Should I keep farming this team?

I started playing this game a couple years ago and I stopped for a while. I started playing again a few weeks ago and I noticed that a rebel team seemed really good. I am now farming Ackbar, Bistan, Biggs, and Wedge. I have tried them in squad arena and this team seems to work very well and I can win against teams with more squad power. But I don't want to farm a team that only works for a little while. Is there another team I should farm that has more long term benefits?

swgoh.gg/u/ajmiller3403/collection/

Replies

• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, old ben and leia
  • Wedge (L) Biggs, STH, Leia/Lando/OB/Ezra

Leia and OB will get you to CLS event with Luke farmboy + R2D2.

P.S: restart in a new account if you pretend to get high ranks in arena 1-100 because people in your shard are a couple years above you, better heroes better geared.
  • 100% serious , I think the days of rebels are ending very very soon. I would go resistance.

If I was betting on medium to long term

If you're talking about today- wedge Biggs ST Han (love that turnmeter) and any other good rebel for 5th ( old Ben, Leia, Ezra, lando) until you can get the meta teams
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • ManuG wrote: »
    Wedge (L) Biggs, STH, Leia/Lando/OB/Ezra

P.S: restart in a new account if you pretend to get high ranks in arena 1-100 because people in your shard are a couple years above you, better heroes better geared.

Sorry, I am fairly new to the forum, but what do you mean by "people in my shard"
    Do they sort people into different arenas based on how long they've played?

Also, thanks to everyone for their advise
  • ajmiller wrote: »
    ManuG wrote: »

Sorry, I am fairly new to the forum, but what do you mean by "people in my shard"

About 20000 people per arena leaderboard, all people who leveled up to level 28 around same time as you
  • And you stick with that arena group for rest of your gaming.

Ships is like 2000 players per leaderboard iirc
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    ajmiller wrote: »
    ManuG wrote: »

Based on when they started playing arena. Which for you was 2 years ago, but since you stopped after that, the people on your shard have been playing a lot longer and gotten all the stuff that was released in the meantime.
  • ajmiller
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So will it be possible for me to advance in arena very far?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    ajmiller wrote: »
    So will it be possible for me to advance in arena very far?

Not for a very long time (or with a lot of money). If arena is what you care about, you should start over with a new account.
  • Wedge, Biggs, Lando, old ben and leia

This.
  • I think your shard is very old and you have an uphill battle.

I would reroll until i got baze from the 1st free chromium
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Mobewan wrote: »
    I think your shard is very old and you have an uphill battle.

Why does everyone go on about rerolling for Baze... i target baze/chaze teams if i ever see them which unfortunately i never do
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Mobewan wrote: »
    I think your shard is very old and you have an uphill battle.

Why does everyone go on about rerolling for Baze... i target baze/chaze teams if i ever see them which unfortunately i never do

Because you are on an older shard and arent thinking of the best advice for new players. Chaze will give them incredible defense and offense allowing them to climb early. You seem not be able to imagine what a young shard looks like at top 20, and chaze will answer all those teams.
  • Agreed with the Baze reroll suggestion. I didn't learn about that until it was too late for me to reroll and I really wish I had. I'm top 50 in my shard at 75 with Phoenix, and a halfway decent (less geared than my g8-9 phoenix) chaze gives me hell. Considering that's most of the leveling meta right now, I think it's a solid idea.
  • What is rerolling?
  • Wouldn’t I have to keep making new Apple IDs