Content Update 12/21/2017

Replies

• Some people just can't be grateful.
  • yeap, not a single pop-up here either - all day, on either account or device I use.

No one at CG will be on hand to possibly address this until the 27th or 28th anyway.

Ill-advised marketing idea yeah yeah, you need to give us that fake sense of urgency because that one person with a BA in psychology that was hired by their uncle read some article on buzzfeed that it increases spending, but know what doesn't increase spending? not being able to buy things.
  • They are scheduled to appear right after the next tournament.
  • @MisterHannnn you know what would make me grateful? If you whaled out on ships to get your guild through the platoons.
  • Wow. A little entitled, huh?
  • I already whaled out to get RJT. When are you gonna step up and do something @OneWorldAway
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    @Ikky2win When I installed the game(my first mobile game ever) I didn’t pay attention to the age question. I apparently put in something younger than 13 so I’m a Mol Eliza who can’t see guild chat or popoups

Ironically I can, and do still purchase things. Despite spending days on the phone with both Apple and EA, there is no way to fix this. It stymies even the most intelligent programmers and threatens the safety of children around the globe to ammend my account age. The President himself can not undo this forever permanent decision.

Why complain? Just under five years you should be able to see your guild’s chat.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    All I want for Christmas is Carbantis and Stun Guns.
  • Czertik wrote: »
    Well, looked at that, well health mods...nothing you cant get in day or two. Wampa shards - welcome.
    Rest of the gift ? Total joke.

Ah so you did receive something. You just want to troll la la la la about it.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I bet the pop ups are targeting those that have a particular spending habit. IE they dont spend often but they got the pop up so they make a snap decision.

Spenders will spend regardless of promo in most instances so why give them a discount kind of thing.

Shady, shady, or complete incompetence.
  • What a privk
  • QJinX wrote: »
    I bet the pop ups are targeting those that have a particular spending habit. IE they dont spend often but they got the pop up so they make a snap decision.

Spenders will spend regardless of promo in most instances so why give them a discount kind of thing.

Shady, shady, or compkete incompetence.

that did actually cross my mind, especially the gems pop up.

I got the pop up for Boba as i always tend to buy the set packs, but often buy large packs of crystals as well, and no pop up.

So give me the Boba pack as i would definitely buy it, but don't give me the crystal pack as i will buy it anyway without the discount.

I think you might be onto something, a very sinister plot.
  • They're flash 25% sales now.
  • verpixelt
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I tend to buy the Chest of Crystals quite often and got the pop up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My other account which is strictly for free also has seen both pop ups, Boba Fett and the Crystal one.
  • is anyone with the android getting this offer?
    my brother on the iPhone got it this morning.
  • I bought the $19 crystal pop up and then it popped up 7 more times. SMH.
  • Czertik wrote: »
    Well, looked at that, well health mods...nothing you cant get in day or two. Wampa shards - welcome.
    Rest of the gift ? Total joke.

So what's it like being a terrible human being?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I buy when I need something to level GS and don’t feel like waiting for RNG raid rewards. I got the boba pop up early today then the 19$ crystal pack pop up 4 times in row after I had already bought 1. iOS user
  • 7 PM and still no pop-up
  • Where are the pop ups with the Christmas offers?
  • August
  • Did they combine like 3 posts or something? P.s. still no pop up for me for crystals or boba and I was planning on buying both. So lame.
  • Some people got them some didn’t. Epic fail by EA.
  • Did they really delete the last topic this was being discussed in? Wow
  • Ive restarted the game several times. Been trying to force them to pop up. Several of my guild mates got them but some accidentally closed them and cant get them back. Stupid that they just cant put them in the freaking store for a day. Another epic letdown
  • QJinX wrote: »
    Did they really delete the last topic this was being discussed in? Wow

No they didn't. They moved the entire thread into Content Update 12/21/2017.
  • Ah I see it now. So they move them, but dont reply to them lol.
  • My crystal pop-up disappeared when I clicked on it too...

No double drops? No sales on crystals? Did the Grinch get hired as GM at CG or something?