Tier 7

Hi ea forums I am here to tell you that the r2 d2 event last tier is very hard for me to complete can you make it a little bit easier please ?

Replies

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Well is it fair? Everyone who got 7* R2 has been struck with exactly the same challenge as what you are facing now. You should do your best to beat it.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Plus it could be more productive to ask for tips how to beat it with your exact Empire roster.
  • ammar004 wrote: »
    Hi ea forums I am here to tell you that the r2 d2 event last tier is very hard for me to complete can you make it a little bit easier please ?
    Just keep at it. Depending on your characters and strategy it can be very RNG-dependent, but it's definitely possible. I finished it just fine last time before Luke started, then this morning it took an hour to finish T1 of the Mythic, which is just a copy/paste with no increased difficulty of T7 from the original event.

Shock R2 if you can, that'll prevent it from taking bonus turns (R2 is still super fast, so it'll take consecutive turns sometimes, but that's because its turn meter filled the old-fashioned way not because it went up to 100% after the first action) and prevent it from hiding behind its own Smoke Screen. You still have to deal with Chewbacca if he taunts, but otherwise you can just keep hammering R2.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Who should I use a leader zeta vader or palpatine ?
  • When I first beat it I used EP as a leader but I don't have zeta vader. It would really help if you gave us a basic rundown of your team.

I beat it with EP(L), Vader, Tarkin, Snow and Royal Guard. Gear 11, 10, 8, 7, and 8.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Ep gear 8,darth vader gear 9,magmatrooper gear 4,stormtrooper gear 7,tie fighter pilot gear 7
  • with that team you have 0 chance sorry
    they are undergeared and not a good comp.
    i used tarkin g10, tfp g9, Vader g9, rg g8, storm g8
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    On my alt account I did it with Palp(L), Vader, TFP, Tarkin and RG, G8+ and decent modded
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection