Emperor's Demise January

Prev1
Twi
209 posts Member
edited December 2017
Anyone else kind of sad that we won’t be seeing the Emperor's Demise event in January. At least per the events listed in the calendar. Since Yoda is listed it would seem Emperor's Demise would have been as well.

Guess I’ll have to wait till February to get my emperor...

Replies

• I am too.. just a little bit..
  • The price for treason.
  • Old_Man_Jenkins
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    This gives me hope that they are looking at his kit and trying to give him zetas
  • This gives me hope that they are looking at his kit and trying to give him zetas

+1. Also, the price for treason will probably give us a new char and a different event in Jan.
  • I’ve been on a really long hiatus (quit before mods) and my Yoda is only 5*, what’s the requirements to unlock the last couple? I’m assuming it’s 4/5 and 5/5 7* Jedi?
  • I’ve been on a really long hiatus (quit before mods) and my Yoda is only 5*, what’s the requirements to unlock the last couple? I’m assuming it’s 4/5 and 5/5 7* Jedi?

If you want 7*, you need five 7* Jedi.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I’ve been on a really long hiatus (quit before mods) and my Yoda is only 5*, what’s the requirements to unlock the last couple? I’m assuming it’s 4/5 and 5/5 7* Jedi?

5 6* Jedi for 6* and 5 7* Jedi for 7*.

It's possible we are getting Palpatine in January and it's not on the calendar because the corresponding mythic event is new. (I feel like a broken a record here.)
  • Well price for treason, whatever it meant, will happen in early January,so that could be Palpatine mythic, because that's about time it should come back if it follows the regular routine
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Calendar shows some events, not all events.

They should sticky this to every page.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The price for treason.

We were told it’s $74.99, still waiting....
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Right but if they are showing the yoda event I would have thought ED would have been in the same category
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »

Right but if they are showing the yoda event I would have thought ED would have been in the same category

Rumour going around that events with a mythic portion are not being put on the calendar. The Yoda event they are doing without a mythic portion because they want to do something different with him (Jedi vs Jedi are not epic enough).
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member

I know every calendar page has the DISCLAIMER saying it’s subject to change, but yes, a specific notation that the page is a list of some/most events would probably put a lot of minds at ease lol
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I just want a Palp rework with a leadership Zeta I mean he’s the Emperor his empire leadership should be top notch
  • TVF wrote: »

Everyone knows the types of events that fall under the category of unannounced events, and the Emperor's Demise doesn't.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Palpatine legendary sub forum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Geshtianna wrote: »

Everyone knows the types of events that fall under the category of unannounced events, and the Emperor's Demise doesn't.

First time mythic events???
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Everyone should know that everything is subject to change. How are flash events working out for you?
  • Oh... I can't wait till Feb.. I really wanna make some use of my Rebels! They are more than ready for this event! lol
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

You mean like everyone knew that about R2 in December?
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    This gives me hope that they are looking at his kit and trying to give him zetas

+1. Also, the price for treason will probably give us a new char and a different event in Jan.

Actually your right about the New Character...Iv seen videos that a New Char called "First Order Executioner" is coming...Im pretty sure Im gonna get him because I have alot of First Order Synergy characters in my collection.
  • Looks like the Palpatine Event was skipped in January, I don't see CG releasing a marquee + a Palp event update in the same month. Will we have 2 Palpatine events in Feb and March or a third Yoda in a row ? CG told us they would alternate Yoda and Palpatine but they just don't. What's the point of telling us **** ?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Looks like the Palpatine Event was skipped in January, I don't see CG releasing a marquee + a Palp event update in the same month. Will we have 2 Palpatine events in Feb and March or a third Yoda in a row ? CG told us they would alternate Yoda and Palpatine but they just don't. What's the point of telling us **** ?

You should read the rest of the thread.
  • Price for treason = FO Executioner sadly
  • You should read the rest of the thread.[/quote]

I have and I still don't think we'll have FOE Marquee events + Plapatine Mystic in the same month (hope I'm wrong). A warning or any kind of heads-up would have been nice... and I still want to know if the events will alternate every month like its was told to us or if it's now random. I want to know if I'll get my Palpatine in February or if it will be Yoda again. All I want is visibility coz Palpatine is kind of the last piece of the puzzle for me to do the Endor, R2 and Places of Power events. All I want is to know if I'll achieve those events next time they pop up or not.
  • No emperor event made me not able to get r2 7* which made me miss cls again.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    You should read the rest of the thread.

I have and I still don't think we'll have FOE Marquee events + Plapatine Mystic in the same month (hope I'm wrong). A warning or any kind of heads-up would have been nice... and I still want to know if the events will alternate every month like its was told to us or if it's now random. I want to know if I'll get my Palpatine in February or if it will be Yoda again. All I want is visibility coz Palpatine is kind of the last piece of the puzzle for me to do the Endor, R2 and Places of Power events. All I want is to know if I'll achieve those events next time they pop up or not.[/quote]

Well said. I hope they map it out for us as well. There is a lot of RNG in the game, surely these older legendary events don’t need to be...
  • Smajly
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Does Palpatin Lightning Strike(basic) does special dmg or physical.

GPq0PNM.jpg
  • Smajly wrote: »
    Does Palpatin Lightning Strike(basic) does special dmg or physical.

GPq0PNM.jpg

Why post this question here?! !_!
    Anyway, it does special damage, as it CLEARLY STATES.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Haha