Anyone Have a Maxed Wampa? Is He Worth It?

Title says it all.

Replies

• UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I don't think anyone has him maxed yet, unlocked maybe
  • No I don’t, but yes he is worth it
  • Is placing it in a platoon “worth it”?
  • Hack
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yes someone has him, no that's not me, yes he's worth it.
    image.png
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Wampa is actually a she. A guy in my arena has one almost maxed and took her back out. Maybe there's some team comp or mode she'll be good in.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Wampa is actually a she. A guy in my arena has one almost maxed and took her back out. Maybe there's some team comp or mode she'll be good in.

Wampa is neither a he or a she, wampa is an "it".
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Let's inspect it's genitals and find out, shall we?
  • I’ll say the same thing I tell my shardmates....He has a DOUBLE bayonet. How can he not be among the highest DPS toons in the game?
  • leef wrote: »

Did you just assume their gender?
  • I’ll say the same thing I tell my shardmates....He has a DOUBLE bayonet. How can he not be among the highest DPS toons in the game?
    ? Wampa has double bayonet?
  • Yup...so he HAS to hit super hard with double bayonet, 216% CD, a few offense secondaries, and a reasonable amount of crit chance. Can’t even imagine the scope of his power under a Boba Fett lead....
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hack wrote: »
    Yes someone has him, no that's not me, yes he's worth it.
    image.png
    How is that team on defence? My Wampa is 6* G11 with one tb's worth of currency missing for 7*G12. I'm currently running Wampa with GK+Zarriss and was thinking about putting it in a Resistance team (tried Empire+Wampa without success before that). Neither Rey nor BB8 are geared yet, though.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yup...so he HAS to hit super hard with double bayonet, 216% CD, a few offense secondaries, and a reasonable amount of crit chance. Can’t even imagine the scope of his power under a Boba Fett lead....

What do you mean by bayonet? Armor penetration?

EDIT: I'm familiar with the literal definition of an attached blade to the end of a firearm.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Yup...so he HAS to hit super hard with double bayonet, 216% CD, a few offense secondaries, and a reasonable amount of crit chance. Can’t even imagine the scope of his power under a Boba Fett lead....

What do you mean by bayonet? Armor penetration?

EDIT: I'm familiar with the literal definition of an attached blade to the end of a firearm.
    It's a gear piece, the Mk 12 ArmaTek Bayonet https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/160/mk-12-armatek-bayonet/
    It gives 120 physical damage as well 30 critical rating and 60 armor penetration. Since Wampa can be equipped with two of those at G12, his attacks get quite the boost (Han Solo get's one at G12 and you can see a big difference).
  • Wampa has double bayonet?

Definitely not a she then... :smile:

• Wampa has double bayonet?

Definitely not a she then... :smile:

Lmao