Broken Arena

I know Im going to get some hate for this, but it must be said. Speaking as someone who has JT Rey on one of my two accounts....she has been made two strong. There is no way an arena team with a power of 90k should decimate a team of 107k...that's ridiculous.
I understand she had to be strong to justify the cash grab, but seriously...a little leveling of the playing field would be nice.

Replies

• A 70K nightsister team smashes a JT rey team...
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    NS can decimate with 70k power lol
  • Stop whining and enjoy
  • Its not whining. Its a fact. The arena needs more parity.
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    Stop whining and enjoy

agreed
  • This to shall pass as is the ways of the the force. Always to strive for balance but never reached must it be. Always has been and always will.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    well, powerrating isn't a fair representation of actual strenght. So who cares that a 90k team can beat a 105k team?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Power hasn’t meant anything since ships were introduced
  • Good resistence team don't let other teams really get any turns. So as stated
    leef wrote: »
    well, powerrating isn't a fair representation of actual strenght. So who cares that a 90k team can beat a 105k team?

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Power hasn't really meant anything ever. Before GP, Chewie had one of the highest power ratings.
  • You guys are right about power..Ill concede that...but a strong fully maxed CLS team should at least be able to compete with her.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Castelyn wrote: »
    You guys are right about power..Ill concede that...but a strong fully maxed CLS team should at least be able to compete with her.

It is. The good CLS teams on my shard have no trouble beating her.
  • too*

Those of us without Jedi Rey do not feel bad for you. I have to fight to stay within 1000 with a pathetic Phoenix team still.

• It is. The good CLS teams on my shard have no trouble beating her.[/quote]

I will gladly take suggestions. Right now I run CLS, Raid Han, Old Ben, R2, Captain Han. All are gear 12, all zetas..except Bens taunt.. I usually finish between 9-15, but get killed by the JTR teams. Should I switch CHS for Thrawn?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

Power hasn't really meant anything ever. Before GP, Chewie had one of the highest power ratings.

When ships came out, everyone pretty much had the same teams so most battle came down to the strength of the pilots and ships
  • Sounds like you need more speed. Farm those mods. I've been top 100 with my cls squad since I was only g9 with them. Easier to hold now that I'm peeking at g12. R2 needs at least 112 speed bonus. I run a fast cls as well 254 speed. Decimate bb8 before he gets a turn. :wink:
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Sounds like you need more speed. Farm those mods. I've been top 100 with my cls squad since I was only g9 with them. Easier to hold now that I'm peeking at g12. R2 needs at least 112 speed bonus. I run a fast cls as well 254 speed. Decimate bb8 before he gets a turn. :wink:
    But what if 7 star mods come out in this pending update today? wouldn't want to waste that energy

:p
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • She has brought parity to my arena shard. Moreso than I've ever seen it. Honestly, most of the JTR teams are far easier for me to beat than other titan teams and definitely easier to beat than General Zarriss.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters

We are seeing more diversity now then after CL came out.
  • Castelyn wrote: »

It is. The good CLS teams on my shard have no trouble beating her.

I will gladly take suggestions. Right now I run CLS, Raid Han, Old Ben, R2, Captain Han. All are gear 12, all zetas..except Bens taunt.. I usually finish between 9-15, but get killed by the JTR teams. Should I switch CHS for Thrawn?[/quote]

Get GK first of all. Stun R2 with han, dispel taunt off GK with CLS, fracture JTR with Thrawn. Kill JTR then click auto. If you have enough speed on R2, Thrawn, CLS, it is an easy fight unless they have a second tank like chopper or Old Ben.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Castelyn wrote: »

I will gladly take suggestions. Right now I run CLS, Raid Han, Old Ben, R2, Captain Han. All are gear 12, all zetas..except Bens taunt.. I usually finish between 9-15, but get killed by the JTR teams. Should I switch CHS for Thrawn?

All the teams I see run GK and Thrawn, so I don't really know. There was one team running CHOLO but he switched to Rey - I had a horrible time beating him back then.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Sounds like you need more speed. Farm those mods. I've been top 100 with my cls squad since I was only g9 with them. Easier to hold now that I'm peeking at g12. R2 needs at least 112 speed bonus. I run a fast cls as well 254 speed. Decimate bb8 before he gets a turn. :wink:
    But what if 7 star mods come out in this pending update today? wouldn't want to waste that energy

:p

Who cares if they do? The hunt for mods is never ending, and good mods are still good regardless of whether or when, they add the six and seven dot mods back in.
  • I feel TOs pain... after unlocking cls the second time he came around, I had all gear pieces and his 3 zetas available and put all instantly on him. But I also unlocked Rey few days before and I feel so mad, that I was not patient enough to see her potency. Now I can hardly finish top ten any more (finishing p1 or 2 every day with a rex lead team before)

I got one of the best toons ingame and building him up was not a waste, I know that... but it does not feel like this at the moment.