TB review would be nice

Prev13
I'm not sure why that information is ripped away from us the second its over. We can look at the raid results after its ended what gives CG show me the stats.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub.

I thought we were supposed to get this. I will flag this for kozi tomorrow.
  • Casca
    36 posts Member
    Sweet thanks a lot. Mission accomplished ;)
  • I was just about to post about this, we have a review period of 24h after a Territory War, really there should be a review period after Territory battle too, if anything Territory battle needs it more than Territory War, but they both should have it, it give guild leaders a chance to review progress and see area's where we can improve.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,
    As far as I'm aware, there have been no conversations of this in store or coming down the pipe. This is definitely something that can be discussed depending on community response.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya,
    As far as I'm aware, there have been no conversations of this in store or coming down the pipe. This is definitely something that can be discussed depending on community response.

Response to what exactly, I wonder.

I'd love for the information to remain on review for at least 48 hours.

I'd also love to be able to download a CSV file of the enter TB results, so I can build a tool that parses that into my spreadsheet.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Hiya,

My response is we definitely need this. I have to try to capture the phase 6 numbers a minute before the event ends to track our progress... why??!? Just leave it there to review like other events.
  • Casca
    36 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon that would be most excellent for guild leaders to strategize and plan our GP layout. I’m not always somewhere to write down or screen cap everything. Make it like the raids where that info can be accessed till the next iteration of light/dark side TB’s.
  • Hiya,

Please implement this.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Hiya,

Yes, would love a 24 hour review period. We always use our last one to plan our next, but want to get a screen shot once we’ve maxed it, and sometime are too busy on the last day, especially when we’re pushing for those final stars.
  • Hiya,

A TB review period would make an excellent addition to the game. As TB officer, it is very difficult for me to debrief my guild regarding our TB progress when I do not have the opportunity to review our performance in Phase 6 of the TB. If a review period could be implemented, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  • Hiya,

Review period is sorely needed for TB. Trying to take screenshots at the last second is a pain.
  • Hiya,

Prepare to be bombarded with "Yes Please this is desperately needed" responses. Here is mine
    942-122-371
  • Yes, the current state of this makes it impossible to check final stats. If you check an hour before it ends, you have to keep checking throughout the hour. And you have to be on that hour, and we can't always do that. The fact that it disappears immediately when the TB ends makes the stats pretty much worthless, since you can never have the final ones and be sure you got the last update of them.
  • rus_swgoh
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Can there be any big poll for the community? Function is really good and necessary.

By the way, I am one of the representatives of the largest Russian-speaking community of players. We "officially" have about 20 000 players, but in fact more. If necessary, I could collect some statistics.

sorry, if i write with mistakes
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh
  • Dear God yes. Must Have
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Hiya,

Yes please. Can we have this? Needed much more that TW review.
  • Hiya,

God yes please. This needs to be a thing.
  • Hiya,

If it's able to be done, which your reply seems to imply, why on earth would your team NOT allow us to have a review period??? PLEASE make this happen. As it stands now it's impossible to evaluate the entire TB without information from the last phase. Thanks.
  • I'm not an officer, but I would love to see this implemented.
  • I’m an officer, and I am desperate to have more stats available after tb ends. Please implement this ASAP.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    This would be good!
  • +1
  • Please do this. I've actually spent time to manually enter data on to a spreadsheet so folks in my guild can see their progress week-to-week. I have to burn an early lunch hour to do this, and have to do it while TB is still active. Pretty annoying to have it vanish when many folks in the community are trying to keep player's interest in this game mode peaked.
  • This is so much needed! In addition, a CSV/XML/Excel file containing all statistics would be awesome.
    A lot of guilds like to track results and it's a pain to input data from screenshots.
  • A review period would be absolutely fantastic for the territory battles. It would not only help guild officers and leaders but also those of us who want to see what platoon characters weren't filled. During the game it's hard to remember who did and didn't get put into platoons. Knowing that could be the difference between another star for some guilds.
  • Please do this... after fixing mod management.
  • Kazanori
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    you have a review period for TW which honestly us pretty useless, the review period in TW really should unlock all the zones so you could see what you might have come up against had you been able to get through a zone.

TB has so much more information which needs to be reviewed but the second it finishes all this information is gone.
  • For the love of God, please.
  • Pls give us
  • Kazanori wrote: »
    you have a review period for TW which honestly us pretty useless, the review period in TW really should unlock all the zones so you could see what you might have come up against had you been able to get through a zone.

TB has so much more information which needs to be reviewed but the second it finishes all this information is gone.

I agree about TB, not sure about TW though. If you fold in poker you don't get to see the opponent's hand. I feel like this should be similar.