheart? someone give this dude some chewy shards. he is a guenius (sic!)

• With all the discontent they created with DSTBs, TWs and useless game twists it would be just reasonable to give us some decent event (and not useless omega battles or 100 crystals and "sorry lel"). People saying that DSTBs and TWs are good are mostly shoppers or veteran players. I don't blame them for liking those poor planned additions but forcing mid-high level f2ps to either shop or quit the game is just suicidal. There are plenty of games which were good games some time ago and now are p2p games with like 200 total players. Please don't fall there, swgoh. Please. Don't make mistakes to repair your mistakes.

I'm somewhat new to the forums

yet you already know to tag mods?
    and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here.

different to any other games forum how?
    Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community,

skip all the positive threads did you? they actually out number the negitive threads if you take a closer look

I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever.

most of us are in these guilds. you are not special nor is your guild.
    If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!].

95% of the SWGOH community share this sentiment
    I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

Did you figure that out all by yourself sweetheart? someone give this dude some chewy shards. he is a guenius (sic!)

Oh, don't be so nasty. No reason to spite this person. We're a community.
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    Quick question on the newly updated calendar....
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146676/event-calendar-dec#latest
    Looks like 2 NS Zombie/Spirit events (and 2 Wicket events) but no Talzin event this month?
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146676/event-calendar-dec#latest
    Looks like 2 NS Zombie/Spirit events (and 2 Wicket events) but no Talzin event this month?

If shes like wicket the event won't come back until the time she would have become farmable.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

If shes like wicket the event won't come back until the time she would have become farmable.

What?
    As I mentioned, Wicket event is happening twice this month. Defense of Dathomir (Talzin's event) was supposed to run "at least once per month" per previous Dev posts. Besides, Talzin is in chromium packs which means she is technically farmable.

EDIT to include the link to where @CG_RyDiggs mentioned Talzin's event would return at least 1x per month:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140318/wicket-mother-talzin-nightsister-spirit-and-nightsister-zombie-going-forward
  • Rey's hero event is dec 14th
    Luke's hero event is 21st, and will run through Christmas
    (Prediction)

Not far off
    @Bigbearxba
    @Degs29
    @t0neg0d
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
    @CG_Kozispoon

What?
    As I mentioned, Wicket event is happening twice this month. Defense of Dathomir (Talzin's event) was supposed to run "at least once per month" per previous Dev posts. Besides, Talzin is in chromium packs which means she is technically farmable.

EDIT to include the link to where @CG_RyDiggs mentioned Talzin's event would return at least 1x per month:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140318/wicket-mother-talzin-nightsister-spirit-and-nightsister-zombie-going-forward

I'm saying wickets event didnt return until he would have been farmable (in a node/shop not pack) its when logray and paploo became farmable and now its a recurring.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

What?

I'm saying wickets event didnt return until he would have been farmable (in a node/shop not pack) its when logray and paploo became farmable and now its a recurring.

Not what Devs said tho... She was added to Chromium on 11/22. Dev's said 4-6 weeks after that, her event would return. The end of 6 weeks would be 12/31. Anything after is longer than they said, hence my question.
    @CG_Kozispoon

What?

Not what Devs said tho... She was added to Chromium on 11/22. Dev's said 4-6 weeks after that, her event would return. The end of 6 weeks would be 12/31. Anything after is longer than they said, hence my question.

Thought I read somewhere MT won't be back till 3 months after the 1st time, then monthly thereafter.
  • Calendar says Dec 20th for tb but it's actually in game Dec 19th
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Oof, can a mod please fix the spelling of "calendar" in the title? It hurts my brain every time I see it.

I agree its awfully straining on the brain to see the word 'colander' all the time.

Lol--I'd say that's two-thirds of a pun: P.U.!
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    skywhopper wrote: »

Lol--I'd say that's two-thirds of a pun: P.U.!

lol
  • CLS is on the 28th check the calendar
  • Degs29 wrote: »
    (Prediction )

I'm expecting Luke out in March 2018.
    Fatzke wrote: »
    We won't get CLS. He will return in January
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    my guess (as well) is no CLS in Dec
    Aether wrote: »
    I REALLY don’t see them doing CLS AND Rey this month. .... I can’t at all see them doing 3 Legendary events in a month and one of them not being up already.
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    BB8 and Hero’s Journey Rey are the only events that matter this month.

So many bold predictions. Always funny to go back and read how certain people were
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Degs29 wrote: »
    (Prediction )

I REALLY don’t see them doing CLS AND Rey this month. .... I can’t at all see them doing 3 Legendary events in a month and one of them not being up already.

So many bold predictions. Always funny to go back and read how certain people were

Not even remotely comparable to the guy who was claiming that he was going to quit, or the other guy who was claiming he was going to set his house on fire.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Degs29 wrote: »
    (Prediction )

Not even remotely comparable to the guy who was claiming that he was going to quit, or the other guy who was claiming he was going to set his house on fire.

Someone said he‘ll set his house on fire? Lol
This discussion has been closed.