R2d2 balance screwed up?

I think r2d2 event balance is screwed up, especially in higher tiers.
I see no reason why my 7*, lvl85, gearX empire team barely comes to scratch it.

Is anybody experiencing frustration in this event?

Replies

• robjay04
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I beat it with

Palp g10
    Vader g11
    Moff g10
    RG G9
    Stormtrooper G9

My mods were not very good at all on the bottom 3, just ok on the top 2. Only Vader is 85, the rest are 80. Only Vader/Palp has omegas.

I didn’t find it to be that hard, I heard all these stories how TFP was a necessity but I beat it after a couple times. I’m sure you’ll get it eventually.
  • @Wereboar_IT what is your team? What type of mods? How much speed? What are ability levels?
  • I beat it in August with all g8 Palp (L)/Vader/TFP/Tarkin/RG with junk mods on most of them. It took around 50 tries, but I did eventually get it. I'd say just keep trying until you get the right rng.
  • This wasnt that bad. Actually thrawn was harder.
  • Dread wrote: »
    @Wereboar_IT what is your team? What type of mods? How much speed? What are ability levels?

Tark leading, vader, rg, stormtrooper, magmatrooper. All lvl85, gearX, modded with lvl15 markV mods. All abilities at omega level but no zeta.

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Dread wrote: »
    @Wereboar_IT what is your team? What type of mods? How much speed? What are ability levels?

Tark leading, vader, rg, stormtrooper, magmatrooper. All lvl85, gearX, modded with lvl15 markV mods. All abilities at omega level but no zeta.

Ive hear of a lot of people struggling with Magmatrooper. Do you have any chance to replace him?

What speed does Vader have? The faster he is the better.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Dread wrote: »

Ive hear of a lot of people struggling with Magmatrooper. Do you have any chance to replace him?

What speed does Vader have? The faster he is the better.

100% true. If you have magma trooper it's like you're doing the event with only 4 characters.

• just use palpla as lead and GG
  • o w8 wrong squad tbh my friend had same issue seams like w/o palpa or thrawn its no no for r2d2 7*
  • Your team lack dps.. I did it with your team except with TFP instead if Magma. TFP did a huge job in killing R2 first off
  • An old guildy was having trouble. He switched to ep lead rg stormtrooper +2 then just spread eps basic around and kept hitting everyone till he could finish them. Similar strategy to phase 3 haat teebo, chirpa teen.
  • My epis only 6* so I cannot use him.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Try move your arena team's mods to your empire team.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Try move your arena team's mods to your empire team.

well, they are the same team :pensive: