Naming a new guild leader?

I’m wanting to step down as my guilds leader but have no idea how to name someone else as the leader. I don’t want to leave the guild but I believe one of my officers could run the show better than I could. Any idea how to do so?

Replies

• When you try and leave your guild it will give you the option to promote one of your officers to Leader. Pretty sure when you promote your officer it then removes you so you would need to rejoin
  • I think that only the actual leader can decide to give that position to someone else specifically. Or, if the leader leaves the guild, one among the officers (i don't know if randomly or not) becomes the new leader
  • I can confirm that the leader can leave the guild and it will ask you to pick another leader. Not sure if it's possible to just demote yourself. But you can always set the guild to allow anyone to join, then leave, then rejoin.
  • Brobeans wrote: »
    When you try and leave your guild it will give you the option to promote one of your officers to Leader. Pretty sure when you promote your officer it then removes you so you would need to rejoin

100% right.