Content Update 12/21/2017

15678911Next

Replies

• I didnt see it either, played all day. Had 120 on my google play ready for it too. Ah well, they saved me that money so merry x mas to me lol.
  • When is the mother Talzin event for December?
  • DarthPhaco wrote: »
    Merry Christmas! Here is your gift! Another screw up by CG and no pop ups!

I’d like to meet the clown who came up with the pop up idea in a dark alley ... it’s the time of giving.
  • 41 hours...no pop-ups
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie I would like to say this was an excellent job (i know it wasn't you directly) on helping me keep my money.
    I have been on and off the game logging in from multiple devices for the last 2 days 12/24 and 12/25 with out a single pop-up to buy anything that was mentioned in the update notes. I was planning on buying some things however the lack of providing the promised pop-ups will have me keeping my money.
    I hope you all (again not you specifically but you are the main go between to the company) can figure this out because it seems there was many willing to spend (see all the posts above) that didn't because of what ever bug is messing this up.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • So how about those rng pop up packs? Total mystery, I've had 4 pop ups for gear packs but no crystal or boba pop up. Really weird tactic to make purchasing so difficult for such a desired pack. I guess we will wait and see what the end result is i assume some super strategy.
  • I haven’t seen any pop ups for the crystals either...little annoying...
  • Can anyone remember how long the boba holiday pack was sapose to last?
  • Blueplaya wrote: »
    In the Daring Droid Mythic version, players will be able to replay the original Legendary Event final tier, play a new, more difficult tier where they can take any characters in, and a new tier that reverses the encounter! Battle against the Empire with the team from a A New Hope!

For this final tier do all the characters need to be 7* and is it the exact team from A New Hope (ie Raid Han, Farm boy luke, Old ben, Leia, Chewie, and R2) or can you use any rebel?
    Its STH not raid good luck

• No popup for crystal deal yet and nearly the end of December 25th. Really a big fail on EAs part. So many people receiving gift cards etc. and then them promising a deal that doesn't appear. Personally I won't buy until I get the popup. Not sure how long this popup was supposed to appear. Please EA fix this snafu. I know several people who are waiting and haven't seen it yet.
  • This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (3,500 vs 2,800) compared to the normal store bundle. (edited; our apologies for the typo, CG_RyDiggs)

Hold up. People spent 2 days waiting for the vault to pop up, only for them to edit the post and say, "My bad, it's only the $20 pack"?
  • blindertoo wrote: »
    Can anyone remember how long the boba holiday pack was sapose to last?

I dont know but I had it appear a little over a half hour ago, so it was live at least up until then.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    I posted this in the Pop up crystal sale merged thread but reposting here for anyone who may have missed it: The only pop up crystal pack that is currently available in the game is the 3,500 crystals for $19.99 USD pack, which is 25% more than the normal 2,800 crystal pack at that price. The CG offices are closed for the holidays, so the original post about the holiday pack has been update to reflect the offer that is actually in game.

This is all the information I have right now.
  • Moechenche wrote: »
    When is the mother Talzin event for December?

Also waiting for this... I left off the final shards on her because I figured I would just get them in the next “monthly” event but no December event yet....
  • $$$$$$
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Serya wrote: »
    Moechenche wrote: »
    When is the mother Talzin event for December?

Also waiting for this... I left off the final shards on her because I figured I would just get them in the next “monthly” event but no December event yet....

The Talzin event hasn't come back yet, it's a ~3 month wait time just like Wicket was.
  • Liath wrote: »

The Talzin event hasn't come back yet, it's a ~3 month wait time just like Wicket was.

I thought they were monthly for some reason. Not positive but I thought we have had 2 wickets since the last Talzin.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Serya wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

I thought they were monthly for some reason. Not positive but I thought we have had 2 wickets since the last Talzin.

They will be monthly, but not until they return for the first time, which is a 3 month delay. Wicket has come back in between because its 3 month delay happened previously and it is now on the monthly rotation. Talzin hasn't started its monthly rotation yet. I assume it will in January.
  • Its a great update.....make me feel so relax.
  • Well. Looks like this was what it was supposed to say all along...Apparently it was a typo. We were never supposed to be able to purchase a vault.

Holiday 25% Bonus Crystal Bundle
    Note that this offer is available via the pop up ad ONLY and not in the Store. In order to access this offer, please tap on the pop up offer when it appears. This offer will reappear occasionally for players who have NOT purchased the bundle.
    This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (3,500 vs 2,800) compared to the normal store bundle.

So I guess I will keep my $100 google credit now...Or spend it on a more deserving app...
  • I got Character drops for Royal Guard and Ewok Elder (Which I already own) and only got 10 shards instead of the stated 15. Also have only had boba fett and crystal discount pop up once, where it says I should get the option daily!? What is going on?
  • daws901 wrote: »
    I got Character drops for Royal Guard and Ewok Elder (Which I already own) and only got 10 shards instead of the stated 15. Also have only had boba fett and crystal discount pop up once, where it says I should get the option daily!? What is going on?

I haven’t even seen a crystal discount!