Ea holiday gift

2Next

Replies

• Mods were trash thanks anyway.
  • Just enjoy your gifts and relax.
  • I got two good speed secondary mods. One was a health diamond +15
  • No speed secondaries on any of my mods, but it was a nice gesture.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    yes, thanks its just what I always wanted in a gift, more RNG.....
  • Thanks but instead of RNG a fixed set to everyone would ave been better. With the current system they have awarded some and not others. I got garbage mods on both accounts. Defense arrow, health cross, health triangle not to mention zero mods with speed secondaries .
  • The thought was nice, but I would have really appreciated a lot more credits. I'm already short credits, and they give me a bunch of mods and the credits to level one of them half way. FYI, CG, it takes about 500k credits per mod to level a mod!
  • Grue wrote: »
    The thought was nice, but I would have really appreciated a lot more credits. I'm already short credits, and they give me a bunch of mods and the credits to level one of them half way. FYI, CG, it takes about 500k credits per mod to level a mod!
    They held a Credit Heist (and droid heist, but, yeah, I mean... C'mon...) the same day, though.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I got the rewards twice. The mods didnt turn out all that great but im thrilled to get 10 wampa shards. All my currency has been going towards wampa since he was released.
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I lucked out with a +19 Speed secondary on a square but that's merely the RNG universe starting to even itself out (I hope!)

In nearly two years the previous fastest Speed secondary I've gotten was +17.
  • My stuff was junk but at least it was free junk