"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• bisto_760 wrote: »
    Please make rose dispensible. I hated her character and just really don't want to look at her everyday. Bench warmer please.

Like this?
    36574607280_51d5c6dc61_b.jpg
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    What can you possibly like about having a rose toon? I'll wait..... Still waiting....
    Yeah I thought so.

I like the fact that there will be another resistance character to fill out the ranks of two separate resistance teams. I use characters if they're useful to me, so I don't really care much at all about whether I liked them in the movies or whatever.

Whether I will actually like this character depends on her kit, which nobody has seen.
    Please make rose dispensible. I hated her character and just really don't want to look at her everyday. Bench warmer please.

Watch her be in the game solely for platoons. It's probably a stretch, but anything is possible. I agree that her character did somewhat nothing, aside from tagging along with Finn and BB-8, but FOE (don't hate me for the fir my opinion) did nothing for the movie except trying to look cool so they can "attempt" to execute Rose and Finn, yet he's now in the game. As I said before, anything is possible.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    She never uttered those words in the film.
    She said

"We're going to win this war, not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love"

I'm hoping to not be wrong. But the What's ahead normally tie into a saying or phrase so either it's been phrased wrong or it is something/someone different.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • bisto_760
    236 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I understand you guys gotta put rose in the game. But you don't have to make her good. Hopefully you guys haven't been under a rock and realise A: the movie was garbage and B: rose was the most garbage part of the garbage movie. Be smart and just make her insignificant. I hate this character.
  • But she never said "hold on to what you love" So I have no idea what this road ahead means
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So are Finn and Rose gonna have a synergy like kiss and they both die from being distracted cuz that's how the movie should've gone. And please please please don't give us Holdo literally anyone but her heck I'd even take a Toydarian.
    Post edited by Creepioo on

Like this?
    36574607280_51d5c6dc61_b.jpg

hahahahaha excellent.

• NicWester wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Shut up, I want it.

No you don't. Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

Well, golly, I don’t know how to counter that. I tremble in awe of your searing logic and forceful silvery tongue.

“I don’t like this character so it shouldn’t be in the game” is nonsense. Just don’t farm her if you feel that way. I’m going to get her because I liked the character.

As I said: Not everything is for you. Deal with it.

“Well, golly,” I’m sure glad you’re here to enlighten us illiterate and uncultured savages. Please, lead us to salvation through your wisdom. Glad you’re here to tell us how we need to behave and what to think.
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    If you dont like Rose, then dont farm her or level/gear her up. Simple.

Not a thing in the game anymore. They'll probably be needed for some legendary or Hero which forces you to farm them.

• I mean how did no one see this coming. We got Bistan and Pao and Bohdi. Bohdi isnt event pilot in the game yet he was a cargo pilot in the movie. Rose will prolly have a Stun prolly a 2 turn stun and will be a simple kit i am guessing. Like the FOE toon we are getting. Also rose basically showed finn that running isnt the answer and there are things worth sticking around and fighting for. Yea so annoying right? I think people just pick and choose what they wanted to see out of the movie and just spout that as fact. But she might be free to farm like Pao was first day. But if she is good she wont be.
    I understand you guys gotta put rose in the game. But you don't have to make her good. Hopefully you guys haven't been under a rock and realise A: the movie was garbage and B: rose was the most garbage part of the garbage movie. Be smart and just make her insignificant. I hate this character.

Any res toon that fits well with JTR and marquee are good for ze monies.
  • I still say her kit will be:
    Unexpected Kiss: she rushes you and kiss stuns you
    Not in my Escspe Pods: she stuns you for 2 turns with her little taser, multiple stuns to multiple targets on crit
    Not the love you hold: she rams her own team with a pod inflicting stun and turn meter down
    Pet the Donkey: special shared with Finn a donkey comes from no where and stuns enemy team with trample damage, x2 if holding a drink
    Leader: none

Her kit is going to rock!! And her avatar is a Pez dispenser.

It’s funny, but until I see a kit I am not passing judgement.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    "Hold on to what you love" was said by no one in TLJ - fact

What was said were;

"We're going to win this war, not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love"

*** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @CG_Kozispoon
    The answer to each riddle is never publicly announced, some of them were obvious, others were not very clear and didn’t seem very relevant to later updates. Can we get a clear answer to each riddle in the update patch notes from now on?
  • Edward wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon
    The answer to each riddle is never publicly announced, some of them were obvious, others were not very clear and didn’t seem very relevant to later updates. Can we get a clear answer to each riddle from now on?

Like how it was for CLS's grand return?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Edward wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon
    The answer to each riddle is never publicly announced, some of them were obvious, others were not very clear and didn’t seem very relevant to later updates. Can we get a clear answer to each riddle in the update patch notes from now on?

Sure! I can definitely add that to future Game Updates.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • It was only a matter of time before Rose would be in the game she’s been crammed down our throats since she signed a contract. She was an awful character that had zero impact on the story. She’ll probably be a support character with a resistance tag. Her unique should be a passive that no matter what she does, it doesn’t effect the outcome of the battle. The zeta upgrade will make it so that under Finn’s lead it will suddenly stop him from impacting the battle and allows First Order enemies to destroy the rest of her allies. I’ll do the event that will unlock her and then I’ll never touch her again.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Edward wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Sure! I can definitely add that to future Game Updates.

Lightening fast response. No matter what the haters say - let’s run Rey and Rose in arena all day!
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Shut up, I want it.

You’re the only one. Rose is the worst Star Wars character ever. Yes...even worse than Jar Jar. At least he has good theories about him being a Sith Lord. Rose served zero purpose the entire movienother than trying to save her crush’s life while sacrificing the entire universe to the FO.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I am kind of excited to use Rose as my exclusive sacrificial toon in raid!
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    newbornFL wrote: »
    The only consolation i have right now is that I hope rose will have an utterly awfull kit and she'll be just forgotten like bodhi rook or bistan was.

Because after all she's nothing more than that,and awfull character,and awfull character should just stay away.

+1

Couldn’t agree with you more. She’s horrific.
  • I loved the movie and I thought Rose, while not being action-oriented, fit the theme perfectly. Sorry to see that so many didn't like the movie or her. I'm not quite sure it's worthy of such outrage, though.
  • Max_Rebos_groupie
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Silky wrote: »
    Shut up, I want it.

You’re the only one. Rose is the worst Star Wars character ever. Yes...even worse than Jar Jar. At least he has good theories about him being a Sith Lord. Rose served zero purpose the entire movienother than trying to save her crush’s life while sacrificing the entire universe to the FO.
    Well, 6 people have upvoted him so I think it’s fair to say it’s not only him. But if you need explicit proof, I, Max Rebo’s Groupie, do solemnly swear, I that also want Rose Tico to be in this game.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Shut up, I want it.

No you don't. Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

Well, golly, I don’t know how to counter that. I tremble in awe of your searing logic and forceful silvery tongue.

“I don’t like this character so it shouldn’t be in the game” is nonsense. Just don’t farm her if you feel that way. I’m going to get her because I liked the character.

You don’t have to get so triggered that everyone hates Rose other than you. Some of us just like good characters, but you do you.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Shut up, I want it.

Well, 6 people have upvoted him so I think it’s fair to say it’s not only him. But if you need explicit proof, I, Max Rebo’s Groupie, do solemnly swear, I that also want Rose Tico to be in this game.

6 vs the 6 million, but hey you’ve got something
  • Max_Rebos_groupie
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Shut up, I want it.

You don’t have to get so triggered that everyone hates Rose other than you. Some of us just like good characters, but you do you.

Lol, it’s the people who don’t like her that are throwing the temper tantrum that a character they don’t like is in a game.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Shut up, I want it.

Lol, it’s the people who don’t like her that are throwing the temper tantrum right now.

Some yes. All no. This guy does this with 90% of his posts. He just insults everyone who doesn’t see things his way.
  • I hope Rose is gonna be soooo OP lol :D

The hate of her character is making me sick.. I don’t like her that much either, but come on... Jar Jar level hate? Its so childish..

Get over it
This discussion has been closed.