Deafening Silence on criticism of Credit/droid event change.

I guess the devs just think we are all just whinging???

Or hope the criticisms will stop???

Replies

• It's intended. That's what it is. Nothing to complain about
  • That challenge is useless now. You can get half of the challenge credits from a single Squad Cantina battle. When they changed the challenge rewards to nearly 1/5 of the old value, it made me feel like these devs have no idea what they are doing. Making random changes with no real playtesters testing anything before hand.
  • They want more money. Nothing to see here, move along.
  • They want more money. Nothing to see here, move along.
    So, they want feedback.... give 'em feedback
  • I agree with you guys. I think the new credit/droid events is completely useless. They just just as well have removed it completely. Even with the new bonus energy, it's still not worth spending it on the events.
  • Guys... They give XP now! Didn't you notice???
  • This used to be a great star wars game. I shared it with friends gladly who got addicted like me. I was working on two accounts daily, spent less than 200 on game and planned to spend more, but now I have 0 interest in spending $, signing onto my 2nd account, or sharing it with anyone. It is impossible to promote to 7 stars (1 million credits) and level up our deep bench of toons at the same time anymore. Is that really what you hoped to achieve? Forget about prioritizing your arena team anymore, even that is impossible (to keep them fully promoted fully leveled).

For my main account, I was excited to unlock Kylo Ren from cantina. Now he is stuck at lvl 1, my 6 star savage is stuck at lvl 45 and I am lvl 70. I'm sure I could find more 'stuck' heroes if I looked. Very frustrating to farm heroes then not be able to promote or level them up. This needs to be fixed or we need more clarification.

I collect extra energy 3x a day and work on everything (challlenges, gw, etc), yet it takes a good amount of luck to pull in one million credits over the course of days. Hopefully credits improve and this game can return to being awesome.
  • I have 197 credits right now. In one patch they got rid of the sell feature for no reason, (so now I'm stuck with in some cases 150+ pieces of select equipment that I will never use), the key card challenges, and made GW almost impossible to get more than halfway through. I couldnprobably finish a GW if I could level and promote my toons, but oh yeah I have no credits to do so. I have had my Phasma at 100 shards for over a week but was never anywhere near the 1mil credits needed to promote her. I understand that the devs need some income to keep it going, but come on. This last patch, every single change you guys made was focused on money. Every single one. This last patch had like 2 bug fixes and that was it. Even the new yoda event.. Seriously? You need a full 5 jedi team and then you drop a $60 jedi bundle in the store? You guys aren't even being subtle about it. You're flat out telling your player-base to **** off and that you don't give a ****. I'm forced to use all of my crystals every day on credit packs now just to be able to stay afloat. I'm level 65 and my highest character is 61. I can't even afford to use the huge inventory of training droids I have. **** move guys. Really **** move
  • Kurgen wrote: »
    I guess the devs just think we are all just whinging???

Or hope the criticisms will stop???

They don't care.
    This is a straight money grab, complete with deceptive "possible rewards" lists that trick new users into thinking it is something other than rare.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I have IG-86 sitting at 100 out of 30 shards. It costs a measely 100K to promote him, which would have been no problem a few weeks ago. Just do the credit event twice and that would have been it. Now I find myself trying to get my mains to 70 and overlooking everything else.

I also have IG-88 sitting at 40/30, Plo Koon at 65/65, and Biggs at 35/25. Maybe in a week+ when I get my main squad to max level I'll be able to promote these guys.

At this point, I refuse to spend money on this game just out of principle. I'll continue doing dailies and spending energy on farming mats/shards, but my patience wears thin with each 'update'. I wouldn't be surprised if I stop playing altogether by next month simply because the interest isn't there.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I put this post up not because I disagree with the change (which I do by the way) but because I think it is quite rude that there has been absolutely no response from devs that I can see.

Not even a 'too bad guys, it's how it is, put up with it' or 'we are working on it'
  • Still no ausser :-(
  • No answer ;-)
  • Hello... From the other side?
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    We must've post a thousand times
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    I doubt they're going to respond to any of these threads about the credit shortage. Not when the answer is clearly "we want you to spend more money on crystal packs to exchange for credits".
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • baevar
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Diraan wrote: »
    I doubt they're going to respond to any of these threads about the credit shortage. Not when the answer is clearly "we want you to spend more money on crystal packs to exchange for credits".

The one with the poll had 98% of people say they don't use them, and 1% say yes. (50-1 vote) And I'm guessing that one guy just wanted to be first lol.

If that's their answer, fine...but our answer is that no one can get excited over spending real life currency (dollars) for a virtual currency (crystals) to convert that to a third currency (credits) that the game intentionally doesn't give you enough of. I mean people can get excited about characters and gear, but credits? There's nothing cool to buy with credits, their only purpose is a sink. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's absolutely nothing fun about needing credits in this game, they are purely an obstacle unlike shards and gear where you look forward to having enough to level up.

Negative reinforcement vs. Positive reinforcement. There, I finally made it shorter.