January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

Replies

• TofuMao wrote: »
    It’s 3 TB and 6 GW, check dates properly ;-D

Check your dates properly.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    TofuMao wrote: »
    It’s 3 TB and 6 GW, check dates properly ;-D

Territory Battles

Rebel Assault:
    1/1/2018 - 1/7/2018
    1/29/2018 - 2/4/2018
    Imperial Retaliation:
    1/15/2018 - 1/21/2018

Territory Wars
    War 1
    1/8/2018 - 1/12/2018
    War 2
    1/11/2018 - 1/14/2018
    War 3
    1/22/2018 - 1/26/2017
    War 4
    1/25/2018 - 1/29/2018
    War 5
    2/5/2018 - 2/9/2018
    War 6
    2/8/2018 - 2/12/2018

I did, 2 TB run in the Month of JANUARY with one crossing over on the last day and War 5 and 6 are dated for FEBURARY.

They are making the grind worse than it already can be by running these this little.
  • With the release of mythic events and the new calendar will we see a mythic event for yoda? thanks on advance for any replies :)
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    probably yes but as a blanked 'recurring event: ' before a day or two before his event goes live
    Ere742 wrote: »
    With the release of mythic events and the new calendar will we see a mythic event for yoda? thanks on advance for any replies :)

Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Yes, joy. I have eight. I need two more.

No, no my joy was sarcasm

Yes, I know. Mine wasn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I dig it. Signed. Approved. Ship it.
  • meh....
  • All aboard the Ponn ship!
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    They have a lot of chemistry. It's like poetry, it rhymes.
    zoom, zoom
  • Already got them. Shard collection time.
  • Can you guys up the ROLO/Probe droid shards already? 1 time a month is absurd.

Moreover, it's an insult to those who paid good money for platoon fodder. Why bother spending to fill these when all it makes is maybe a single star a month?
  • im wondering how the last teir for yoda's mthyc will work considering both sides are jedis that you use... also that will be a lot of defense mods
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Surprise This month log in character is 450 Shard Store Tokens, I seriously miss back when new toon was in it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • But imho, some good character that most players have already maxed out, such as poe, finn, first order officer

I was right!
  • I despise these merges. Might as well delete the threads. The comments are all out of order , because they are organized by time instead of by thread they came from, and lose all context
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ere742 wrote: »
    With the release of mythic events and the new calendar will we see a mythic event for yoda? thanks on advance for any replies :)

Capgasp said he had to change the event so it wasn't jedi vs. jedi the whole way, so there's a good chance we aren't getting it yet. I also think this is evidenced by the fact that it is on the calendar, and other legendaries (that presumably do have new mythics accompanying them) are not.
  • What happened to ship blueprints in login rewards? It happened once then never again.
  • With 1 LS TB a mth it will take me 13 yrs to get 7* ROLO! Not even kidding. Get 2 shards per TB, and yes 1 is mine.... If above poster is correct & nothing on Suns, that is Kitten. Nothing when I'm home & want it/have more time & then things starting Mons when its back 2 WK, gr8 thanks.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Surprise This month log in character is 450 Shard Store Tokens, I seriously miss back when new toon was in it

Ah yes cause the last new login toon we got was Pao so......
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

• [/quote]

War 3
    1/22/2018 - 1/26/2017
    [/quote]

You missed this one, it goes back in time!?!
    I'm looking forward (backward?) To this one
  • Finn and Poe.... Finn... AND Poe.. thoroughly disappointed
  • With 1 LS TB a mth it will take me 13 yrs to get 7* ROLO! Not even kidding. Get 2 shards per TB, and yes 1 is mine.... If above poster is correct & nothing on Suns, that is Kitten. Nothing when I'm home & want it/have more time & then things starting Mons when its back 2 WK, gr8 thanks.

I get 50 every tb, you are in wrong guild
  • yaklan42
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    With 1 LS TB a mth it will take me 13 yrs to get 7* ROLO! Not even kidding. Get 2 shards per TB, and yes 1 is mine.... If above poster is correct & nothing on Suns, that is Kitten. Nothing when I'm home & want it/have more time & then things starting Mons when its back 2 WK, gr8 thanks.

Find a new guild. I have ROLO at 6* and 95 shards so this TB will get me a lot of shard shop gear.
  • Porg.....
  • Porkins

Porkins could be the Probe Droid of ships. Lol. Or the A-wing pilot that took down Vaders Super Star Destroyer.
  • So poe/Finn. Is 1 iphone and 1 android?
  • Anybody else notice they flipped the order of the capital ship events so that Home one is last? I’m smelling Chimera event at the end of the month ...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Anybody else notice they flipped the order of the capital ship events so that Home one is last? I’m smelling Chimera event at the end of the month ...

Nah, it will be early january so people who didnt spend crystals on home one cant seven star chimaera
  • The event calendar says Ghosts should be active now, but it doesn't start for another day. What gives?
This discussion has been closed.