January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    @Liath
    Good call, and the Mythic event would be worthy of a what's ahead. Maybe they require Jedi or Galactic Republic vs Palpatine
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    @Liath
    Good call, and the Mythic event would be worthy of a what's ahead. Maybe they require Jedi or Galactic Republic vs Palpatine

Would be cool to get a mace and kit fisto rework with his mythic event
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I want the kitten Chimeara back. Needed for dstb special mission :-(
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    Yeah, so far resistance hasn't really been needed for much - the one assault battle is all. An event or legendary type event could be it. Snoke is likely - DS has to be built up still. Praetorian Guard/Executioner is even more likely before that.
    Lets just hope it's doable without Jedi-rey.... though.... it's quite unlikely. Still... if the toons are for the monthly login - there might be a chance.

I was afraid a legendary type event for a snoke/hux/bb9/whoever would be too easy if it was just 5 res at 7*.
    But I think we re good now. This is very good :)
  • Options
    Draw4wild wrote: »
    Why are Territory Wars 5 days long? They were listed as 3 days in the Dec calender

I think the end dates are incorrect. They are 72 hour events over 4 days.
  • Options
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    Draw4wild wrote: »
    Why are Territory Wars 5 days long? They were listed as 3 days in the Dec calender

I think the end dates are incorrect. They are 72 hour events over 4 days.

If I recall correctly, they said they were going to revise the Territory War cadence after 2018. So it's possible they've done that, they just haven't actually announced what the new cadence will be yet.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    The TB/TW schedule looks consistent. Alternating LS/DS TBs every other week starting Mondays. TW starting Mondays and Thurdays on the "off weeks." I hope that's just going to stick as the cadence.
  • Options
    so there will be no EP next month?
  • Options
    What(if any) do y'all think the significance of having Poe and finn as login characters for January?
  • Options
    More resistance characters, joy
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, joy. I have eight. I need two more.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Think they might be needed for anything upcoming?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yes, joy. I have eight. I need two more.

No, no my joy was sarcasm
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

Papa palp will be in 1-2 weeks with a mythic event
  • Options
    They were in a recent movie
  • Options
    Rework ?
  • Options
    They’ll be needed to unlock someone or complete something, maybe just means rework but shouldn't, as resistance works fantastically well, there is many other toons that need it, but well, we have to go with the flow of what comes out I guess, never thought JTR would come before Luke, because he had the month of flash events, and she did!!!!!!!! So I think everything is possible
  • Options
    I've only been playing since later September so fill me in if you can. On the legendary events (Yoda, r2, thrawn, Emp) do they have an order?
    Was looking at next month's and we are seeing yoda again (feels like 3rd time in 3 months) thrawn again which is nice, but did they skip over Emp? I've been wanting him and didn't 5* on last appearance and now everyone shown up again or is scheduled to except him
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    2 tb and 4 tw, but win or lose, good for gear anyway.

Usually the result is very predictable after researching the enemy guild, total gp, key characters like CLS, Thrawn, MT, Maul, GK, Baze, Shoretrooper...and their gear and rarity level, before the attack phase starts.

The only variable is the number of participants in tw, how many joined and will be able to contribute.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • FredsFatties
    125 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’m hoping for a First Order based legendary toon like Hux or something.

They are both pilots though... 1st ship legendary?

Edit: 2nd ship legendary
  • Options
    Finn was already needed....in December. If anything it’s because of the movie we just had. I’m thinking marquee resistance toon(s) for January, no new legendary.
  • Options
    Correction to the above. I meant to put Thrawn again would be nice*

Sorry for the miscommunication. The cold is effecting my brain to type coordination
  • Options
    Poe and Finn?!?

How about give us a zeta every other day for logging in and omegas on the off day. At this point 12 months of RoS Chewie login seem attractive.
  • Options
    Only 2 TB's and 4 TW's @CG_Kozispoon that's horrible, it takes "forever" to gear and acquire shards for a lot of these toons, this doesn't help anything.
  • Options

Papa palp will be in 1-2 weeks with a mythic event

long have i waited ,my little electronic friend!
  • Options
    glad ive been farming resistance, looks like an event coming up
  • Options
    Yoda doesn’t count?
  • Options
    I’m hoping for a First Order based legendary toon like Hux or something.

They are both pilots though... 1st ship legendary?

Edit: 2nd ship legendary

Problem is, Finn is already a crew member
  • Options
    It’s 3 TB and 6 GW, check dates properly ;-D
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes certain events are not placed on the calendar. For example, R2 in December was not on the calendar. It was a "surprise" because of the new mythic event, the return of CLS, or both. There is a good chance that either Thrawn or Palpatine will happen in January along with a new corresponding mythic event.

For a while Yoda and Palpatine rotated every other month, but with the number of legendary events we have that should now be part of the rotation it's not super clear what the schedule is going to look like.
This discussion has been closed.