GG META Report Update - Highest Single Team Usage % on gg Ever?

Replies

• How are you collecting your data? I would suggest collecting the data for all top 10s instead of just number 1s. Many people collude on their shards to share number 1 spot. This will skew the data.
  • Dread wrote: »
    How are you collecting your data? I would suggest collecting the data for all top 10s instead of just number 1s. Many people collude on their shards to share number 1 spot. This will skew the data.

https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/

Sample of almost 4k accounts now. Should be representative.
  • Long story short; game is unbalanced af.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Long story short; game is unbalanced af.

good summary :)

yeah it was more for historical record, but not much had changed since August update ... stale and redundant for 3 months. Maybe TLJ changes things.
  • SpadeFreeman
    868 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Long story short; game is unbalanced af.

good summary :)

yeah it was more for historical record, but not much had changed since August update ... stale and redundant for 3 months. Maybe TLJ changes things.

At this point, I almost hope it doesn't. Every time they change the meta, it becomes even more strict. We've gone from a few viable teams before Rogue One, to 3 mandatory characters with 2 slots for you to choose (from a usable pool of about 10 characters).

Seems like only a matter of time before there's one team that can work and only one.
  • Glad to see not much has changed after being gone for 3 months.
  • Glad to see not much has changed after being gone for 3 months.

Welcome back! :)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    After playing in the beta server. I will say this it doesn't matter what team you are using. Most win on offense. I took my Mt lead full NS team against everything unique I could find and suprise suprise they win on offense (yes even against a Thrawn trooper team) and lose on defense. I will say the most interesting battle was vs AA lead with bb8, hy, gk, cls.
    Long story short if it is winning for you on offense and you are getting a payout you like and you are happy with your team keep at it.
  • scuba wrote: »
    After playing in the beta server. I will say this it doesn't matter what team you are using. Most win on offense. I took my Mt lead full NS team against everything unique I could find and suprise suprise they win on offense (yes even against a Thrawn trooper team) and lose on defense. I will say the most interesting battle was vs AA lead with bb8, hy, gk, cls.
    Long story short if it is winning for you on offense and you are getting a payout you like and you are happy with your team keep at it.

+1

This also hasn't changed a bit :)

+1
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    scuba wrote: »

By everything do you literally mean everything or saying most things that are competitive? zQGJ and zMaul comps have big problems vs. similarly built and modded CLS teams. Also, I don't see how using a NS team as a benchmark for "everything can win" is appropriate - they are a very good team and MT is an elite character. Plague is arguably the best arena skill in the game now. There are some fantastic D squads, probably the best currently, that feature MT in some fashion.

EDIT: I do agree with your general premise though of run what makes you happy. The downside on such a monotonous meta for most players (many can't afford the resources to diversify or have the mods to make up the difference to go off meta and still perform) is you can't control what you face and that becomes really monotonous. With 2.5 CLS teams in Gal War daily plus at least 3 fights per day in arena ... let's just say 5 CLS fights per day ... over 3 months that's pushing 500 fights vs. a CLS-led team. That just becomes stale.
  • Over 3 months, that’s about 9 TB, with about 110 waves of Troopers at 6 of them a wave, you’d have killed about 6,000 troopers. Talk about stale...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

By everything do you literally mean everything or saying most things that are competitive? zQGJ and zMaul comps have big problems vs. similarly built and modded CLS teams. Also, I don't see how using a NS team as a benchmark for "everything can win" is appropriate - they are a very good team and MT is an elite character. Plague is arguably the best arena skill in the game now. There are some fantastic D squads, probably the best currently, that feature MT in some fashion.

EDIT: I do agree with your general premise though of run what makes you happy. The downside on such a monotonous meta for most players (many can't afford the resources to diversify or have the mods to make up the difference to go off meta and still perform) is you can't control what you face and that becomes really monotonous. With 2.5 CLS teams in Gal War daily plus at least 3 fights per day in arena ... let's just say 5 CLS fights per day ... over 3 months that's pushing 500 fights vs. a CLS-led team. That just becomes stale.

I am not using the fact that my NS beat all these different comps as the "anything" can win. This is just the first time I have gotten to use them against anything other than cls or gk or Rex leads.

What I am using as premise is that there was no single team that was "holding" on defense. Yeah some teams won a battle or 2 on defense but there was nothing that I saw that was king of the mountain you have to run this Oh it is so OP no one can get thru. If you wanted to stay high you had to keep battling.

The NS is just another example of a team that can kick kitten on offense and lose on defense.

Everyone was getting knocked all over that beta server, 2nd was the one spot that didn't change as much simply because most were trying for 1st.
    As was stated this was already know that most teams can beat most other teams, however the beta server was the first time IMO this could be put to the test because most regular leaderboards tend to drift towards similar teams.

I am not using the fact that my NS beat all these different comps as the "anything" can win. This is just the first time I have gotten to use them against anything other than cls or gk or Rex leads.

What I am using as premise is that there was no single team that was "holding" on defense. Yeah some teams won a battle or 2 on defense but there was nothing that I saw that was king of the mountain you have to run this Oh it is so OP no one can get thru. If you wanted to stay high you had to keep battling.

The NS is just another example of a team that can kick kitten on offense and lose on defense.

Everyone was getting knocked all over that beta server, 2nd was the one spot that didn't change as much simply because most were trying for 1st.
    As was stated this was already know that most teams can beat most other teams, however the beta server was the first time IMO this could be put to the test because most regular leaderboards tend to drift towards similar teams.

Great points. This would summarize my view on defending, metas, and this topic:

1. Among equals even with different teams (meaning mod / gear) the really is no notable ability to defend due to human > AI
    2. Defending and 'meta' is real when you get to varying levels of superiority compared to the attacker - this is generally due to mods, but sometimes can be the form of the team (characters if any are rare at the time) or gear (some g12 pieces provide a benefit) - for an "elite" level player in terms of gear / mods / form running a meta squad this would likely provide a decent level of protection from losing at a high rate around ranks >20 (shards vary)
    3. Being avoided is actually the most efficient way to hold rank ... over about 10 days I have an average hold rank <10 using a Talzin anchored team, which is 10-15 points better on average for holding than the CLS sheep-meta squad I ran just before it. The team isn't anything magical, but it's much different than what the board faces and leads to others attacking the more familiar CLS / Thrawn / GK / R2 / Han iterations instead.

So either pick a team that will be avoided, or you must invest / mod your way to a superior team advantage that can overcome the weakness of the AI. Oddly, in most pay-to-win games you could also do it by form and having a rare / OP character, but here they give out all the best characters free in events or raids so that's not really an option.

Great points. This would summarize my view on defending, metas, and this topic:

1. Among equals even with different teams (meaning mod / gear) the really is no notable ability to defend due to human > AI
    2. Defending and 'meta' is real when you get to varying levels of superiority compared to the attacker - this is generally due to mods, but sometimes can be the form of the team (characters if any are rare at the time) or gear (some g12 pieces provide a benefit) - for an "elite" level player in terms of gear / mods / form running a meta squad this would likely provide a decent level of protection from losing at a high rate around ranks >20 (shards vary)
    3. Being avoided is actually the most efficient way to hold rank ... over about 10 days I have an average hold rank <10 using a Talzin anchored team, which is 10-15 points better on average for holding than the CLS sheep-meta squad I ran just before it. The team isn't anything magical, but it's much different than what the board faces and leads to others attacking the more familiar CLS / Thrawn / GK / R2 / Han iterations instead.

So either pick a team that will be avoided, or you must invest / mod your way to a superior team advantage that can overcome the weakness of the AI. Oddly, in most pay-to-win games you could also do it by form and having a rare / OP character, but here they give out all the best characters free in events or raids so that's not really an option.

I've been utilizing Talzin at 4* on a Nov'15 shard, I'm falling about 10 positions less than I was with GK, Barris, R2, Nihilius, and Thrawn. I replaced thrawn with Talzin. IMO Talzin>Thrawn >CLS
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I believe it's time to semi-necro one of my favourite threads again. The smoke hasn't fully cleared yet, but i feel like rey is a wonderfull addition to the game. Already seeying more diversity in arena and hopefully that increase will continue.
    All things considered she wasn't complained about that much, specially not in comparisson with "OP" characters, but people aren't overly happy with her either. (there are exception on both sides obviously).
    Personally i feel like everyone should be rather happy with her release (her addition to the game, not the event requirements), or atleast with the impact she has on arena. Still nowhere near a "balanced meta" (wich is not something i personally want), but less stale than just 2 very common leaders (wich is something i do want).
    Maybe i'm running the gun on this one, but based on what i've seen it's better and keeps getting better. Even empire benefits imo. Hopefully the numbers, when @JohnnySteelAlpha updates (A)), will show that =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    I believe it's time to semi-necro one of my favourite threads again. The smoke hasn't fully cleared yet, but i feel like rey is a wonderfull addition to the game. Already seeying more diversity in arena and hopefully that increase will continue.
    All things considered she wasn't complained about that much, specially not in comparisson with "OP" characters, but people aren't overly happy with her either. (there are exception on both sides obviously).
    Personally i feel like everyone should be rather happy with her release (her addition to the game, not the event requirements), or atleast with the impact she has on arena. Still nowhere near a "balanced meta" (wich is not something i personally want), but less stale than just 2 very common leaders (wich is something i do want).
    Maybe i'm running the gun on this one, but based on what i've seen it's better and keeps getting better. Even empire benefits imo. Hopefully the numbers, when @JohnnySteelAlpha updates (A)), will show that =D

Yes I think we're due for an update soon - maybe I'll have time this weekend. But... I'm seeing the same thing. My Nov '15 shard is still competitive and has good depth in terms of competitive players still so it reflects shifts in the top 10 ranks much quicker than gg...typically anywhere from 4-8 weeks ahead of gg ... and there's been notable shake up due to JRT. Some Empire / Thrawn teams are now holding decently, there's still CLS (notably less however), but a few GK / Barriss guys have been forced to abandon their comps as a result. Nightsister builds have actually stepped up in holding ability due to being a solid counter to JRT teams running bb8 / R2 + 2. The big change that I see this has caused is a greater emphasis on mods and speed in a team comp. JRT is a bit of a whale / kraken comp in that it gets significantly better and better with greater speed, but it's not a build that can operate being slow like a Rex or a GK / Barriss. That's greatly impacted the GK/Barris wing of players that leveraged that heal mechanic that soaked up infinite damage to compensate for a mod disadvantage. She has made arena more diverse for sure. I think she's elite - her builds are tougher to defeat than the traditional CLS / Han / R2 / Thrawn / GK comp. I will also add --- there's one guy that has camped on Threxus team this entire time - right through the CLS meta and even now - and is still able to get to 1 rank in his payout :) Rex is life...it is known!

GG actually is already starting to reflect a notable shift though. CLS is down to 41% I see in leader usage JRT is already tied with GK.

Yes I think we're due for an update soon - maybe I'll have time this weekend. But... I'm seeing the same thing. My Nov '15 shard is still competitive and has good depth in terms of competitive players still so it reflects shifts in the top 10 ranks much quicker than gg...typically anywhere from 4-8 weeks ahead of gg ... and there's been notable shake up due to JRT. Some Empire / Thrawn teams are now holding decently, there's still CLS (notably less however), but a few GK / Barriss guys have been forced to abandon their comps as a result. Nightsister builds have actually stepped up in holding ability due to being a solid counter to JRT teams running bb8 / R2 + 2. The big change that I see this has caused is a greater emphasis on mods and speed in a team comp. JRT is a bit of a whale / kraken comp in that it gets significantly better and better with greater speed, but it's not a build that can operate being slow like a Rex or a GK / Barriss. That's greatly impacted the GK/Barris wing of players that leveraged that heal mechanic that soaked up infinite damage to compensate for a mod disadvantage. She has made arena more diverse for sure. I think she's elite - her builds are tougher to defeat than the traditional CLS / Han / R2 / Thrawn / GK comp. I will also add --- there's one guy that has camped on Threxus team this entire time - right through the CLS meta and even now - and is still able to get to 1 rank in his payout :) Rex is life...it is known!

GG actually is already starting to reflect a notable shift though. CLS is down to 41% I see in leader usage JRT is already tied with GK.

Let's just hope that no-one figures out a stronger JTR team. As it stands, she's only brought more diversity to arena, but it could easily go sour and have 1 team dominate once again.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Just wanted to bump this thread because it's apparent that JTR has caused a big shift in the meta. As of 12 hours ago, she is the most used leader on rank 1 squads at 40% while CLS has had a massive drop (by his standards) to 29%.
    Another notable shift is the fall of GK/Zarriss squads and subsequent rise of MT and AV leads which combine to make up 11% of rank 1 leads. With NS being the best counters to lightning fast JTR squads, it makes sense that MT/AV would take GK's spot as the go-to anti-meta lead.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 1/6/18 BUMP @leef @tRRRey thanks for reminders - holidays got busy and didn't have time as much.

Last full update was 11/11 and....lots has changed in just these few months. RJT has really taken the game by storm. Similar to the new trilogy and CLS passing the baton to a new generation, RJT is now running full speed as the dominant arena build in GoH. NRAJ mentioned she was envisioned as a direct Barriss counter and that appears to have come to fruition: 2 months ago GK was the lead in over 22% of squads on GG, but today that stands at just 6%. Incredible drop by that squad. Rex for once seems to also be on the ropes here as he hasn't seen a resurgence in usage and with elements of RJT kit being unresistable he doesn't seem to be a hard counter like in the past, despite RJT being a crit-heavy team. His usage as a lead is below GK and stands at 5%. I've seen various reports of his utility on various leaderboards still - on mine he's struggling to get wins vs. strong RJT comps - on others some are still having success. Likely the difference is head to head mods, but regardless the kit of Rex itself doesn't seem to be a hard counter to what RJT is bringing to the table. The newest anti-meta team, the NS, come in as the 3rd most common lead at 7%. This is what I'm currently running as I don't want to get in to the mirror match meta - especially after just coming out of the CLS vintage of arena.

Leads:

RJT: 40% CLS: 29% Talzin: 7% GK: 6% Rex: 5%

RJT may not hit CLS usage levels in leader due to being more pay to win than CLS was with the Vet requirement, but it's pretty clear she a superior lead in her various teams than CLS in his. CLS will still be able to win on offense, but is now a sitting duck on defense for RJT. NS squads have benefited from this shift to RJT as they are a stronger counter to RJT than CLS even, and they countered CLS pretty well. GK / Barriss isn't dead, but it's even more of a target on D and can have issues on offense winning vs. well-built RJT squads. I'd expect RJT's usage to increase further as a leader as some are still building her up with proper gear / zetas, but don't think she'll hit peak usage across all shard vintages due to the Vet requirement. On my Nov '15 shard she's already at peak CLS usage for a leader and may be a tad past him even in the top 15-20. You see more CLS or GK / Barriss teams populating the 30+ ranks. I'd expect the NS / Talzin leads to bump up modestly as well in the coming weeks.

Character Usage

Top 10: GK - 75% R2 - 72% GaT - 42% CLS - 45% RJT - 41% BB8 - 40% Raid Han - 38% Tied for 8th at 11% each: Talzin, Old Ben, Assaj, DN, Zombie, Old Daka

Notable movement: GK is actually down just 2% from the last update when he was at 77%; GK just continues to stand as the pillar of the game no matter the meta. CLS took a HUGE plunge in usage, once in the low 80% range, CLS is now down to 45%. Thrawn also took a sizable dive, going from 62% down to 42%. DN - once a lock for #1 character usage for many months in 2017, is now down to just 11% - that's a 26 percentage-point drop from his usage in November. The big bumps in that time are from the Resistance characters (BB8 RJT) and from the Nightsisters.

Teams

Last update, the CLS / Han / Thrawn / GK / R2 squad dominated arena like no squad we had seen before. This team still holds as the #1 most specific count used for rank 1 squads on GG with 711 counts, but that's in large part because RJT can use various squads and perform at a very high level, which results in the next 5 most popular team compositions being RJT-led squads: They all have BB8, R2, and GK and the +1 vary between CLS, Thrawn, Old Ben, Scavenger Rey, and Raid Han. The 7th - 9th most popular squads are NS comps, two of which include GK - which helps mitigate the Trooper hole NS have on defense.

BIG WINNERS

- RJT!!! #1 leader in arena, crushes both raids (can full auto play P3), strong for D in TW, and is somehow better than Finn lead for Resistance in Territory Battles...she's picked up from where CLS left the game and then actually pushed it to another level.
    - BB8...went from almost never used in arena to a key staple in the next wave of meta...still crushing it in all PVE - BB8 is now unquestionably one of the top tier elite characters in the game
    - GK! Yes he didn't move much and was already elite, but seeing him remain at the usage he has through this many metas is impressive. We talk about CLS, and Rex, and DN, and Chaze, ... but GK just keeps chugging along while all of those characters have taken steps back. At some point you have to look at GK as arguably the best toon and best kit in the game for arena / PVP anyway.
    - Talzin & the NS....strong counters to RJT... an elite caliber squad, great in DS TB

BIG LOSERS

- #1 by a mile is CLS - usage has dropped almost in half from the low 80% range to just 45% ... that's a massive drop in a pretty short amount of time
    - #2 is Barriss - now down to 10% usage in arena after having been near 30%
    - DN ...now almost irrelevant in arena, this update confirms he's now fully out of the tippy top of the best in PVP arena. Last update he was hanging around at a respectable 37%, but he's now down to just 11% usage. Still a great character, but arena is brutal when there's just 5 spots to fit.

Will be interesting to see what comes next. Will more Resistance characters come out that push RJT ahead of the pack further? That seems likely with the movie just having been released. If she's already this good with no help released yet, have to wonder just how strong future Resistance squads can get.
  • I think R2 deserves a mention. He, like GK, seems to eternally be in the meta. Probably thanks to having synergy with everything Light Side, which pretty much means synergy with every meta there ever will be.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    I think R2 deserves a mention. He, like GK, seems to eternally be in the meta. Probably thanks to having synergy with everything Light Side, which pretty much means synergy with every meta there ever will be.

But gk plays in most ds decks too and r2 isn't as rampant in those variations and this will be compounded with cls being shoved out from #1. Gk definitely has cause to be argued as best in-game hero.

As a NS user, I love the shift to rjt.
  • Phoenix looks like a premium NS counter... Kanan's special heals on debuffs so plague barrier would have a healing effect... And keep plague off.
  • CLS was always a weird meta 5 premium toons that could be beaten by almost everyone but people keep using it anyway. I am doing my bit to end the CLS meta including showing two teams with R2 beating it on offense, and two team with no premium toons at all beating it on offense. It is a tough team on offense there is no doubt, but I have never felt it defended well. It was a pay gap meta not a strategic one, people who could have all those toons generally out modded everyone.

Just an opinion any here is Phasma, First Order Officer, Princess Leia, Nightsisters Acolyte and Zombie beating them, the others are easily findable on my channel if you interested, pretty certain I have beat them with Droids also.

https://youtu.be/K8pYUlAv4ao
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Just an opinion any here is Phasma, First Order Officer, Princess Leia, Nightsisters Acolyte and Zombie beating them, the others are easily findable on my channel if you interested, pretty certain I have beat them with Droids also.

https://youtu.be/K8pYUlAv4ao

How far do you fall on defense?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    well, i was wrong about the level of diversity due to 2ey. Empire isn't really catching on it seems, wich is a shame. My arena isn't a whole lot more diverse, 2ey replaced luke and NS replaced barriss. Still some slow addapters getting top ranks with barriss and luke and 2 other teams (empire and Ackbar kermit). Too many players unlocked 2ey haha. Well, the initial excitement was fun, now that the dust has settled it's the same sith, different day.
    CLS was always a weird meta 5 premium toons that could be beaten by almost everyone but people keep using it anyway. I am doing my bit to end the CLS meta including showing two teams with R2 beating it on offense, and two team with no premium toons at all beating it on offense. It is a tough team on offense there is no doubt, but I have never felt it defended well. It was a pay gap meta not a strategic one, people who could have all those toons generally out modded everyone.

At the time, what team was harder to beat than the team you beat in that vid though?
    Being able to beat it with a weird team doesn't make it a weak def team. Also, if luke was faster than your phasma (wich is kinda easy due to the 30 base speed advantage), losing on offense would be a possible outcome. The "cheeze" mechanic only works if acolyte doesn't die.
    Don't get me wrong, it's cool that you defeat meta teams with weird team compositions. It just doesn't make it a weak def team imo. Take the kenobi barriss team for example, it did very well in arena, but was very easy to defeat with certain non-meta line-ups. Same goes for NS. Problem is, using those non-meta teams does make you vulnerable on def.
    You're gonna lose on def no matter what, the goal is to avoid being targetted, and if possible even avoided all together by the "lesser" players on your leaderboard, all while being able to beat everyone on offense. The cmdr Luke, r2, thrawn, raid han and kenobi team got that job done. (currently not so much anymore on my leaderboard)
    Save water, drink champagne!
    well, i was wrong about the level of diversity due to 2ey. Empire isn't really catching on it seems, wich is a shame. My arena isn't a whole lot more diverse, 2ey replaced luke and NS replaced barriss. Still some slow addapters getting top ranks with barriss and luke and 2 other teams (empire and Ackbar kermit). Too many players unlocked 2ey haha. Well, the initial excitement was fun, now that the dust has settled it's the same sith, different day.
    CLS was always a weird meta 5 premium toons that could be beaten by almost everyone but people keep using it anyway. I am doing my bit to end the CLS meta including showing two teams with R2 beating it on offense, and two team with no premium toons at all beating it on offense. It is a tough team on offense there is no doubt, but I have never felt it defended well. It was a pay gap meta not a strategic one, people who could have all those toons generally out modded everyone.

At the time, what team was harder to beat than the team you beat in that vid though?
    Being able to beat it with a weird team doesn't make it a weak def team. Also, if luke was faster than your phasma (wich is kinda easy due to the 30 base speed advantage), losing on offense would be a possible outcome. The "cheeze" mechanic only works if acolyte doesn't die.
    Don't get me wrong, it's cool that you defeat meta teams with weird team compositions. It just doesn't make it a weak def team imo. Take the kenobi barriss team for example, it did very well in arena, but was very easy to defeat with certain non-meta line-ups. Same goes for NS. Problem is, using those non-meta teams does make you vulnerable on def.
    You're gonna lose on def no matter what, the goal is to avoid being targetted, and if possible even avoided all together by the "lesser" players on your leaderboard, all while being able to beat everyone on offense. The cmdr Luke, r2, thrawn, raid han and kenobi team got that job done. (currently not so much anymore on my leaderboard)

Things look really promising with probe droid. It will be awhile till a good amount of ppl unlock.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    7/14/18 Bump ... almost exactly 6 months since the last update...this should be fun :) Obviously, tons has changed in half a year.

Top leaders in January:
    RJT 40% CLS 29% Talzin 7% GK 6% and Rex 5%

Today's top leaders:
    EP: 46% CLS: 15% RJT: 10% Traya: 5.1% Vader: 5% Rex: 4.9%

Clearly it's a huge Sith / DS meta with 3 Sith accounting for 56% of the leads. This also probably understates the depth of the Sith dominance a bit due to the rarity of Traya still at this time. GK lead and NS / Talzin have all but disappeared. CLS is a decent Sith counter in well-built teams and still holds a strong 15% share. And good ole Rex...always hangs around to make a viable option in a mixed-meta Frankenstein squad.

Characters

Top 10 characters used in January (in order highest to lowest):
    GK, R2, Thrawn, CLS, RJT, BB8, Raid Han, and tied for 8th: Old Ben, Talzin, Ventress, Daka, zombie, Nihilus

Top 10 characters today (hi to low):
    EP, DV, Thrawn, Nihilius, Sion, CLS, R2, Traya, Raid Han, Tarkin (RJT and GK are just outside the top 10)

Big shakeup! Sith / Dark side have supplanted the prior lock LS characters had. If unlocked by more players, Traya would almost certainly be the #1 character, she's very strong and versatile.

WINNERS

SITH!!!! Dominating leader slots and characters slots, the Sith are ruling the Galaxy with an iron fist, which comes at the expense of those on the next list..

LOSERS
    Just about everything light side, but the fall of GK has been especially sharp. From a lock as the top used character for so long, he's now slid outside the top 10. Close second has to be RJT and BB8. In January they were elite and widely used, now both are unseen in the top 10. Notable BIG BIG loser on the dark side, and this was brought about in large part by the EP / DV reworks, is the Nightsister faction. At one point they were an elite team, battling it out with RJT and CLS for dominance, but the Sith eradicated the witches. Talzin is elite and still used at a good rate as a stand alone character, but the NS faction as a whole took a huge dive.

My expectation going forward is of course we see more Traya in here as additional guilds and players unlock her, but I'd also expect Enfys to get a bump. She's a fantastic character and now farmable in shipments. Jedi should also begin to feature more prominently with a strong GMY rework and the introduction of the very strong Bastila from KOTOR.
  • Thank you for the time you put into this thread. It is my favorite one to follow.