Will the Ability Mat pack return?

Title says it all. Finally ran out of the purples and omegas because of CLS returning lol and was just wondering if the pack would be returning soon?

Replies

• Do you have issues accumulating them? I periodically just use my purples on random toons when i feel I have too many, omegas even i rarely have issues unless i get a zeta
  • Khayman wrote: »
    Do you have issues accumulating them? I periodically just use my purples on random toons when i feel I have too many, omegas even i rarely have issues unless i get a zeta

That must be nice. I am always low on purple mats and omegas.
  • I have 0 purples and 0 omegas lol. I spent them all on the R2 event, then the CLS event, and now on CLS lol.
  • I have 0 purples and 0 omegas lol. I spent them all on the R2 event, then the CLS event, and now on CLS lol.

exactly the boat I am in lol
  • Khayman wrote: »
    Do you have issues accumulating them? I periodically just use my purples on random toons when i feel I have too many, omegas even i rarely have issues unless i get a zeta

not usually as that was how most of my mat usage would go but with CLS returned i had to upgrade ST han, leia, luke, old ben, r2, get r2 number crunch zeta, and now CLS. just too much all at once lol and leveling my resistance faction made it take a hit too. but having finn/r2 zeta has been my best decision in this game lol
  • Cecton
    234 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon please make the ability mat packs permanent. They were totally worth buying.
  • I would totally buy these packs.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Presaria wrote: »
    I would totally buy these packs.

Believe the packs were 5 omega mats for 1700 crystals? Seems like a rip off.