Where are clone helmets?

It was quite a while ago the devs said they heard us about them. Should we expect anything in the near future?

Replies

• It'll come with the GG rework, likely April fools, and, of course, it'll just be a joke.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • this is one of those odd things that would have zero impact on the game, but every single player would love. Maybe a clone faction pass is upcoming (since they haven't had one) and it will be included with that. I'm a gambling person, so I'm going to say April.

I have absolutely nothing to backup that prediction.
  • Wow, haven’t seen a clone helmets post a while
  • My guess is this is the new Teebo stealth fix. So come April they will give them helmets, but they got mixed up, so Rex wears Cody's, Echo wears Fives' and so on. So they will be undone and without helmets in May. Then in August they will be put on the right way, but by that time clone troopers are long forgotten bc Jango has been released!
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    really? if is this one hell of a problem?
  • October would be good. It is the 10 year anniversary for the premier of Clone Wars.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    They are only available though a helmet pop up.
  • On the back burner and not on the devs current radar.
  • Please can someone explain why people want or care about helmets? When there are many other pressing issues and content to be added?

Or are people just trying to be "cool" / funny ?
  • I'm pretty sure 99% of us don't care - the only superficial change I'd ask for, 'maybe', is Sabine's face, but in this game it just doesn't matter.

We got zzMT and new Rey bugs and then a whole batch of olders ones, plus new toons, plus new raids, I'd love to see first.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Why does that matter? i literally do not think I could care any less about something in this game
  • Clone helmets AND Sabine's Helmet.

Plus, there's several other clones that need to be added to the game.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Khayman wrote: »
    Why does that matter? i literally do not think I could care any less about something in this game

Just because you don't care that doesn't mean that others don't.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    #LetSargeTakeHisHelmetOff !!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    Please can someone explain why people want or care about helmets? When there are many other pressing issues and content to be added?

Or are people just trying to be "cool" / funny ?

Because every time new content is released all the trolls come out from their caves and complain about every last detail. If they added new clones and helmets to existing characters people would say "that looks pretty neat" and there are no new bugs for them to whine about. Take the Geo faction as an example, it was difficult to distinguish a couple of them and so they changed the in-game are without changing abilities. Community rejoiced and it was trivial. Easy wins are fun for the community.
  • We've been waiting too long for those helmets
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    #StormtrooperHelmetsOnEwoks
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    give it up
    Post edited by Darth_cowboy on
  • leef wrote: »
    #LetSargeTakeHisHelmetOff !!!

I wonder what his face looks like