Imperial Retaliation

Why would our wonderful EABIOFAIL developers continue to launch imperial retaliation when it's still greatly overturned? I put in an 83k gp team on a phase 6 node and the 1st wave wiped me out in 4 moves. It's complete crapp. Why is it possible to clear all 6 waves on the light side TB with lesser teams but this is impossible. To be honest EA should give every guild extra stars for this apparent lack of concern for their content.

Replies

• Why would our wonderful EABIOFAIL developers continue to launch imperial retaliation when it's still greatly overturned? I put in an 83k gp team on a phase 6 node and the 1st wave wiped me out in 4 moves. It's complete crapp. Why is it possible to clear all 6 waves on the light side TB with lesser teams but this is impossible. To be honest EA should give every guild extra stars for this apparent lack of concern for their content.

Because “Open your wallet!”
  • There is nothing your Wallet can make easier here its broken.
  • Since the first Imperial Retaliation I greatly increased the power of my Trooper Team in an attempt at Imperial Probe Droid shards: I zeta'd Colonel Starck and increased his gear to X, got General Veers to gear 12, got Magmatrooper (my lowest gear lvl) to IX, 7 star'd Death Trooper and got Snowtrooper half way to gear XI. Still couldn't complete it. It's very frustrating I put a lot of my Haat needs on hold to legitimately "give it a right go" on the new content and once again Darkside content is the extremely harder to obtain then light side. When you compare the territory battles there really is a drastic difference in the two. My captain Han is only 5 star and gear VIII, not even modded and I easily can get Rolo shards it's pathetic.