Character Reveal: First Order Executioner

Replies

• There is no money in reworking characters that aren’t farmed. Everyone who has been playing for a decent amount of time has Vader and Palpatine. What benefit is there to rework them?
  • Yeah he's kinda cool.

But...genuinely wondering why more "original" characters aren't in the game? So many from the first 3 movies. And even the next 3! Unique and interesting characters, not yet more variations on a theme.

• Gwonk wrote: »
    For those wondering, the new First Order Executioner will be released in a Marquee Event. No date yet- stay tuned. #SWGoH @EACapitalGames

This game took a page right out of the Boy Scouts of America: "Be Prepared" (i.e. expect the unexpected)
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Executioner ... ethically dubious decision @CG_Kozispoon
  • This guy works good with Kylo Unmasked, Kylo cry baby, FO Tie Pilot and FO Stormtrooper. He builds health up as he hits and kills. So this dude is going to be unstoppable. Saw him in AAT raid and working over Rancor. Hits like a truck. Beta test was a 114k hit.

Now let’s see how many Carbani and MkV stun guns he will require with Mk3 holo projectors and some random Geeen in multiples of 15.
  • Like all units with crazy maxed health, his downfall will come from health % effects (DOTs, Plague, Exposes, Deathmark). Also, his simple kit is both hos strength & his weakness - the AI will handle him , but anyone can learn how to beat him quickly. Also, he relys on crits, and GK is still everywhere in arena. He seems powerful, but balanced. I like it
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I hope there will be more FO toons to be released, like when the CLS and rebel reworks were released, every day they posted one. Hopefully today will get another kit reveal and tomorrow another one.

BB9e, phasma with spear, riot trooper (tr4it0r), flame trooper and hux could be next.
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I hope Snoke is next. He demonstrated awesone abilities and looks so powerful in the movie that he had to be taken out with a dirty trick... (the Sidious way...)
  • He seems to be a very good character especially for the Fist Order !! I am hopefully expecting more characters from The Last Jedi !!
  • I disagree about GK foiling him.
    If you crit someone, GK taunts and they gain crit immunity, not GK.
    So you just wail all over GK instead, gaining Crit power all the time.
    And even with Zarriss by his side, he'll only gain more power with each crit, until his hits will start to hurt GK.
    And the first time he can hit someone when GK isn't taunting, he could wipe them out in one hit.
    Still, he is FO and they're all average, I think his future is far away from them.
  • Any ideas as to when this new character will be released and what requirements will be needed? And please don't resend this post to a new area it's just a simple question.
  • @Coolnessda if u scroll up it says marquee event which means u can use anything in ur inventory theres no requirements. No date on release yet tho
  • Will all depend on how that char is obtained. If need a bunch of chars that do not need or use otherwise then will pass
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    FO Executioner. Meh, cool I guess. Don't really care and will let him sit there and rot until he becomes farm-able for free like all the other marquee/paywall stuff. I will buy a bunch of 1299 packs to 7* a character I don't care about, but will only happen when CG gets a pop up from me with a typo in the ludicrous amount of dough I want to give them.

Also, I'm seeing rumors of Revan all over the place with Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper being required characters to unlock him. Can you comment on the speculation CG? I expect radio silence but thank you anyway.

ksSNWYq.gif

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Will all depend on how that char is obtained. If need a bunch of chars that do not need or use otherwise then will pass

This. If it's yet another "panic farm/buy useless character X and Y to get Z", I'll pass.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Will all depend on how that char is obtained. If need a bunch of chars that do not need or use otherwise then will pass

This. If it's yet another "panic farm/buy useless character X and Y to get Z", I'll pass.
    A marquee event. :)

• Bodhi and Pao went right to stores right?
  • capifico22 wrote: »
    Bodhi and Pao went right to stores right?

That was before character release cadence. They stated some characters won't follow this structure. I.e. wampa, HY, starck, but all marque do. Except the NS. And executioner is confirmed marque
  • This guy works good with Kylo Unmasked, Kylo cry baby, FO Tie Pilot and FO Stormtrooper. He builds health up as he hits and kills. So this dude is going to be unstoppable. Saw him in AAT raid and working over Rancor. Hits like a truck. Beta test was a 114k hit.
    Dont forget the beta testers also have 7dot mods .i dont think he will quite work the same for us
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Sayonara15 wrote: »
    Just another reminder that you’ve had over 2 years to develop a Star Wars game, and:

- Darth Vader and palpatine suck in combat and are owned by any decent character
    - Jedi are irrelevant/pointless
    - Bounty hunters are useless

Those three are pretty much the fundamental tenets of Star Wars/any Star Wars game, having just one of them not up to scratch should be pretty alarming to you the developers of the Star Wars game if it occurred at any point in time.

yet it has not occurred at a point in time, you have allowed it to go on for 2 years the last one of which, you had time for ewoks and nightsisters, who are one of the most minor and unimportant side notes of the SW universe (said as a clone wars fan). Either you are totally incompetent, or don’t care that an actual Star Wars game needs to have these characters and have tactically waited several years to make fundamental characters usable because you deem it more profitable, which isn’t acceptable. We need to play with these characters now.

I guess you forgot that Disney bought Star Wars and has two movies out with a third coming with new characters and stories. Please move into the present and let the past be the past.

The only thing from the new films that was original and kind of interesting was Luke's backstory. If this game was only about the Resistance and First Order from the start it wouldn't be nearly as popular as it would be without either of them and the original series
  • Nice aesthetics and animation. Really cool to see the FO get more attention - been working on the team and look forward to seeing how this contributes to the synergy. Bringing him to a raid looks especially gratifying.
  • Still laughing at the HAAT footage, running inside the tank like a boss.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • So if the new char for FO requires 7 star FO can you have packs for each char like you did for the Luke event. Mainly FOST, most pain to farm. Please and ty
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Its a Marquee event, which means you can bring anyone.
  • Still laughing at the HAAT footage, running inside the tank like a boss.

It's stuff like this that makes us wonder why we play this game...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Still laughing at the HAAT footage, running inside the tank like a boss.

It's stuff like this that makes us wonder why we play this game...

You’re probably the guy who hates good movies because you managed to spot a minor continuity error
  • That scene seemed hypocritical of Phasma. She said that the price for treason is death, yet she betrayed the First Order and lowered Starkiller's forcefields at gunpoint.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I hope Snoke is next. He demonstrated awesone abilities and looks so powerful in the movie that he had to be taken out with a dirty trick... (the Sidious way...)

awesome abilities? joking, right? guy shows up for a few scenes and drags a few people around with the force. zzzzzzz. Also no clue why people want the red guards. Can't think of a single TLJ character I would want in game.

jabba or **** imo

rtt: sweet, another helmet. kit looks kinda nuts but zzzzz x2
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Droideka wrote: »
    That scene seemed hypocritical of Phasma. She said that the price for treason is death, yet she betrayed the First Order and lowered Starkiller's forcefields at gunpoint.

Her survival comes at all costs and there is no loyalty in her, only tools for her to move forward, I love that side of her. It’s greatly explained in the Phasma book, and it’d be very ironic if what happens with her (and Snoke) in TLJ is actually true.