If anyone has advice on this team for haat.

NoobSaibot12321
191 posts Member
edited December 2017
https://swgoh.gg/u/noobsaibot/

Just used this team for Naat P3 I did about 8.5m.
Jyn (L), R2, Han, Thrawn and BB-8

We will be trying Haat next go around obviously I will have CLS G12 in a couple days but I might be doing Haat before that time. Also plan to g12 Ackbar immediately after.

My question is is there anything I'm missing that would do better then Jyn lead or any of the other toons in the meantime before CLS?
Post edited by NoobSaibot12321 on

Replies

• Throw in a tank, StHan or Old Ben, to help keep Jyn free to remove TM. Keep Raid Han though. My Thrawn isn’t good enough, and my Resistance team gets BB8, but with my zJyn, StHan, Cassian, OldBen, and K2 team I can hit for several hundred thousand in P3 of HAAT. They’d gone for millions in NAAT

Bottom line HAAT is a different beast than NAAT, so don’t expect those numbers AT ALL, but you still got a solid team there.
  • Nebit is the best tank for HAAT P3
    Even though you have thrawn to generate protection
    Nebit can generate his own
  • good team, but ... the best team for HAAT is AA (lead), cls , bb8, and then ventress. need zetas on ventress and cls. this team can do about the last 20-30% on p2, clear p3, and clear p4 if very well geared on heroic. most dont have ventress, and then raid han (which I believe you have) can do just as well (i'm told, my guild mates use raid han over ventress).

so... get AA geared well enough to sustain big hits. he needs to have protection high enough that the cannon in P3 does not touch his health (the thrawn special can give him back protection, but he has no health steal, so once health goes down, it stays down). then use cls and han/ventress to remove tm from boss in p3. bb8 special callls cls or aa
  • good team, but ... the best team for HAAT is AA (lead), cls , bb8, and then ventress. need zetas on ventress and cls. this team can do about the last 20-30% on p2, clear p3, and clear p4 if very well geared on heroic. most dont have ventress, and then raid han (which I believe you have) can do just as well (i'm told, my guild mates use raid han over ventress).

so... get AA geared well enough to sustain big hits. he needs to have protection high enough that the cannon in P3 does not touch his health (the thrawn special can give him back protection, but he has no health steal, so once health goes down, it stays down). then use cls and han/ventress to remove tm from boss in p3. bb8 special callls cls or aa

Is there anything to sub in for BB-8? I know he/it turned a few teams into monsters so probably not but sadly my FO wasn't up to the task this time around.

• Thank you TheycallmeWillis for your reply, I have done haat before so I know what I'm getting into here.

Guys I linked my roster for a reason. I wasn't asking what I should be building in the future, theirs plenty of information on that. I am asking "IN the meantime, with what I currently have" before CLS comes back.
  • AA Solo Thrawn BB R2
    how about this team it seems solid
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    btw cls will come very soon you have only on or two aat raids to try that team
  • NoobSaibot12321
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    AA Solo Thrawn BB R2
    how about this team it seems solid

I should definitely give that a try, maybe loads of protection and speed will do the trick. I do have the extra credits to play musical mods. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • You’re in my arena shard. What time is your payout? Don’t want to snipe you if I don’t have to.

Also, I think Anakin_Skywalker has the best idea.
  • You’re in my arena shard. What time is your payout? Don’t want to snipe you if I don’t have to.

Also, I think Anakin_Skywalker has the best idea.

We are? Nice, I think I seen your name before. I'm Pacific Standard Time.
  • thomssi wrote: »
    good team, but ... the best team for HAAT is AA (lead), cls , bb8, and then ventress. need zetas on ventress and cls. this team can do about the last 20-30% on p2, clear p3, and clear p4 if very well geared on heroic. most dont have ventress, and then raid han (which I believe you have) can do just as well (i'm told, my guild mates use raid han over ventress).

Is there anything to sub in for BB-8? I know he/it turned a few teams into monsters so probably not but sadly my FO wasn't up to the task this time around.

not really. the point of bb8 is only using covert data transfer. under AA lead, this special (which can always be used) is not an attack so will always trigger a rebel (so hopefully cls ... or han solo -- both toons basic takes TM away, otherwise AA attacks) to use a basic.

if you dont have cls, you need solo and just use his basic to remove TM. with a carefully played JYN, possible to do the same but not as easy as cls as the basic and special both remove TM.

also, regarding bb8, you use illuminated destiny AFTER thrawn's fracture expires to give him max TM again so he goes right away, then needs only 1 more attack before he can fracture (dont use illum destiny while fracture is up, makes thrawn go and fracture expires). Illum dest also replinishes protection too