Strategy Guide- First Order Executioner

Prev13
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited January 2018
UNIT NAME: First Order Executioner (FOE)
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Attacker, First Order
Merciless First Order Attacker who executes powerful attacks
fa1xt35qk212.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: JUDGEMENT
y4tcj8yd87nq.gif
Deal Physical damage and gain Health Up (30%) for 1 turn. If the target is debuffed, this attack is guaranteed to be a Critical Hit and First Order Executioner gains Advantage for 2 turns.

Special 1: DEATH SENTENCE
0r28pzpbvv89.gif

Deal Physical damage to target enemy, remove 50% Turn Meter, and Dispel all buffs on them. If this attack defeats an enemy, First Order Executioner gains 80% Turn Meter and the cooldown of this attack is reset. Otherwise, he gains 40% Turn Meter and +20% Max Health (stacking) until he defeats an enemy. (Cooldown 3)

Unique: TOTAL ORDER

When First Order Executioner scores a Critical Hit, he gains +10% Max Health (stacking) until the end of the encounter and First Order allies gain 10% Turn Meter. First Order Executioner has bonus Offense equal to 5% of his Max Health.

General Strategy, Synergy and Utilization
You better axe somebody.
In PvE...
Overall, First Order Executioner provides a significant damage boost to a Kylo Ren (Unmasked) squad in all phases of the Heroic Tank Takedown Raid, as well as the Heroic Pit Raid. He also provides the First Order with a much-needed attacker-dispeller in Dark Side Territory Battles. Given the generally longer battles in PvE, First Order Executioner really shines as he has even more time to let “Death Sentence” ramp up his damage when used strategically. “Total Order” becomes a huge boost to total squad damage output as well, as it passively generates Turn Meter for the whole faction, while also granting extra damage to FOE over the course of the encounter.

In PvP...
First Order Executioner works well under a Kylo Ren (Unmasked) lead, providing the First Order with a powerful, new attacker whose strength increases as the battle goes on. FOE also provides some Turn Meter manipulation mechanics via his Special, “Death Sentence” and his Unique, “Total Order,” helping his allies to keep rolling through the encounter. Additionally, “Death Sentence” offers a much-needed Dispel for the First Order faction.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Placeholder
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • So basically he hits harder than Wampa does(even when doubled against Rebels) W0W.
  • FINALLY! Looks dope!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Cool uniform
  • So basically he hits harder than Wampa does(even when doubled against Rebels) W0W.
    Don't forget the .gif show a lvl 85 g12 hitting lvl 75 g8's...

I was looking mostly at the damage he did to tank's turrets.
  • Where will we get this character @CG_Kozispoon

he's getting stacking offense out of his health so not like it doesn't need a lot of turns to be able to deal that kind of damage. Wampa is still hitting harder in the short time
  • HOLY HECK IM HAPPY
  • Arimanius wrote: »
    So basically he hits harder than Wampa does(even when doubled against Rebels) W0W.

he's getting stacking offense out of his health so not like it doesn't need a lot of turns to be able to deal that kind of damage. Wampa is still hitting harder in the short time

Ah yes, the good old "he needs too much time in order to start doing X thing". It's not like people weren't dissing bb-8 because he needs 70(Seventy) rounds in order to get his special up and running. It's not like people weren't dissing Ventress for her useless Zeta, where she needed lots of heroes to die in order to get enough damage(she regularly hits me for 50k aoe in arena nowadays), so the turns needed in order to get his game up and running simply aren't that important anymore.
  • I love the animation on Death Sentence... not so much on Judgement (it looks like he's bunting [baseball reference, not textile or bird reference]).
  • I love this character. Nice simple character that can be pretty effective and isn't overpowered.
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    I love this character. Nice simple character that can be pretty effective and isn't overpowered.

Yep!
  • How do we unlock
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • It's not a toon I care about too much but it's a nice kit with good FO synergy. Nice to see new stuff that simple. Hopefully he doesn't need a zeta, there's too many of those going around now.
  • @CG_Kozispoon since this character primarily works with KRU will Kylo be made easier to farm?
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    So basically he hits harder than Wampa does(even when doubled against Rebels) W0W.

Only with 7 dot mods
  • just curious, what was the reasoning behind making this unit over, say, a Praetorian Guard?
  • We only care about how to unlock. Useless for TB if it's Marquee and locked behind paywall like all the recent DS toons.
  • JalenVane
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Placeholder

I really... really, REALLY, want Praetorian Guards and General Hux with this dude hahahaha
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    CubsFanHan said it will be Marquee on Twitter.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Great another DS TB platoon behind a massive paywall. :'( Make your previous marquee (KRU, SFFOTP) farmable now.
  • just curious, what was the reasoning behind making this unit over, say, a Praetorian Guard?
    This
    1450483172244.gif
    #confirmed
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Which single hard node will he be put in?
  • When are we going to see snoke? Iden, shriv from BF2?
  • First order Trooper faction! Please! Imp troop are to much fun, let’s get a FO troop faction!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Zeta on his unique, I'm guessing?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Arimanius wrote: »

Ah yes, the good old "he needs too much time in order to start doing X thing". It's not like people weren't dissing bb-8 because he needs 70(Seventy) rounds in order to get his special up and running. It's not like people weren't dissing Ventress for her useless Zeta, where she needed lots of heroes to die in order to get enough damage(she regularly hits me for 50k aoe in arena nowadays), so the turns needed in order to get his game up and running simply aren't that important anymore.

yeah let's just forget the massive cooldown reduction of bb8 and zombie for AV.
  • I feel like he should have an annihilate or execute ability of some sort.. I mean he’s an executioner.. But not a terrible kit. Hopefully he’s available somewhat easily. FO have become by far my favorite faction to use. Might not be meta, but a heck of a lot of fun under KRU. Now can we get Snoke and Praetorian please?!?!