Darth_Bruh
75 posts Member
edited January 2018
Rose? Thats basically her quote in the movie

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Yup
  • Yippie.... I guess I only need one more resistance after that to field two resistance teams.
  • Or Holdo. Hold on
  • Witzkers wrote: »
    Or Holdo. Hold on

Thats what i saw. I think we may he getting holdo and rose. Hopefully a resistance fleet ship with holdo
  • What a dissapointment. An underwhelming FO character and someone who did nothing in the movie. When can we get something good?
  • Literally no one wants this.
  • Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Shut up, I want it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Witzkers wrote: »
    Or Holdo. Hold on

Dang I need to start thinking like that more after the whole "Command Here Look" thing
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So what she's going to be even more useless than in the movie.

Stop forcing annoying bland with absolute NO place in the movie character down our throats and get on with Raven will you.

//This will probably get deleted but still..
  • Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.
  • Meh, not fussed on FOE or Rose. I want a new Poe though. Anything ships related would be really nice too.
  • I could see double release with holdo and rose
  • Rose unique: "If any enemy is hit, Rose takes the damage instead, is stunned for 2 turns and enemy team gains advantage for 1 turn."

Zeta upgrade: "if Finn is present he also gets hit"
  • Meh, not fussed on FOE or Rose. I want a new Poe though. Anything ships related would be really nice too.

Holdo would indicate a new capital ship, I'd be jazzed for that. Although they might need one or two more Resistance ships before that happened--another thing for which I'd be jazzed.
  • Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

Then don't farm them. Good Lord, not everything is for you.
  • It's padmae guys duh, anakin loved her

This. Rose’s quote is “blah blah...saving the ones we love.”

So Holdo and Rose. Which is silly. Unless Holdo gets a Capital Ship. But even still, Holdo didn’t fight (directly in person). Rose at least did stuff.

So Holdo and Rose. Which is silly. Unless Holdo gets a Capital Ship. But even still, Holdo didn’t fight (directly in person). Rose at least did stuff.

Neither did Ackbar. Or Tarkin. At least Holdo went out like a boss.
  • Couldn’t agree more op

Neither did Thrawn. At least not is classics by Timothy Zahn. Havent seen Rebels yet.

But then again, I bet she gets stun ability... Wouldn't say no to that.
  • Maybe it is a reference to Bespin Leia and Bespin Han?
    That would be awesome!
  • Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

Of all the characters they could have added, Snoke, Hux, Praetorian Guard, etc, this was a terrible choice.
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

Then don't farm them. Good Lord, not everything is for you.

• So yeah,they deleted my topic.

Ofcourse..

GREAT JOB EA
  • Shuffle the shops!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

Of all the characters they could have added, Snoke, Hux, Praetorian Guard, etc, this was a terrible choice.
    Yes, the existence of one character precludes the existence of three others.

I'm sorry a movie had a character you didn't like that others did.
  • the animations for holdos light speed ram better be sick.. I dont know how to add spoilers but it's been like a month so yeah
  • I don't care of it's Rose, Holdo, or Resistance Janitor as long as the kit is good.
  • The only consolation i have right now is that I hope rose will have an utterly awfull kit and she'll be just forgotten like bodhi rook or bistan was.

Because after all she's nothing more than that,and awfull character,and awfull character should just stay away.
  • Yeah, the light speed maneuver would be awesome! On par with Tarkin’s tie attack :)
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

Yes, the existence of one character precludes the existence of three others.

I'm sorry a movie had a character you didn't like that others did.

if rose is char you liked in movie or you thing she is important to add to the game than others... than i feel sorry for you
This discussion has been closed.