What am I supposed to do with 2,147 Mk 8 Electrobinoculars?

gufu21
335 posts Member
edited December 2017
And I'm sure that many players have far more than that.

But seriously, CG. Did you have a plan for this? Equipping every character in the game only requires 700 of them. Are you aware than the TAC gear challenge is completely worthless for mid- to high-level players?

A few suggestions:
  • Add a new piece of gear that players are often short of to the challenge rewards. This way there's a point to even doing the challenge. (I've heard some players say it's not even worth their sim tickets.)
  • Better yet, add a gear exchange that will let us exchange gear we don't need for other pieces of gear, or even just sell them.
  • And it's been said before, but please remove challenge gear from the AAT raid rewards. It feels kind of insulting to put a lot of effort and time into doing well on the raid only to get a bunch of gear I have thousands of and no use for.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, its insulting, but CG likes to put them on the rewards to make out gear farm slower and painful, it is a shame but, they are aware of it, and they don't want to remove it.
  • Options
    wait till you get some of them for placing first in HAAT...
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    eElUZzcxNFc0NVUx_o_fus-ro-dah-megaphone.jpg

latest?cb=20120518190144

But with binoculars.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Yeah, its insulting, but CG likes to put them on the rewards to make out gear farm slower and painful, it is a shame but, they are aware of it, and they don't want to remove it.

This. Makes you more likely to buy gear with crystals. They can insult us because we are all clearly masochists for continuing to put up with them and play this game.

• Options
    Has there ever been a sell your gear system? That would be great :-)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    There is not a single person at cg that actually plays this game. If there was, this would have been fixed 2 years ago. It is very insulting, and they all laugh when we complain. Same goes for the whole mod system, total garbage working as intended to **** us off enough to pay.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Has there ever been a sell your gear system? That would be great :-)

There was. People sold gear they wound up needing later and whined about it, so it was taken away.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks, those people!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    eElUZzcxNFc0NVUx_o_fus-ro-dah-megaphone.jpg

latest?cb=20120518190144

But with binoculars.

**** u beat me to it and with a nice simpsons pic lol.
    I was gonna say line em all up and make a super binocular
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I have 4029 of the things
    It’s absurd
  • Options
    Save them for when they release the gear upgrade program, bringing something like 2000 mk8 binoculars to 10 mk9 binos.
  • Options
    Let me know if you figure it out I'm almost at 5k
  • Options
    see my idea of a Black Market for gear.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    give us a choice opt opt of certain rewards, even if the replacement is a random.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you