Finishing Phoenix. What next? Oh, and ships.

So I'm level 72 and finishing up on my phoenix team (I was a late bloomer.) It looks like wiggs is the best route to go from there but I also need to plan on things outside cantina nodes. So here are some options:
Cantina store: Stormtrooper (I have him at 4 stars and can continue to build off my empire team that is okay), options would be FO officer, QGJ or Poe (which would be nice to work for falcon.)
Guild Store: I'm kinda all over the place here. I know there is an event that Farmboy is needed for, but plenty of weird options like echo, clone sarg, b2. I already have J engine at 4 stars but he isn't popping up now.
Arena is still going to be tied up finishing Kanan for a while. But again, tons of options after that. I already have savage to 4 stars. and tarkin to 5.I know han or leia would be great but those are basically fresh starts.
GW will be my first to open up.I have Lumi about 30 shards short of seven stars so I can finish her in a couple days really quick. Then, Biggs seems like to obvious choice but I also have phasma at 3 stars. other options being magma or K-2.

As a side note I have 7 star boba, 7 star chewie, 7 star Rey, 6 star Lumi, 6 star kylo, and 5 star tfp.

Ships I'm doing reasonably okay in my ranking as I'm always top 50 but I'm ALL OVER THE PLACE. I currently use executrix, with 4 star slave 1, 2 star ghost, 4 star tfp, 2 star biggs, 3 star fotfp, 2 star fosftfp, and 2 star counsular. I am thinking of bringing in phantom 2 and am eventually working on wedge. so quickly looking at this home one seems like the better idea but I'm really open to suggestions here. Thanks!

Replies

• What is your current Arena team mate?

And what are your current goals?

• What is your current Arena team mate?

And what are your current goals?

Using phoenix in arena but this is my largest growth area as I typically sit in the 2-400's range.
    Goals:Top 100 arena, top 10 ships, prepare for upcoming character events. I don't really need to worry about raids or territory wars since I am a pretty small fish in my guild.
  • Unless their are other goals I should be having since I don't have much direction as a whole.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    There's a website swgoh.gg where you can register and sync and post a link to your roster so we can see.

I'd basically prep r2d2 and cls events.

Characters you need for cls when combined with wiggs (Wedge and biggs) can be a very good arena team.

Also you need to pick 3 empire characters for your empire team for r2d2. Thrawn and Palpatine being two more to make five.
  • Using phoenix in arena but this is my largest growth area as I typically sit in the 2-400's range.

Goals:Top 100 arena, top 10 ships, prepare for upcoming character events. I don't really need to worry about raids or territory wars since I am a pretty small fish in my guild.

Phoenix probably won't cut it in the Arena. Try a good old fashioned Wedge (Lead), Biggs, Leia, Lando, STHan.

But - farm Phoenix for Thrawn.

And farm Empire for R2.

• Using phoenix in arena but this is my largest growth area as I typically sit in the 2-400's range.

Phoenix probably won't cut it in the Arena. Try a good old fashioned Wedge (Lead), Biggs, Leia, Lando, STHan.

But - farm Phoenix for Thrawn.

And farm Empire for R2.
    Aye - this. Thrawn is also the shortcut to R2 - if you give him the focus he deserves, even a cobbled together Empire team, 7*, should get you R2 with him running the show for you.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • @Nothingface

This is definitely worth a watch mate, 10 minutes, will save you going down so many dead ends -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRZ016XV4k