Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Nope, not yet sir
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes the list changes on every refresh.

Cantina Battle Shipments, Arena Shipments and GW Shipments do not change.

But Galactic Shipments do. It's always different.
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    Yes the list changes on every refresh.

Cantina Battle Shipments, Arena Shipments and GW Shipments do not change.

But Galactic Shipments do. It's always different.

Second this
  • If your referring to the standard "shipments" they do change on a refresh, though it's possible to get the same choice on a refresh since it's random. If you mean "galactic war shipment" then no they stay the same.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Thanks - yes I was referring to Galactic War shipments.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • I had only talia and consular as healers, i aquired luminara the next day and i cleared it 2 times now. Much better once you have someone keeping your party alive. I was frustrated when posting earlier and vented.

I was put up against a lvl 60 purple team at the end, but was able to win. (they had 2 green ewoks at like level 5, so i got lucky)
  • Started of with level 60 opponents and it doesn't drop. Wiped all my characters out by third battle. This is a little ridiculous to try to even attempt anymore
  • I got to battle 12 today with no trouble whatsoever, then came up against a 6* Kylo Ren, a 7* Sid, 6* Bariss, 6 Boba Fett and 7* Luminara. All level 58, in purple gear. I'm level 52 and my highest is a 5* Luminara and Sid. :(
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i came across some 58-60 teams today in gw. i'm 52, but had no trouble clearing. stuns are really nice for throttling down dmg of the opposing team
    mighty chlorians
  • My stuns and heal immunity debuffs all got resisted.
  • It should be a build up not a strait from the hardest to hardest battle. All the characters in all 3 battles where all level 60 and at 3-4 in purple gear and 5-7 star levels. Galactic battles are cool but let it build up not just crap on you at the start. Cause you don't heal in between fights and there aren't enough healers to pull you through twelve levels of all 60 level opponents
  • How the F*** I am getting right at the beginning lvl 60 opponent with 7* when im lvl 50 with some 3-4*
    Totally unbalanced
    Im I alone with tihs **** ?
  • You need a deep bench for GW and to strategically retreat and sub in fresh meat until you get down to the last opponent, then after their turn, throw your damaged guys back in for a heal.

Developing toons nobody talks about like Lobot (for clearing debuffs) is key for crunch situations in GW. Like I said, deep bench, can't just build 5 killer toons and expect to get through every time. I faced the same hurdles and 3 days in a row hit the wall at battle 7-8 but once some of my secondary toons caught up a bit, I got through.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Just got the same thing as you.... totally broken
  • You need a deep bench for GW and to strategically retreat and sub in fresh meat until you get down to the last opponent, then after their turn, throw your damaged guys back in for a heal.

Developing toons nobody talks about like Lobot (for clearing debuffs) is key for crunch situations in GW. Like I said, deep bench, can't just build 5 killer toons and expect to get through every time. I faced the same hurdles and 3 days in a row hit the wall at battle 7-8 but once some of my secondary toons caught up a bit, I got through.

This guy is clueless. If all your purple wearing toons get killed in one shot by lvl 60s right out of the gate there is no chance at progressing even with a deep bench. Both my A and B teams are in purple gear and mostly all 5Stars
  • Has anyone been able to use an Ally in Galactic War.

All I ever see is "No Ally Available at this time" and I have 35 Allies.

Ideas anyone?
  • Allies are not available in Galactic War. You can only use them in Light/Dark Side, Cantina, and certain Challenge battles. Maybe keyed events too, I've never bothered with them so I'm not sure.
  • Mopholo wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to use an Ally in Galactic War.

All I ever see is "No Ally Available at this time" and I have 35 Allies.

Ideas anyone?

Literally all of your characters are your ally's. No you cannot borrow one
  • I really am incredibly frustrated and at the end of my tether with Galactic War over the last few days.

All of a sudden teams that are no higher and often lower ranked than my own are.Sony obliterating my entire roster, and often I barely get the chance to return fire.

I am level 57 and the trams doing this are between 56 and 58.

I have an a team that is all level 57 and 5 or 6 stars in purple gear. I then.have another 9 characters at level 56 or 57 below that, all at least 4 stars and at least gear level 5.

I am using all of the tactics talked about in this board including retreating, it makes no difference, teams just blast down my characters at the beginning.of every fight. Replacements are lambs to the slaughter.

I'm really at a loss to explain what is going on but I am entirely fed up with it.
  • I had a few teams today in GW lower level than me that were unusually difficult. But I noticed that their team compositions were also unusual - they were not running the typical Sid/Dooku/Lum/JC/Barriss. Instead they had Leia, IG88, Kylo, Qui Gon. My guess is that people are switching up line ups, and we slow ones need to adapt.
  • Just posted about this in another thread. I'm sure some of it is team builds but there's definitely something messed up going on. I fielded a mirror team in GW, with mostly epic gear and opposing team had no epic gear and lower level. The entire AI team went before I attacked once with Dooku going twice, double hit both times and put my epic gear Lumi in the red. That simply can't be because of team makeup because my team was exactly the same, and superior stat wise.
  • Yep. Last two days, Galactic War was completely unwinnable. Total ****. Whatever change they made sucks. I guess they decided they didn't want people to be able to complete it.
  • Same Here but facing multiple Captain phasmas with Team Full of Blue gear attacking before me and every Second attack triggered phasmas leader in a non FO Team. Really Strange. And they were allowed to attack ne twice before i could Attacke once
  • Not just epic gear, but largely 7 and 6* all oh them
  • I noticed more epic gear today but the levels weren't crazy and stars weren't any higher than 6 iirc.
  • What I'm experiencing is getting AI teams, lower or same level, lower stars, lower gear, pulling impossible attacks. It's got nothing to do with them being superior in any way, they're simply doing things that aren't possible.
  • Yeah. I had a Barriss opponent that healed every other turn but it only happened in one fight. I had to actually focus her. It also seemed like the animations were moving faster but maybe it's just my brain moving slower.
  • No, you're on target. Most of the times this has happened to me, the animations and movement of the AI are accelerated.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Lol the exact same thing has been happening to me, I had won the last 7 galactic wars...
    Then on the last 3 days I got to the last fight twice, with no viable team to defeat it and yesterday I got destroyed before even getting to the 3 last fights.

My team is all gear 7 with 5 stars and Lumi at 6 stars...
  • After winning GW yesterday, won't be happening today as the game just passed over into the Twilight Zone. Before I even got a turn, had the AI decimate my squad with JC striking twice in a row without being attacked and taking out Daka.