Content Update 1/10/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

  • "Holdo(n) to what you love"?
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    "Holdo(n) to what you love"?

    Don't get your hopes up.

    Assume the worst. Rose and Paige will be new wedge and Biggs
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Good for FOE and unlike many others I'm looking forward to Rose, but where are KRU and SFTP? :c

    I agree I think we should of gotten KRU AND SFTP this update . But at the latest their January update. I m one that believes that rose was a good character in movie. I would like her sister more because we need more resistance ships . Excited about FOE . Update is a little weaker than I was expected
  • Liath
    4873 posts Member
    Nunki wrote: »
    "Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation-Fixed incorrect inbox message for Imperial Probe Droid rewards from Hoth - Imperial Retaliation event."

    Does it mean Imperial Probe Droid shard is not reward in Imperial Retaliation event?

    No, the message when you got IPD shards said congratulations on your ROLO shards, they are just fixing the typo.
  • Uh...... that’s it?
  • How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar was meant to be a funny character

    Rose was meant to be serious

    Neither is award winning work, but one did better than the other imo
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Nauros
    2911 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar just said silly things with a silly voice. Rose rams her beliefs and SJW opinions down your throat in the middle of a star wars movie

    To be fair, Jar Jar in TCW is almost physically painful to watch. They really kick his bumblekitteny up a notch.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Less just annoying and more just pointless. Her character and her story went nowhere. We learned almost nothing about her. Her sister with 30 secs of screen time was more interesting. Well, we did learn that it takes less then 8 hours for her to fall in love.
  • How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar just said silly things with a silly voice. Rose rams her beliefs and SJW opinions down your throat in the middle of a star wars movie

    That is a fair enough reason.
    On a side note, I do find it ironic when a big movie corporation has a capatalism is bad message in their movie lol.
  • htid1987 wrote: »
    Probably the worst update in the history of this game

    At least there aren't 7 star mods yet
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    "Holdo(n) to what you love"?

    THIS!
  • I think all these posters think Rose because they secretly want Rose.

    Come on, "HOLD On to what you love"? I agree with ddloop.
  • Good for FOE and unlike many others I'm looking forward to Rose, but where are KRU and SFTP? :c

    Yeah I was hoping for that info too. Not really KRU, but I want to know where FOSF and his ship are going!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar just said silly things with a silly voice. Rose rams her beliefs and SJW opinions down your throat in the middle of a star wars movie

    To be fair, Jar Jar in TCW is almost physically painful to watch. They really kick his bumblefuckery up a notch.

    Oh yeah. I remember an episode with exclusively padme, c3po and jar jar. With jar jar the centre of the episode. Tough watching indeed
  • This update is about as useless as the character teased in "What's Ahead"
  • Waiting for the valentine "hold on to the one you love" connections to Revan, Jango and GG rework threads
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • At this point I'll take a Porg as a support character
    Sad porg: removes opponent buffs
    Porg scream : allies gain advantage or some buff
    Baked Porg: sacrifice Porg allies gain health and protection
    Porg swarm : if galactic crazy cat lady Chewbacca is active porgs deal an area of effect
  • Rose was a mechanic who spent her whole life behind the pipes ! Then she was chosen to be a pilot against the At-At’s at the end of the movie??? One thing that this game is lacking is that Jedi’s are weak. Guys with blasters and wooden sticks are doing more damage than any lightsaber !! Should bring in old Luke, bring in a deflect blaster skill . And most of us are ready for Mods on Ships I believe. Luke X-Wing pilot would be nice. Finally ....... CPO ! For the love of god !!
  • Luuke wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Less just annoying and more just pointless. Her character and her story went nowhere. We learned almost nothing about her. Her sister with 30 secs of screen time was more interesting. Well, we did learn that it takes less then 8 hours for her to fall in love.

    Her story was motivating Finn to devote himself to the Resistance and in screwing up Leia/Holdo's plan (and getting everyone killed). You guys seem to be conflating "failing" with "going nowhere".
  • Worst update in awhile and with all that time over the holidays and coming back to a new year and this is how we start?

    Don’t look like 2018 will be much if this any indication of what’s to come
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Luuke wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Less just annoying and more just pointless. Her character and her story went nowhere. We learned almost nothing about her. Her sister with 30 secs of screen time was more interesting. Well, we did learn that it takes less then 8 hours for her to fall in love.

    Her story was motivating Finn to devote himself to the Resistance and in screwing up Leia/Holdo's plan (and getting everyone killed). You guys seem to be conflating "failing" with "going nowhere".

    Nothing like writing 2 good guys that actually make things worse, then have no redemption arc. Finn might have tried to, then she robbed him of that... and again to no consequence or change in the story.
  • I agree with Kronan that you should have at least some new characters available for free players to farm right away. The FOE would have been a great one as a generic new toon. Release at the same time as someone else more popular that cash players will buy.
  • Bodhi we may have not needed, however...who cares?
    It’s a game. Everyone is laughing, or having fun, or crying...
    Get over what they bring in the game.
    Love or hate TLJ, it’s huge for this game.
    Expect 8-10 new toons (we already have 4 from TLJ in SFTFP, KRU, FOE, and JTR)
    You may not want all of them but...who cares? Maybe someone will and that’s all that matters.

    True fans are ride or die with the franchise.

    So lighten up...and be glad we aren’t getting blue milk from Luke’s island pet

    LMAO so true all of it
  • It’s farming season. Actually, I feel comfortably numb with this.
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar just said silly things with a silly voice. Rose rams her beliefs and SJW opinions down your throat in the middle of a star wars movie

    I forgot, to you sad sack MRA's, any female character is a "SJW" agenda.

    Oh my god, this isn’t a gender related issue. I am a feminist and I HATE Rose. Why? Not because she’s a woman (I love Rey, Leia, Padme, etc. and I actually liked Holdo), but because she is a terrible character! She is plain bad and it has nothing to do with her gender.

    Why exactly is she a terrible character?
    Luuke wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Luuke wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Less just annoying and more just pointless. Her character and her story went nowhere. We learned almost nothing about her. Her sister with 30 secs of screen time was more interesting. Well, we did learn that it takes less then 8 hours for her to fall in love.

    Her story was motivating Finn to devote himself to the Resistance and in screwing up Leia/Holdo's plan (and getting everyone killed). You guys seem to be conflating "failing" with "going nowhere".

    Nothing like writing 2 good guys that actually make things worse, then have no redemption arc. Finn might have tried to, then she robbed him of that... and again to no consequence or change in the story.

    Sorry you only want your characters to win all the time. I like being surprised in movies.
  • @Boba_The_Fetter me too! Love OG Leia and Jyn Erso. Awesome characters
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Jar jar just said silly things with a silly voice. Rose rams her beliefs and SJW opinions down your throat in the middle of a star wars movie

    I forgot, to you sad sack MRA's, any female character is a "SJW" agenda.

    Oh my god, this isn’t a gender related issue. I am a feminist and I HATE Rose. Why? Not because she’s a woman (I love Rey, Leia, Padme, etc. and I actually liked Holdo), but because she is a terrible character! She is plain bad and it has nothing to do with her gender.

    Why exactly is she a terrible character?
    Luuke wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Luuke wrote: »
    How is Rose annoying? I get if you dont like her or her story arc. But more annoying than Jar Jar? Please enlighten me.

    Less just annoying and more just pointless. Her character and her story went nowhere. We learned almost nothing about her. Her sister with 30 secs of screen time was more interesting. Well, we did learn that it takes less then 8 hours for her to fall in love.

    Her story was motivating Finn to devote himself to the Resistance and in screwing up Leia/Holdo's plan (and getting everyone killed). You guys seem to be conflating "failing" with "going nowhere".

    Nothing like writing 2 good guys that actually make things worse, then have no redemption arc. Finn might have tried to, then she robbed him of that... and again to no consequence or change in the story.

    Sorry you only want your characters to win all the time. I like being surprised in movies.

    How is she a horrible character? Umm did you watch the movie? Did you not cringe at the horrible scripting lines she had......

    Has nothing to do with her gender,race or any of that other than the fact she was a horrible character that took 40 mins out of the movie on a horrible story ARC
  • @Boba_The_Fetter me too! Love OG Leia and Jyn Erso. Awesome characters

    Leia is a complete badass from day one. Puts Vader and tarkin on blast first time meeting them lol Who wouldn't love her!
Sign In or Register to comment.