I did it.

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
edited December 2017
I'm so happy! Two events ago I unlocked R2, last time I got him to 6* but could not for the life of me get Tier VII done. I upped my gear level, bolstered my mods, set EP as Lead and used AOE for the most part, targeting R2 with any single-target attack, and watched everyone fall! THE DROID IS MINE! CLS WILL SOON BE MINE!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That's great!
    Congratulations.
  • Congrats man. I did it last night too, so I know how it feels. lol

May the Force be with Us next week!
  • Ugh. Teach me your ways guys. So jealous.
  • That's awesome. I've had R2 at 7* for a while cause I focused on my dark side much more. I'm still working on old Ben and Luke so no cls for me this time! :) Congrats for focusing in the right area!
  • Good work!

You know what's depressing? I unlocked R2 at 7* in August right before the CLS event the first time. I had to drop everything and panic farm to make it happen. But I did it and had everyone at 7 stars for CLS.

Everyone except Old Ben. Getting the last two Empire toons to 7 stars so drained my resources that I had nothing left to speed up my Old Ben farm, so I missed CLS. I've been ready since probably 4 days after the event ended. The wait has been excruciating but it taught me patience and how to cope in a challenging arena (I managed to stay top 50).

Seeing R2 come back like 5 times since then has been such a bummer lol
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Good work!

You know what's depressing? I unlocked R2 at 7* in August right before the CLS event the first time. I had to drop everything and panic farm to make it happen. But I did it and had everyone at 7 stars for CLS.

Everyone except Old Ben. Getting the last two Empire toons to 7 stars so drained my resources that I had nothing left to speed up my Old Ben farm, so I missed CLS. I've been ready since probably 4 days after the event ended. The wait has been excruciating but it taught me patience and how to cope in a challenging arena (I managed to stay top 50).

Seeing R2 come back like 5 times since then has been such a bummer lol
    i can understand but to be fair it has been twice since the august cls journey. 1 in late october and 1 now
  • Cool, l mean, like 80% of the players have him, but, it is great that you got him, l am super excited for what its coming next