Quick question, are you doing better in DS or LSTB?

My guild scored 37* last LSTB, and can score 39* next time with proper management. However, for DSTB, we scored 33* (and got a full g12 piece, yay). Does your guild score better in LS or DSTB?

(Note: Obviously I'm talking about properly managed, 600pd, 50/50 guilds.)

Replies

• Do you mean as a person or as a guild?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • 90% of guilds do better on light side. Simply because there are more awesome light side characters so more people have more light side teams that can do the combat missions.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    LS. 3* difference between the last two. Though I guess we aren't properly managed by your definition.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Do you mean as a person or as a guild?

as a guild.
  • ironically, my guild scored more stars on DSTB than in LSTB, but i think that's due to p1 being split in 2 zones.
  • We scored 24 on LSTB and 21 on DSTB.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    41 LS, 38 DS.
    Not properly managed by your definition though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    90% of guilds do better on light side. Simply because there are more awesome light side characters so more people have more light side teams that can do the combat missions.

Or because LS TB has been out for a longer time and the territories require less GP to 3*.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • We do much better in LS TB. A lot of people, including myself, went all in on light side territory battles for a while before DS TB was announced. Slowly recovering from that slanted focus
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    I analysed data of a few dozen guilds from our discord server and found that on average LS toons account for ~60% of player GP. This is why most guilds perform better in LS TB.
  • Light side TB simply because Dark Side TB is still ridiculous. I run mainly Dark Side and i still have a lot of trouble. I couldnt clear the 2* special mission with g8 thrawn, g9 tarkin, g10 vader, and two other dudes. Comparitively, i can clear the 2* phoenix mission with g7 lvl 60 phoenix.