I should wait for R2-D2, right?

I'm still a super new player (and prone to asking dumb questions on forums, feel free to reply with your favorite "beating a dead horse" GIF), so I only have 4 Empire characters and can't participate in the event. I could get the magmatrooper tomorrow with GW credits to get a team of 5, but two of them would only be 1* and there's not much hope of getting that improved before the event ends. There's no point trying to participate now, right? It will roll around again sometime in the future?

More generally, should I just ignore events like this until I'm in a good rhythm, or is there an advantage to working toward certain ones now?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yes, you can't unlock him until you get them to 5*. The first tier (which you would be able to do) has some rewards, but you'll just get them when it comes back. The event should be back in about 2 months.

You often won't be able to complete events the first time you see them for a while, but it's a good idea to know what's out there, what you need for it, and decide what to prioritize so that you can be ready the next time it shows up. R2 and Thrawn are good choices. Thrawn requires Phoenix.
  • Also fyi, if u farm up Phoenix you can get thrawn and palp.
  • Yeah, Phoenix is on my to-do list. Looks like I've got a long road ahead of me, but that should keep the game engaging for a while. Thanks for the advice.
  • for you build up arena team first then pjoenix then empire then cls journey then resistance then first order then jedi rey journey seems to be the best course of farming
  • for you build up arena team first then pjoenix then empire then cls journey then resistance then first order then jedi rey journey seems to be the best course of farming

The thing about Phoenix is that they're a strong early arena team, so he doesn't even need to farm one separately.