AI Usage of Rey(JT), BB8 (z on RwtP), and 3rd Resistance

Ruyen
46 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hey guys,
We all know you designed RJT to work with BB8, specifically when she calls him to assist and he's got zeta Roll with the Punches. This is a no-brainer synergy that the AI needs to realize and use on Defense/Auto.

Problem is, my tests (with Auto-battle on) have shown her pick R2D2 almost exclusively and not choose BB8. My R2 is higher powered than BB8, but other than that, i have no guess as to why the AI is doing this, as it clearly puts this team at a disadvantage, especially in PvP. These 3 were my only Resistance characters in the team, last two were Rebels.

Please, please look into this asap so those of us looking to use Rey in PvP aren't at a disadvantage in our Metas.
Post edited by Ruyen on

Replies

• Moderators, feel free to move to Feedback. I thought I was there when I made it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to character feedback.

I am not sure this is going to be the right place, in the old layout when bugs and issues were here AI habits would also be addressed here in that section. Now I am unsure if they need to be addressed here or at EA Help. I will ask and get back to you.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to character feedback.

I am not sure this is going to be the right place, in the old layout when bugs and issues were here AI habits would also be addressed here in that section. Now I am unsure if they need to be addressed here or at EA Help. I will ask and get back to you.

Cheers @Kyno
  • Ruyen
    46 posts Member
    Anyone else experience this while playing on Auto or vs RJT
  • JTSM
    48 posts Member
    Yep, sometimes my Rey calls R2 when BB8 is still well and good on the field. Haven’t checked but maybe it priorises Reys cleanse so if BB8 has no debuffs and R2 does that could be why she calls him instead.
  • this is happening to me as well. i even double checked what @JTSM said about the probable debuffs on R2, but he actually favored R2 rather than BB8 even with the debuff on the lader...
    i immagine since she works well with him she could a least prioritise him scpecially after you invest a zeta on his ability "roll with the punches"
  • Bump for devs or CS to mark as a bug. The AI is not choosing an action that players would choose 99% of the time.