FO faction pack in store today - Return of BB8?

Affy
64 posts Member
I see the FO faction pack is back - indication of BB8 event returning?

Replies

• Esher
    12 posts Member
    Options
    no you can use Sith or FO for the Jedi event, thats why it shows up
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Affy wrote: »
    I see the FO faction pack is back - indication of BB8 event returning?
    More that the both omega battle is coming.
  • Affy
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Ah that makes sense... was hoping but thought it very optimistic this soon.
  • Options
    Yes it was back last month and I believe in october or november as well. It won't be back until one or two more months I believe.
  • Options
    Most likely due to the assault battle, and/or the TW. They typically release the packs associated with factional events during the event.
  • Options
    We just had the BB8 event to unlock Rey JT and it was the first time in quite a while. I wouldn't expect it any time soon but I do believe all these events should be monthly.
  • Options
    Assault Battle, unfortunately. I am ready this time for B.B.-8, too. Most likely 4-6 months out though.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Assault Battle, unfortunately. I am ready this time for B.B.-8, too. Most likely 4-6 months out though.

More like 2. Legendary events have typically gone to 2 month rotations after the second appearance.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

More like 2. Legendary events have typically gone to 2 month rotations after the second appearance.

Normally, yeah, but not R2-D2, which was brought back early for the Luke event and then had a longer (not sure how long) than normal pause between the second and third appearance. Since BB-8 was brought back early for New Rey, there might be a longer pause again.

I hope the pause isn't too long. I got it already, but I'm not one of those "If u wurnt prepared u don deserve it!!!!1" jags we know exist around here... Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Just want to get tie pilot done first.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Or needed for confirmed first order executioner, perhaps :wink:
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Ebbda wrote: »

Was about to come in and say that
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ebbda wrote: »

That's almost certainly not why it is up. They don't start selling faction packs for event requirements until the event requirements are at least announced... oftentimes not until it is running either.
  • Options
    I think the FO and Resistance packs came back for Territory Wars since they have a synergy with Jakku