Content Update 12/21/2017

Replies

• I was able to buy the $20 one. They’ll probably be dropping randomly over the next couple days.
  • Agreed... dumb idea
  • Same thing happened to me.
  • Ya and we will all win the lotto
  • I wish they would just put them in the crystal store. I hate the fact that they are pop ups.

• I’m on IOS
  • wvuparker
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    ...nothing to see here...move along...
    Post edited by wvuparker on
  • I’m on iOS and still haven’t seen a single pop up
  • wvuparker
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    ...why are you still here?
    Post edited by wvuparker on
  • Almost midnight....no pop-up all day...and I've been in the game all day.
  • Maybe that 2 million they sent us was because they knew the promotion wasn’t going to work. They were proactively apologizing. :D
  • So the pop-ups didn't appear. I was thinking of buying some crystals, but I guess I'll have to remain f2p.
  • I think this might be another money-grab tactic. You might think people would not buy crystals if they are not on sale. But they might be banking on players buying crystals for full price to prepare for CLS. So they designed the pop-up sale idea to make discounted crystals difficult to buy. This forces a lot of players to buy crystals at full price to ensure they will get CLS, while also saving-face with players by having some sort of sale on crystals like they always have in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if this has something to do with Jedi Rey being not-so-popular. They didn't make enough money off her, so they have to make it up in some way...
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Leviathan the pop ups are not working, seems folks can't spend money. Might want to look into this pretty quick .,. .
  • Still no crystal deal pop up....
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Maybe that 2 million they sent us was because they knew the promotion wasn’t going to work. They were proactively apologizing. :D

No that was for another screw up lol
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Czertik wrote: »
    Well, looked at that, well health mods...nothing you cant get in day or two. Wampa shards - welcome.
    Rest of the gift ? Total joke.

So what's it like being a terrible human being?

What? Are supposed to be a saint? To see what a damaged person and possibly a terrible human being with obvious real life issues going on....no one needs to look further than reading a few of your posts.

You're rude, obnoxious, ignorant, and say beligerant things on these forums everyday. it's almost as if you don't say something everyday in order to make someone else feel like $_ _ t.....then your day isn't complete and you can't get a good night sleep.

Yep.
  • Vohbo wrote: »
    Small/new guilds continuously get beaten with sticks just for being small or new. This is a structural problem that must be addressed, as it is getting out of hand this way. Filling platoons is already hard for many guilds, but if you have to invest what little currency you get into farming a character instead of buying G12 pieces, you only get further behind.

Having these characters as extremely long term rewards (in the style of the raid characters) would be hard enough, but requiring them is much worse than requiring General Kenobi even. At least you get him as a BONUS in addition with the raid reward. Here, someone in a small guild would have to spend everything he gets for about 4-5 months just to unlock a character, so it is entirely unfeasible (Because the difference in rewards between new/small and big/old guilds has not been well constructed).

i agree whole heatedly with you about the way they are treating new and small guilds after all many of the smaller guilds who try to help starting players cant even get into the new territory wars because they don't have 25 acceptable players. for example my guild has around 30 players and only about 14 qualify but no more than 9 have ever shown up at the right time. considering they state they are matching up the guilds according to galactic power or whatever you think they would be able to match up the deployed strengths of the weaker guilds. yet all you hear is how well liked this new guild event is. you'd think they would try to encourage new customers.
  • I've gotten the boba pop-up every single time I logged in today. No, you may not have my money.
  • snowhut wrote: »
    I've gotten the boba pop-up every single time I logged in today. No, you may not have my money.

Lol. I actually want to buy the boba bundle but the pop up hasn’t shown up once. So ridiculous.
  • Mhhh feeling rather unhappy with the xmas offer via random pop-up so far... On the bright side, it seems that CG are recently trying their best to make me become full F2P, i guess they do care about the players!
  • Mhhh feeling rather unhappy with the xmas offer via random pop-up so far... On the bright side, it seems that CG are recently trying their best to make me become full F2P, i guess they do care about the players!

Lol nicely put ;)
  • still no random pop ups, and the G12 bundle packs.. only for lvl 85's thanks for the kick in the proverbial **** EA and CG, nice way to make the gap between the new players and the older players even wider sheesh.
  • Return to sender.
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Well, looked at that, well health mods...nothing you cant get in day or two. Wampa shards - welcome.

Ah so you did receive something. You just want to troll la la la la about it.

Well, i writed it before i recived actual gift, and no i dont want to troll about it.
    I just expresed my total disappoitment.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Well... meh. But those Christmas iTunes/Google Play cards aren't going to spend themselves right fellas?

YOLO ho ho ho, Merry Christmas! :)

tumblr_nzx71h8tOz1skel9ko1_500.gif
  • NicWester wrote: »

So what's it like being a terrible human being?

It feels good.
    Actualy sometimes something is worse than nothing.
    If they did gived 2x drop bonus, discount on everthing or something else, it will be way better.
  • Merry Christmas! Here is your gift! Another screw up by CG and no pop ups!