Content Update 12/21/2017

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Holiday 25% Bonus Crystal Bundle
    Note that this offer is available via the pop up ad ONLY and not in the Store. In order to access this offer, please tap on the pop up offer when it appears. This offer will reappear occasionally for players who have NOT purchased the bundle.

This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (19,638 vs 15,710) compared to the normal store bundle.

Maximum 1 purchase.
    Minimum Level Requirement: 8+
    This bundle is available starting December 24th

Is the +25% crystal bundle only on the vault package ($99.99) or all crystal packages?

From the way it is worded it would seem so.

• Is the +25% crystal bundle only on the vault package ($99.99) or all crystal packages?

My guess is that is another example of "poor messaging" and the given stats were meant as one example. We shall see.

• Is the +25% crystal bundle only on the vault package ($99.99) or all crystal packages?

My guess is that is another example of "poor messaging" and the given stats were meant as one example. We shall see.

Really hope so. No problem sneaking $50 under the radar. Wife would notice $100. Lol.

It is only on the vault that is why they included the crystal amount for the vault only. Be brave it's x-mas maybe she won't notice. ( I'm kidding they always notice).
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    What makes you think it’s only for the vault rather than being an example?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Vicarious wrote: »
    Why the hell would you include the Wampa in Platoons???

A full zeta and required mats for the 2yr anniversary but for Christmas we get a lump of coal??

Thx for the “free” stuff.....

No new content?? No new TLJ characters...very disappointed. I guess you really don’t want my Christmas $$$.

Having 25% crystal sales as flash sales are Lame O.

Adding a few shards to Chromium Packs is not a gift imo.

The Omega Packs are always welcomed since we are resource starved. Guess you will get a little crystals out of me.

Agree that the 25% crystals sale as a pop up is lame. I'm not going to buy any of them or possibly any crystal packs ever again until they bring the 21 day crystal pack back.

I will buy both the holiday and mega G12 packs though. It's going to fill five gear slots on my squad arena team. Either they will be priced at an amazing bargain (to which I hope), or they will be a complete rip off price (to which I will think twice but probably buy anyway out of convenience). You wins this round, Satan.

Happy holidays and good luck.

tenor.gif

• Free shards of a very difficult to farm and good character ? I'll take that! considering they have no obligation to give anyone anything, the complaining is mind boggling
  • Imo it is amazing that the text for the imperial probe droid awards is still wrong, but there was time to include the wampa for future ds tb platoons.
  • Looking forward to my 5 Wampa shards. Can't wait to unlock him for platoons.

• I wish the palpatine event was available right now.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Anyone seen one of the pop up ads yet for the purchases? Its been the 24th for 2.5 hours already! The whale is hungry.
  • No pop up here... 11am on 24th....
  • I’m waiting for the offers as well, it’s in the middle of the day here in Sweden and still no pop-up.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    No popup for sale items here in the USA at 6:30, est...
  • And where are the pop-up crystals sale?!
  • Fail
  • Anyone seen it yet?
  • Nothing. Maybe around 12 PST??
  • It comes to you Christmas Day local time. My Australian shardmates should be seeing it soon.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Holiday 25% Bonus Crystal Bundle
    Note that this offer is available via the pop up ad ONLY and not in the Store. In order to access this offer, please tap on the pop up offer when it appears. This offer will reappear occasionally for players who have NOT purchased the bundle.
    This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (19,638 vs 15,710) compared to the normal store bundle.
    Maximum 1 purchase.
    Minimum Level Requirement: 8+
    This bundle is available starting December 24th
  • Not see it here, i am in europe where it is 2:45 pm
  • Still nothing here, in europe it is nearly 3pm
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    So it’s really only Christmas for EA and we are buying them gifts lol.
  • there is no random in real money packs
  • Yes... I've read the Devs post. And no I'm not seeing any pop ups. And no I haven't bought them.
    Maybe there are others experiencing the same problem? Please do not hide this post
  • I haven't seen it either
  • Still nothing
  • Na I’m also wondering. Have neither seen that one nor Boba Fett.