CLS in P1 of HAAT

What does the the speed have to be on a team of datcha(l), CLS, and raid han.?

Replies

• You can solo it with just CLS. Escape when the enrage counter gets down to like 2 or 3 then rinse and repeat
  • Yea but can’t the team that I asked about stay in the entire time?
  • I’m not sure I just take the half an hour with CLS
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Yea but can’t the team that I asked about stay in the entire time?

Yes they can and you can add Wiggs if you want to make it faster and more secure. Wedges special calls Biggs and another to assist. The other has a 66% chance of being CLS or Han who have tmr. Wedge's unique gives him and Biggs 45-60 speed.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yea but can’t the team that I asked about stay in the entire time?

Yes. I did it without Dathcha, just CLS and Han. I had somewhere around +74 speed on CLS (not sure exactly because I've moved mods since then and am now using CLS in p3/4). I have no idea what the minimum speed is though.
  • Shadeslayer7
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    What’s his speed and gear?
    burby888 wrote: »
    I’m not sure I just take the half an hour with CLS

And I just saw a video with an AA lead with CLS and Raid Han
  • Niebuszewiak
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @sharde , raid han ~ +100 speed , cls ~ + 80 and you can put on auto after B2 and magma are dead
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    @sharde , raid han ~ +100 speed , cls ~ + 80 and you can put on auto after B2 and magma are dead

yea, unless you get resisted on the 7th hit, wich happens alot.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Which is why dathcha is often used as a leader. 25% chance for any hit on a droid to have tmr.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Which is why dathcha is often used as a leader. 25% chance for any hit on a droid to have tmr.

O_o How does that help with resists?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017

Not so much but it does make every time you hit grievous a potential tmr which means you aren't relying on the 7th hit landing a tmr as often.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Not so much but it does make every time you hit grievous a potential tmr which means you aren't relying on the 7th hit landing a tmr as often.

i use jawa engineer instead of dathcha with cmdr luke and raid han on basic only auto, every hit is tmr. you'd be amazed how often the 7th hit gets resisted.
  • I just can’t do anything about the 7th hit cause he gains the 100% tm. What are people’s solutions?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I just can’t do anything about the 7th hit cause he gains the 100% tm. What are people’s solutions?

The only thing you can do is make sure all of your attacks have the chance to remove TM. If it gets resisted then, oh well, he gets a turn. Hopefully it doesn't happen too much and he doesn't get more than 14 them.
  • Liath wrote: »
    I just can’t do anything about the 7th hit cause he gains the 100% tm. What are people’s solutions?

The only thing you can do is make sure all of your attacks have the chance to remove TM. If it gets resisted then, oh well, he gets a turn. Hopefully it doesn't happen too much and he doesn't get more than 14 them.

Does this actually fix him getting the 100% turn meter?
  • @leef , yes its rng , when 7 hit is resisted you targeting adds, killing it again and back to grevs,
    Grevs moves 3-5 times depends on rng
  • Moved to the AAT subsection.
  • Java engineer as 4 members is nice

http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1314665---4sql.html
  • Why do you have jaws engineer in there?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    burby888 wrote: »
    You can solo it with just CLS. Escape when the enrage counter gets down to like 2 or 3 then rinse and repeat

Dumb question but since the escape chance is 40%, what do you do when it fails? Airplane mode?

That seems like it would take so long the raid would be over before you could finish.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You should run on airplane mode anyway just in case but if both escapes fail then either force close app or retreat from options either of which achieves same thing (like attack never happened). Tedious but works.....
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Closing this necro
This discussion has been closed.