Nerf it down, now!

Ok, we all love challenges, and that bit of random might make the game interesting, but it's not the case when you meet nodes with level 74 characters and you are level 59...
This is called an error in planning or coding!
The past 3 days I met level 64+ teams, today this level 74 team... It's too much! How one is supposed to keep playing if he knows the game is THIS unbalanced?!?

Replies

• Level is not so much important all by itself.

A toon could be 75 level with 3rd level abilities and no gear. (It may be hard to kill but, it hits like a wet noodle.)

Ever since the devs altered the power ratings, they’re much more indicative of threat level and can be used for comparison rather than level.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Also synergy is important. I get a lot of teams 15 levels above me in gw. Vader Mace Ventress Lumi and Chewie is not really a threat.
  • What's your team?
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • yeah, I destroyed it, after all, but seeing such a level difference was a shock...
    I should work on synergy, too, but as I started to play I just was going with my fave chars, so at the moment I'm late on that path XD
    Still, I think the game is quite unbalanced. For certain factions, it's almost impossible to put up a good team, and on galactic war it's not uncommon to meet teams that obliterate you, often one or few steps from the goal... quite frustrating, if one doesn't give in to buying packs...
  • When i was 70-71 lvl i was facing teams 82-85 lvl with zeta even with 2 or 3! I just **** how can it balance, but never losed any gw, sometimes it was really hard and i keep retreating it for more then a hour, but once i get 80+ it started to balance. Now i just complete it on auto :open_mouth:
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    yeah, I destroyed it, after all, but seeing such a level difference was a shock...

The level is how they make it a challenge given that they pick a random team out for you to face. Occasionally the random team has synergy but not usually.

I'd rather fight teams that drawn from the top 100 in the arena shard above and below me.
  • WAI.it’s the growing pains we all went through. Level 85 it’s easy now.
  • DBane
    56 posts Member
    WAI.it’s the growing pains we all went through. Level 85 it’s easy now.

it was easy before the nerf as well. just required strategy - now you can full auto it with 5 attackers