Emperor's Demise January

2Next

Replies

• Its about palpatin topic so i post here. Lightning Strike - Physical and in description Special.
  • Smajly wrote: »
    Its about palpatin topic so i post here. Lightning Strike - Physical and in description Special.

It's a basic attack so it's physical. the shock effect damage is special I believe.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Sure would be nice to get some official comment...
  • Twi wrote: »

We kind of did, we are getting the Thrawn event instead (just poped-up in the Jan schedule).
    Does not mean the Palpatine event is being reworked (+ mystic) but it sure looks like it.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »

We kind of did, we are getting the Thrawn event instead (just poped-up in the Jan schedule).
    Does not mean the Palpatine event is being reworked (+ mystic) but it sure looks like it.

Not the same thing... why have a month event calendar if you are going to not put up recurring events like these on it. I get that new stuff might not be so they can control the narrative but stuff like all the existing legend characters I think should be...
  • I guess we'll have to wait for February to see if good old Palpy comes back.
    I hope the Dev. Team tells us if the rotation will resume normally in Feb or if Trawn will be added into the loop.