Pop up crystal sale and Boba Fett pack [MERGE]

Replies

• nB_
    34 posts Member
    +1
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Im shocked we havent heard anything today.
  • It's not coming. They said "ho, that thing? Nah it was just a typo" and moved away from it. Don't know why, though, it's not like they are losing money by selling pixels that cost them around $0 to make.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    I have $100 waiting to give you. Do you not want my money?

Hi, wanna hear august joke? xD
  • The last time the crystal one popped up for me was yesterday. I was going to buy it, but it went away rather quickly. Haven't seen it since, but I do remember seeing on the pop up that offer was good through 1/8/18. It hasn't come back for me since yesterday when I decided to buy it. Pretty frustrating really. I did get the Boba one several times, but not interested in that one.
  • Crystal sale just popped up for me again finally. Purchased it, and then it popped up again after purchase. Didn't try buying it again, as I'm sure it wouldn't work, and didn't really want to buy twice anyways.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I have $100 waiting to give you. Do you not want my money?

they only want 1/3 of it
    $9.99 boba pack (i think it is $9.99)
    $19.99 chest of crystals
  • They can keep their crystals. What's the point in spending if a f2p can throw in some 3 star night sisters, rise to the top from 200 overnight, and obliterate your team anyway.

This game and their offers are broken.
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    I see them all the time. It gets very annoying
  • @CG_Kozispoon , any feedback from devs on this issue? It cannot be a typo...
  • The fact that this isn’t resolved is utterly ridiculous. I understand it was the holiday season but we’re going on day 11 for Pete’s sake. 11 days in gaming terms is like 7 years irl ;) There are so many issues... no popups, pops ups after purchasing, clicking on pop ups and nothing happening, pop ups appearing on top of each other, false advertising a.ka. The Infamous “Typo.” For myself I can say that it took 4 or 5 days before I got the pop ups and they appeared 20 minutes apart.

What concerns me most is that I don’t think it’s isolated to these particular pop ups. This is the part I’m hoping the Devs read: I’m no longer getting pop ups period. Not for anything. In the past 3 weeks I’ve gotten a total of 2 pop ups. I have to check the store every time I log in to see what new offers are available. While I don’t mind this, I find it disconcerting as there is obviously an issue with all pop ups and I don’t want to miss out on something in the future, especially if you run another campaign where packs are purchaseable only via pop up.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Its crazy that there has been no response, thought for sure yesterday. I havent made any purchases waiting to see if they honor the vault promo. Seems a lot of folks are doing the same. Seems to make sense to say one way or the other.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    This is unbelievable. They are back from vacation and still no response. They must not want my money or any of the other people in this thread with $100 sitting in their account. This is false advertisement, plain and simple. They can claim it was a typo, but it wasn't. They put the crystal amount of the $100 pack in the post along with correct calculation for 25% more. Why would they not want $100 instead of $20? What kind of **** are in charge of the decision making process over there?
  • I'm also not spending anything until we get some kind of update. And I really want a head start on unmasked Kylo too. Have a feeling we will need him for something
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    il_340x270.1430993933_79qo.jpg

• QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Got an email from exec support with EA regarding my BBB complaint. They seem to be unaware that the wording of the promo was changed after the promo, and that the fett pack offers 80 crystals for the sevond purchase, but subs crystals without consent on the second purchase. Right hand, meet left hand.
  • QJinX wrote: »
    Got an email from exec support with EA regarding my BBB complaint. They seem to be unaware that the wording of the promo was changed after the promo, and that the fett pack offers 80 crystals for the sevond purchase, but subs crystals without consent on the second purchase. Right hand, meet left hand.

All they would have to do is read this thread to know what’s going on. Just shows how out of touch they are with the game and the people playing it.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I provided her a link back to this topic. Will see what happens. They are still offering the boba back for a second purchase and subbing crystals for shards at a stupidly low number. Thats wrong.
  • I am very surprised they still have not come back to us.. i guess they are in the process of evaluating this mess and deciding what to do...
  • Vala411
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I was planning on purchasing the $100 vault (I usually don't spend more than $10 a month on this game) just because I needed the extra crystals but only Bobba and the $20 one keep showing up. I guess they don't want my money. :|
  • Hi!

I would like to buy Boba Fett's offer but I can't.
    I play with pc (bluestacks) and mobile but on mobile the pop up don't show up. On pc yes and I try to buy it but always got an error. Help says I need to refresh my datas but its correct.
    I have no idea what I can do.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!
  • Seems like they don't want any of our money at this point. I can go back to being F2P; not a problem for me at all. They already kept us from being able to take advantage of the Mats Pack since most of us were waiting for the Vault promotion before buying them. What a debacle this has been. Started out awesome, and I loved the RJT event and Christmas loot. I hoarded for a long time for CLS to come back so I could gear him up and level him up, but when they announced the Mats Pack I altered course and was able to level up RJT instead thinking I would be able to get the stuff for CLS with the Vault. Oh well.
  • Chuey
    77 posts Member
    I spent my iTunes money on Football Manager Mobile 2018 B)
  • Spending money elsewhere sounds like a plan. We are just being ignored here.
  • Chuey wrote: »
    I spent my iTunes money on Football Manager Mobile 2018 B)
    I just dropped $20 on Mobile Legends.
    Eudora, Lancelot and karrie are so fun to play lol
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    I got a warning saying i cannot indicate what i am doing with my money. So i will just leave it at that. Nothing further from 'Sarah' on the BBB complaint.... no real surprise there.
  • Somebody is being awful stubborn here. Turning away people who want to give you $100 is nuts if you ask me, but then again, i’m not running a major software company, so what do I know.
  • GrimmLock
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    All these popups are quite annoying. I am getting them in almost every window I open in game. I mean seriously CG....There are less popups on adult entertainment sites than there are in your game right now.
    Post edited by GrimmLock on
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Somebody is being awful stubborn here. Turning away people who want to give you $100 is nuts if you ask me, but then again, i’m not running a major software company, so what do I know.

Nor are you messing up a licensing agreement with a multi billion dollar franchise. I am guessing most ceo's would trade hundred dollar bills for pixels all day every day.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Sensibility and communication must be rocket science / at a premium over at EA?