Content Update 1/10/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Luuke wrote: »
    One of Rose's special abilities include:

Unnecessary Subplot: Match timer reduces by 1 minute. No other affects. This is unavoidable.

Well played.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Varlie wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    So we are indeed getting Rose. Another light side, and a totally lame character at that. So much for hoping for a dark side boost...

Who said Rose is light side. She is a spy for the FO who prevented people from escaping the Resistance ship, distracted Finn so they couldn't get the correct slicer, and then intentionally sabotaged Finn's attack run that would have disabled the battering ram cannon.

From now on, this is the view of Rose I'm going to take...it makes way more sense than what the movie gave us.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    If "Hold on" is Admiral Holdo . . .

Would be so funny to see days of outrage over a character that doesn't even get added to the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I look forward to Rose's kit:

Taze: Stun an ally unit, and gain 50% TM.
    Sabotage: Whenever an ally taunts, slap him, dispelling all buffs.
    Pontificate on social justice: All enemies and allies lose 100% turn meter due to excessive boredom.
    Random smooch: Daze target ally. If Finn is smooched, he is immediately defeated.
    Freedom to animals: All creature units such as the Wampa get to exit the battle; select an enemy unit to follow in pursuit.
  • htid1987 wrote: »
    Probably the worst update in the history of this game

You must be new. Welcome!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    So we are indeed getting Rose. Another light side, and a totally lame character at that. So much for hoping for a dark side boost...

Who said Rose is light side. She is a spy for the FO who prevented people from escaping the Resistance ship, distracted Finn so they couldn't get the correct slicer, and then intentionally sabotaged Finn's attack run that would have disabled the battering ram cannon.

From now on, this is the view of Rose I'm going to take...it makes way more sense than what the movie gave us.

That would be a cool and unexpected twist.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    htid1987 wrote: »
    Probably the worst update in the history of this game

You must be new. Welcome!

Lol. Gotta say that was a good one
  • I made an account just to beg the developers to not make a Rose character I have ZERO interest in her in the movie or this game, terrible, boring, cheesy character in the movie.
  • sumi wrote: »
    I made an account just to beg the developers to not make a Rose character I have ZERO interest in her in the movie or this game, terrible, boring, cheesy character in the movie.

Lol couldn’t agree more
  • Bhbravehart
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Seriously rose next?! Who decides these things?!?!
  • The developers. Who made the game for you.
  • @CG_Kozispoon please, can you write such info a few days earlier? it makes no sense to me to publish something interesting only a few hours before the event starts... after the start of the event this info is unusable

whats ahead
    i hope there is no rose coming^^ honestly: even the mos eisley cantina band would be more import in this game than rose...
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Rose will be like Bodhi Rook - another useless toon! ...and if she is decent, I won‘t farm and play her as she is really the most boring and unsexy character in the star wars history.
  • Worst update yet. Where are kru and fosftfp
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I think that a Rose plant would be more deadly than that stupid star wars character. Rose is just boring. Being **** by a thorn actually hurts.
  • I expected nothing and was still disappointed. :/ No characters moving to farmable?
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    "Holdo(n) to what you love"?

Don't get your hopes up.

Assume the worst. Rose and Paige will be new wedge and Biggs

Would that be Raige or Pose? Haha.
  • Raige
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • With new FO popping out, I hope we'll get more FO free to play, like the TIE pilot FO for example, and easilly farmable also. It's a pain to farm the 5th FO character.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    As a fairly new player this is my first Marquee event. I have one question. How long does it take to show up in shipments like Kylo Ren Unmasked is? I’m a semi-whale and will definitely get FOE to 7 stars by purchasing shards from shipments, but I’m not going to buy that 1,299 crystals pack for just 5 shards. I’ll definitely buy a vault and use the crystals to purchase shards from shipments though. I’m guessing around 27 days when the pack expires?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    It's Grievous for sure...

You meant Jango Fett, didn’t you?
  • Love the FOE, he's a beast ! Please don't make him too hard to farm when the time comes :-)
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    As a fairly new player this is my first Marquee event. I have one question. How long does it take to show up in shipments like Kylo Ren Unmasked is? I’m a semi-whale and will definitely get FOE to 7 stars by purchasing shards from shipments, but I’m not going to buy that 1,299 crystals pack for just 5 shards. I’ll definitely buy a vault and use the crystals to purchase shards from shipments though. I’m guessing around 27 days when the pack expires?

within 2 month usually
  • I guess that’s not too terrible.
  • 1000 stun guns/1000 carbanti/1000 stun cuffs

That's all. Who needs more 3* G7 characters
    Updated format of Marquee Events to award 2-star characters, since forum users were complaining about 3-star characters. New, improved, 33.3% fewer stars.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

Jar Jar was declared a Sith lord because it makes much more sense than the movie version. I am beginning to see a pattern here...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Jar Jar was declared a Sith lord because it makes much more sense than the movie version. I am beginning to see a pattern here...

Mind=blown
  • I've been playing since launch and this update was EASILY the most disappointing update ever.

Ever.

Not only are Marquee characters now only 2 stars, but we only got one, and the next character you teased is either Holdo or Rose...both of which are garbage characters.

No store adjustments (characters/ships added). No reworks. No passes. No real bug fixes.

Lackluster, is all.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Was a very sparse update. Especially after a long wait. And the shady changes they implement is very disconcerning.