Omega Mat Rewards in Cantina 8F & 8G???

I am currently working on getting my Smuggler Han and Chewbacca to 7 stars. The rewards for cantina battles 8F and 8G supposedly includes omega mats. I have simmed these missions hundreds of times and have yet to receive a single Omega Mat reward. Is the drop rate less than 1%?? Or did the developers forget to include the omega mats as part of the actual rewards for cantina battles 8F and 8G?? Please fix this, those extra omegas would be nice...

Replies

• Exceedingly low/rare drop rate, they are a bonus and don't count on getting any, that way your pleasantly surprised when one shows up
  • Out of the 4 people I 7 starred in 8 I have gotten 1 omega
  • Yeah don’t actually expect for them to drop, but they are possible. I’ve farmed sith trooper / sith assassin / death trooper / vet Chewie and I have received 1 omega from the nodes. It actually came during one of the last few days of farming vet Chewie. I was ecstatic when I saw it.

I’ve had maybe 15 reports in my guild over the past year of people pulling an omega. So it’s extremely rare, but there
  • RakatanBrute
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm working (slowly) on Veterans (Chewie 5*, Han soon to be 5*) and I've gotten 2 omegas so far. Seems I've been extremely lucky :)

But to be honest omega as a reward from GW12 is more common I think.
  • It's approximately 0.3% from my farming experience.
  • I got an omega on cantina 8-a today ( Deathtrooper)
  • I got 3 separate omega doing the vets. 1 was during doubles so got 4 from doing them
  • Omega mats aren't that hard to get anyway. You want to know what's really hard to get? Triangle mods. Even ZETA MATS ARE EASIER TO GET.

It's ridiculously rare to get one, let alone a DECENT one. Geez...
  • This is typical things in this game about drop rate. Almost all necessary items which drop somewhere (challenge, quest etc..), have few low drop rate, unfortunately. We have to learn to live with that. I asked many time about drop rates as private by message or using this forum, but nothing to change :(
  • Honestly I've come to accept the drop rate issues in my own experience. The issue that I would like resolved is the mass amounts of gear that has little to no use that racks up in the thousands. For one, I would appreciate changing up some of the regular challenge gear, and for two, I would appreciate restructuring the raid reward gear towards items that are exclusively obtained through the raids.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Honestly I've come to accept the drop rate issues in my own experience. The issue that I would like resolved is the mass amounts of gear that has little to no use that racks up in the thousands. For one, I would appreciate changing up some of the regular challenge gear, and for two, I would appreciate restructuring the raid reward gear towards items that are exclusively obtained through the raids.

Even if that exclusivity comes through a new mythic tier raid it would be a good thing.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I actually got two in two separate instances of simming the other day on 8G. Took pictures as I couldn't believe my luck. That's one and one, not two in each simming.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.