February Events [MERGE]

Prev13456714
murchy_7
70 posts Member
edited January 2018
Does anyone know likely events to drop in Feb..?

I hear the Thrawn event may come back around then...?
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We don’t even know the legendary events for January yet...
  • LtGenStu wrote: »
    We don’t even know the legendary events for January yet...

thanks for this - when do they typically get released?
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Last day (or 2) before end of month.
  • Or even an hour before our fellow gamers from Far East Coast get to the 1st
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Next you'll be asking for August.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Next you'll be asking for August.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    *See's thread title*

B-but, its only January 4th...
    latest?cb=20110817093015
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

I guess someone had to start the speculation/ whats next train. Good response though.
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

Unless you're in Australia... Then it's the 5th Jan ;-)
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

Stiff upper lip - just do a little....
    4496108-4514972359-i5gwB.gif
    And drop a hint or two... like double MT events in Feb.... :)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

• AndyG_Doh wrote: »
    *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

then you can tell us about the future, lol
  • *See's thread title*

latest?cb=20110817093015

I agree, pump the brakes a little bit sheesh.
  • it's called speculation, based on past events and when they dropped...

it's not hard to maybe go "ah this event dropped in November and it seems to be on a 3/4 month cycle" and PREDICT what might be ahead

not trying to reach out to the fortune tellers out there
  • murchy_7 wrote: »
    it's called speculation, based on past events and when they dropped...

it's not hard to maybe go "ah this event dropped in November and it seems to be on a 3/4 month cycle" and PREDICT what might be ahead

This may be helpful for you: https://swgohevents.com/
  • I'm basically fishing to see if the Thrawn event is likely to be back in the coming months so I can farm PS up
  • I'm basically fishing to see if the Thrawn event is likely to be back in the coming months so I can farm PS up
    jbs2886 wrote: »
    murchy_7 wrote: »

thank you!

Seems like they are fishing for a mega thread with their name on it...congrats you win at forums.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Note: that site makes guesses just like other people here make guesses. In the past people have gotten mad when it turned out to be wrong. So take with a Death Star-sized grain of salt.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I'm basically fishing to see if the Thrawn event is likely to be back in the coming months so I can farm PS up

Very likely.
    I'm basically fishing to see if the Thrawn event is likely to be back in the coming months so I can farm PS up

Do yourself a favor and farm them anyway. If you wait for a scheduled announcement, chances are you won’t have time depending on where you are. I typically miss out on legendary first passes. However I never miss out on second passes. And certainly don’t want to be hit with the panic farm bug twice.

yeah, I'll at least unlock Thrawn next time around. Will just be trying to push for at least 6 stars and G8 for the event
  • I want to know when the chimaera event will be back because I didn't get it last time but this time I'm ready. Probably whenever Thrawn comes back next since it skipped Thrawn event last time.
  • Chimaera doesn't have any pattern of being there with Thrawn that it could have skipped. It hit once, and as a Legendary event it will not come back until the usual amount of time for a Legendary event, which is like four months. I think we have a couple more months to go for that. Why do people assume it's supposed to come when Thrawn comes, and if it misses it we then have to see it the next time. The whole point, and the DEVs explicitly said this, is that it's not tied to that but is on its own Legendary timetable. Thrawn has already come back once and therefore should be expected to appear regularly now. Chimaera has not come back yet and could be months before we see it return.
    That's a good way to miss out on Thrawn and then be mad about it. Much better to farm them now.

They're good, anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • While we're on the subject.. anyone know when and what's supposed to be on March's calendar?? Really trying to plan ahead here!(read in sarcastic non-serious tone ;) ) haha
  • While we're on the subject.. anyone know when and what's supposed to be on March's calendar?? Really trying to plan ahead here!(read in sarcastic non-serious tone ;) ) haha

Honestly, look at this from EA's point of view:

Why would we EXPRESSLY tell the players so that they can be ready and risk losing any potential income that we can earn from packs and crystals?

I get that EA needs their income, they try and strike a balance but releasing calendar events 2 months ahead means you need to look hard at your marketing/sales team.

In any case, reference CG dev's reply above. They are NEVER going to tell you what is ahead 2 weeks later, let alone 2 months.
  • TVF wrote: »

Note: that site makes guesses just like other people here make guesses. In the past people have gotten mad when it turned out to be wrong. So take with a Death Star-sized grain of salt.

ye
    What level are they now?

lvl 60 5* gear 6/7
  • Ya u obviously are a newer player so dont wait on a announcement for a event. Dont stop till their done even if another event pops up tht catches ur interest. Stick to ur plan. If u wait u will not be ready,especially when u have a full squad to farm not just one char or two. Phoenix is also good n needed in tb so their great farm for newcomers. After they r done look back at other events an see who u want/need nxt.An lastly to 7* thrawn i used g9 ezra then g8 chopper kanan zeb hera. Chopper is the key to 7* thrawn. Can be done with sabine but the gear requirements needed then go up substantially as she makes it harder. Need choppers heal ability. Ppl do beat it with sabine but honestly if u want to use as little gear as possible then use chopper. He makes it so easy. Good luck