New Guild Looking for 40 - 60 Level Players

The Force Within Your Wallet is a newly created guild for newer players. This guild is meant for players who want to start fresh in a new guild. We will grow, learn and raid together. No 85+ players with year of experience here, just solid active players looking to have some fun.

Replies

• guild is started to grow. Regular players that join now can take part of our early raids.
  • I’m a level 42 player I would be delighted to join your guild and grow as a a player with you guys
  • Levy wrote: »
    I’m a level 42 player I would be delighted to join your guild and grow as a a player with you guys

Come join us!! The Force Within Your Wallet is the guild name.

You can also find us using my player number: 659-913-473. Looking forward to seeing you in the guild.
  • Great active players joining. Add yourself to the group and come grow with us!
  • Just joined. Friendly and active group. Just what I was looking for.
  • Note: the guild search system is terrible. I found it by searching for "wallet" and refreshing 5 or so times. Give it a shot if the whole name search is unsuccessful
  • Guild is growing and we will be starting a first raid in a few days. Great group of active players here. Between 40-60 level. Join us to take part in the first official raid.
  • Zanrai wrote: »
    Note: the guild search system is terrible. I found it by searching for "wallet" and refreshing 5 or so times. Give it a shot if the whole name search is unsuccessful

The usual way is to have a recruiter give an ally code and for people to ally the recruiter. Usually pming on the forum to ask for an invite.
  • I'll be joining soon - can't believe how hard it is to find mid-level guilds in this game!
  • Looking forward to having you in the guild. We will have 23/50 members. Currently finishing our first tier 3 raid.
  • Do not join this guild. I was kicked for doing more raid damage than the guild leader.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I'll be joining soon - can't believe how hard it is to find mid-level guilds in this game!

The thing is they don't really make sense. You get much better rewards from having a single seven star in a bigger guild than a guild making half the tickets and doing lower tier raids.
  • Rondell304 wrote: »
    Do not join this guild. I was kicked for doing more raid damage than the guild leader.
    Rondell304 wrote: »
    Do not join this guild. I was kicked for doing more raid damage than the guild leader.

No you were kicked because you did not follow the rules of the guild. We have a 1 round rule within the first 24 hours. I explained it multiple times, gave you an opportunity to respond, while you were connected, you did not respond and now you are trashing us in the forums. Thanks.

And by the way, I would smoke you in damage with the amount of times you went. Child.

Rondell, guild rule was to only attack once in the first 24hrs of a raid to ensure everyone gets a chance to attack and earn rewards. Pretty standard guild rule. You were warned about it, violated the rule and ignored chat. Sorry you got kicked buddy but if you're violating rules and not willing to talk about it there's only really one option left.
  • 32/50 we will be starting a tier 4 raid soon. Still room to join